yes  92%  [ 45 ]
no  8%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Re: Various TT/ Burning eyes / Fan / Phoenix pet
Posted: Dec 27th, '12, 10:43    

Neith

Hugs: 52485
Hello!

Just a quick reply as I see this, but I cant think of everything right now (eat at restaurant yesterday, everyone is sick now especially me, I'll spare you the details ^^" *need to sleep again*) and I may be away for a while after.

burning eyes (well can get the original price anymore) ok
tiara and staff, dunno (i think one of my fa avi is still wearing it xD, i'll see later)
Argus guess ok
Pet phoenix, went quickly on usefell, ouch lol. I bought mine for something like 70/80 I dont remember exactly so I'll pass on this hehe
flower sensu ok

fc price more like 13,5 for me but i'll check the selling forum to see the average.

Please don't mind if I don't come back before 3 days or more, that would mean I've received the 2nd badest news that could possily happen in my life right now so I ll probably wont have any interest on coming here.

I hope it doesn't sound too sharp, but btw anxiety, fear adn sick, I really feel awesome ~_~

:mccute:

(0) (0)
CONTEST IS CLOSED

Posted: Dec 27th, '12, 15:21    

Eylis

Hugs: 41087
Mood: Totally in love with Verdesperanza
I don't mind the amphisbaena tiara anymore, one person just sold me it :qcute:

So actually it would be:
burning eyes - 40k
Argus Eyes on Face (Bright Green) - 5k
Argus Eyes on Arm (Bright Green) - 4k
Flower Sensu (Gray White) - 180k

and maybe the amphisbaena staff, is it right? What about 14'500 for an FC? It would be 15 FC and 11'500 FP. I'm sending you a trade with these to be sure to not spend them, if you don't agree simply refuse it! :qw:

And... I really, REALLY hope that you won't receive that news!!! I wish you the best good luck :qh: :qh: :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 27th, '12, 19:51    

Neith

I am RELIVING!
I think that was one of the most horrible weeks i got to spend. :mcmeh: Fortunately everything cleared up in the good way I can't even believe it T_T
Just releasing the pressure makes me tired and headache :mcdead: I spend my time making noises instead of speaking xD It feels like my brain is just smashed potatoes. I am a lobsteeeer :mclaugh:

I was about to make a post-christmas/no-bad-news donation but you're about to make me so rich XDDD Can't believe you spent all that lol you're crazy, or rich, or maybe both :mccute:

I'm updating the trade and I try do decide something with the staff :sflw:
(Maybe I'll just play with it a while and part with it ^^)

(0) (0)
CONTEST IS CLOSED

Posted: Dec 27th, '12, 20:08    

Eylis

Hugs: 41087
Mood: Totally in love with Verdesperanza
Ooh, I'm so happy that you didn't receive any bad news!! :qwhee:

Thank you for the trade! I'm not so rich, but I did a big donation to help the site because it was seriously risking to fail :qsob: I only hope that the next month there will be more donations... Anyway, I'm surely crazy, because I'm spending a lot to try to collect all the items :qt: Let me know if you should change your mind for the staff and/or the phoenix pet! If you want, in my thread you can find my whole wishlist (you can find the link n my signature).

Thank you again! :qh:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: // updating ... //
Posted: Dec 27th, '12, 21:36    

Hikarisoul16

Hugs: 56830
Mood: (゚▽゚`*)?
Glad to hear that nothing bad happened. C:

I just checked Useffel and the most recent price for the Aquarius Wings was 5k. Would you accept 6k for them?

(0) (0)
You may call me Hikari, Hika, Soul, or anything else you come up with. (Cute art by Nankuii! <3)

Posted: Dec 30th, '12, 01:14    

Neith

Hej! sry for the late reply I was kinda tired last days (releasing all the stress just killed me x)).

As I said the first time I value them around 8/9k.
I'm not that fond of them but I think that the design and the colour are quite good, I just can't use wings that much on my avas.
8.5 and they're yours dear.

(0) (0)
CONTEST IS CLOSED

Posted: Dec 30th, '12, 01:18    

Hikarisoul16

I love wings a lot. xD I've got a few that I can't use due to color, but I can't bear to part with them. Hrm, okay, I'll take them for 8.5k. <3 I'll be broke after this, lol. :P

It's fine! I hope you aren't so stressed now! C:

(0) (0)
You may call me Hikari, Hika, Soul, or anything else you come up with. (Cute art by Nankuii! <3)

Posted: Dec 30th, '12, 01:38    

Neith

I'm sending the trade as im here then, you can fill it whenever you want, if you wanna hold em a bit then just fill it when you're ready, i'm not in a urge :)

and that's okay thanks :), that's funny how everything could have made problems in the past weeks and how absolutely everything is suddenly going well now.
I may have upset some big one somewhere ahah. Mayan gods were after me for not believing in the end of the world maybe :D I am really wondering if people who prepared themselves in bunkers and stuffs are feeling stupid right now btw xD

(0) (0)
CONTEST IS CLOSED

Posted: Dec 30th, '12, 01:48    

Hikarisoul16

Just filled it and sent it. Hopefully my low FP count will motivate me to get more FP fast. xD Thank you so much. <3

After a down always comes an up. :D I really hope people didn't seriously believe in that end of the world stuff. I vaguely remember there being some sort of weird scientific/mathematical explanation for why the Mayans thought the world would end, and that it was not probable now. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 30th, '12, 02:04    

Neith

Some people seriously spoiled their family with that. Making survival food supplies, anti atomic shelters... I think that the kids, wife or husbands of those people are relieving now :D
That's crazy how people can be so naive or credulous....

(0) (0)
CONTEST IS CLOSED

[ 92 posts ]