Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Doughnight Calendar 2019
Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 03:10    

JosieQ
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 78132
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
Okay I couldn't get it and the fix came after I went offline, can I get the item? :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 03:49    

Hotarla
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 25528
So there was a glitch yesterday and it said I already got the first item. o-O was that glitch fixed? Cuz I never was able to get that first day's item...

(0) (0)

Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 06:26    

twilightmist
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 6564
What was the first item.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 08:39    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 126321
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Well, the way the Calendar has alway worked (and also how I described it in the announcement), you should still be able to open the window on the next day, but it looks like starkad once again completely ignored that and just changed it without telling me.
He says he'll change it back, so people should be able to open the first window today (in about an hour maybe, since starkad is currently on his way to work and can't code from the bus :mcsweat: )

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 14:41    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 107522
Mood: I am enough.
I love that this year's colors are Mint and Peach! :qh: :qh: :qh:

(0) (0)

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~
Looking to sell/buy/trade knuffels?

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3

Post Posted: Dec 3rd, '19, 06:06    

JosieQ
Firn Wrote:
Well, the way the Calendar has alway worked (and also how I described it in the announcement), you should still be able to open the window on the next day, but it looks like starkad once again completely ignored that and just changed it without telling me.
He says he'll change it back, so people should be able to open the first window today (in about an hour maybe, since starkad is currently on his way to work and can't code from the bus :mcsweat: )

Er... did I miss it again or has he not done it yet? :mccry:

(0) (1)

Post Posted: Dec 4th, '19, 07:44    

Nankuii
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 117971
Mood: que sera sera
JosieQ Wrote:
Firn Wrote:

Er... did I miss it again or has he not done it yet? :mccry:

I believe I also missed it as well :mcdead:

(1) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 7th, '19, 08:41    

Sunlight
Hugs: 51318
Mood: Reflective
Odd. I was able to reclaim the first day's prize after the fact.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Post Posted: Dec 9th, '19, 01:04    

Dream-Baby
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 51800
Mood: dreaming behind my desk, wa...
Absolutely love this years colors. They look so nice.
The only sad thing is that again this year the one on my birthday was not wearable. But I love that we get room item's and I love pillows, so no real complaint. :}

(0) (0)
Join me at Quetzal Palce in Furvilla.
Dream's personal Quote Wrote:
An insult is only insulting if you feel insulted.

You are a Fox!

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Image. Image

Post Posted: Dec 14th, '19, 08:16    

JosieQ
Sigh. Can someone show me a pic of the item so I can at least know what it is I'll apparently never get?

:mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next