:gfish:  63%  [ 10 ]
:gfish:  38%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject: Re: Trading MT / TT / CC items + selling knuffels
Posted: Jun 6th, '22, 23:57    

Natsuyuki

Hugs: 30864
Mood: ~(=w=)~
Oh boy! I have quite a few items on your wishlist and am interested in a lot of items on your trade list :mclove:

I have from your wishlist:
- Starry night star (Silver)
- Demonica Wings (crimson)
- Demonica wings (royal purple)
- Gotika background (cool gray)
- longlash lolita eyes (maroon)
- Earth gen 5 lips (gold)
- ravenhued wings (azure blue)
- ravenhued wings (mocha)
- rockability top (mocha)

I am most interested in your:
- Amaterasu Robe
- Amaterasu Background
- Benzaiten Background
- Benzaiten Kimono
- Alseid Hair
- Alseid Antlers
- Alseid Border
- Dash Of Color Hair (Aqua)
- Dash Of Color Hair (Mint)

Would you be willing to trade these as 1-for-1 trades? :mcglee:

(Also, by any chance would you be willing to sell your Spring '18 Fan (Soft Ruby) for FP? Unfortunately I don't have any event items on your wishlist to trade for it QAQ)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 00:32    

Julie

Hugs: 58034
Natsuyuki wrote:Oh boy! I have quite a few items on your wishlist and am interested in a lot of items on your trade list :mclove:

I have from your wishlist:
- Starry night star (Silver)
- Demonica Wings (crimson)
- Demonica wings (royal purple)
- Gotika background (cool gray)
- longlash lolita eyes (maroon)
- Earth gen 5 lips (gold)
- ravenhued wings (azure blue)
- ravenhued wings (mocha)
- rockability top (mocha)

I am most interested in your:
- Amaterasu Robe
- Amaterasu Background
- Benzaiten Background
- Benzaiten Kimono
- Alseid Hair
- Alseid Antlers
- Alseid Border
- Dash Of Color Hair (Aqua)
- Dash Of Color Hair (Mint)

Would you be willing to trade these as 1-for-1 trades? :mcglee:

(Also, by any chance would you be willing to sell your Spring '18 Fan (Soft Ruby) for FP? Unfortunately I don't have any event items on your wishlist to trade for it QAQ)
Ooh, so many cool items!! :mcargh:
I'll gladly trade all of those items, except the Dash Of Color Hair (Mint) because I just offered the full set elsewhere, sorry. :mcblush:
Maybe I can offer the Benzaiten Hairclip instead (I see it's also on your wishlist) + Spring '18 Fan (Soft Ruby)? Or any other item from the sets you listed (Amaterasu, Alseid, etc.). :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 01:16    

Natsuyuki

No problem~ I'll be happy to trade for the hairclip and fan instead ^^

(Again side note just to throw an offer in here. I feel bad breaking up your full sets, so if you'd like to trade them together, I'd be more than happy to throw in some FC as well (maybe 3 or 4 per set for the rest of the Alseid, Amaterasu, Benzaiten, and aqua Dash of Color items?), just let me know!)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 10:54    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19284
Hey! I was wondering about some items. I normally only trade in straight sets, but I saw you listed Starry Night Items, and I have all 4 mini sets. (Silver, Bright Orange, Ecru, Blue White)

I was wondering if you wanted to trade for Golden Seraph Wings(Upper, Middle and Lower),Day of the Dead (Crimson and Sapphire), and Fire Fox set?

Totally open to counter offers.

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 17:22    

Julie

Natsuyuki wrote:No problem~ I'll be happy to trade for the hairclip and fan instead ^^

(Again side note just to throw an offer in here. I feel bad breaking up your full sets, so if you'd like to trade them together, I'd be more than happy to throw in some FC as well (maybe 3 or 4 per set for the rest of the Alseid, Amaterasu, Benzaiten, and aqua Dash of Color items?), just let me know!)
Please don't feel bad! I don't mind splitting sets at all. :mcgrin: Especially for a good trade. :mccool:
If you're interested in the other items then I'll gladly trade them for the FC, but if not then I really don't mind having separates. :mchappy: Please let me know what you'd prefer~

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 17:27    

Julie

Rehgai wrote:Hey! I was wondering about some items. I normally only trade in straight sets, but I saw you listed Starry Night Items, and I have all 4 mini sets. (Silver, Bright Orange, Ecru, Blue White)

I was wondering if you wanted to trade for Golden Seraph Wings(Upper, Middle and Lower),Day of the Dead (Crimson and Sapphire), and Fire Fox set?

Totally open to counter offers.
Sounds great to me! :mcsquee:
It seems like I'll have the full Silver set soon, so we can trade for the other 3 colors. I'll send over a trade~ :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 18:32    

Natsuyuki

Julie wrote:
Natsuyuki wrote:No problem~ I'll be happy to trade for the hairclip and fan instead ^^

Please don't feel bad! I don't mind splitting sets at all. :mcgrin: Especially for a good trade. :mccool:
If you're interested in the other items then I'll gladly trade them for the FC, but if not then I really don't mind having separates. :mchappy: Please let me know what you'd prefer~
Looking at the items again I think I can use the other parts. If you're okay with it I'll add in some FC to get the full sets too :D how much do you think is fair to add per set?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 20:05    

Julie

Natsuyuki wrote:Looking at the items again I think I can use the other parts. If you're okay with it I'll add in some FC to get the full sets too :D how much do you think is fair to add per set?
Okay, sure! :mcsquee: I feel like 10 FC total would be fair (2 for Alseid & Benzaiten, 3 for Amaterasu & Dash of Color).

I'm sending over a trade~ :mcgrin:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 20:11    

Natsuyuki

Awesome~ trade filled! :D

Thank you so much :mclove:
I'll drop by again if I dig up more items on your wishlist in my inventory! :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 20:17    

Julie

Thank you so much! :mcsquee: :qh: :qh: I'm so happy to cross off items from my 'most wanted' list. :mcargh:

Awesome, you know where to find me :mccool:

(0) (0)

[ 302 posts ]