Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
Merry Christmas!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Hanukkah!  9%  [ 1 ]
Blessed Yule!  36%  [ 4 ]
Happy New Years!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Kwanzaa!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Solstice!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
May this year end, and the next year begin, with joy, love, and laughter abundant.  18%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: {Beyond the Dry River} ~ Under Construction
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:50    

Fire

Hugs: 94517
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!

{The Dark-Goods Market}

The Dark-Goods Market is officially...OPEN!
Welcome, one and all!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: {The Dark-Goods Market} - An Trading Post
Posted: Jun 17th, '17, 23:37    

Fire

~Cuts ribbon~

I am happy to announce that the Dark-Goods Market is officially open for business!
Welcome! And thank you so much for stopping by!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Post subject: Re: {The Dark-Goods Market} - A Trading Post
Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 00:07    

Bononn

Hugs: 74489
Mood: Buy Wishlist Items
*opens the door*
good evening!*steps in*

Hn..how shall i say?
Gratz for opening this store XD
Should i show you my "byung"-check list or something?XD
Because it seems oyu have some nice things i still need'-'
but i am not sure about talking about prices,concerning the items i wrote you a pm about?
Even though a few more donuts arent that bad,i guess?
I almost got all verla wigs,yeay~ Still need some..
Kinda think,i need them one day,so every color is best XD

(0) (0)
Dream Avatars... (bold means most wanted of those..)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread

Looking to buy some TT/MT Sets...(click here)
Paying in FC/ FP..Please take a look..
TRADE some of my MT/TT items against Wishlist Items. Please look

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

ImageBonBons with Cookies & Tea!-> My new HangOut Thread.Please join^^Image

Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 00:14    

Fire

Why don't we start by you listing the items you are interested in, and then we can talk about values and bundles! ^^ I love bundle deals!

I am trying to get all of the Sailor Crop Tops this month, so I only need 22 more this month. But the forums seem to be slow today. ; A; Just my luck.

As for the values I listed in the pm, let me post them here so we don't have to keep going back and forth? ^^

Doombringer Scythe: 13,000
Glass Fairy Wings (Lime Green): 3,000
Inari Okami Hair (Plum): 4,000
Inari Okami Haori (Midnight Blue): 9,000
Inari Okami Tail (Plum and Maroon): 5,000 each
Princess Xin Background (Gold): 120,000
Water Spirit Hair (Emerald Green): 5,000

Do you agree with those values? ^^

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 00:45    

Bononn

Fire wrote:[align=]Why don't we start by you listing the items you are interested in, and then we can talk about values and bundles! ^^ I love bundle deals!

I am trying to get all of the Sailor Crop Tops this month, so I only need 22 more this month. But the forums seem to be slow today. ; A; Just my luck.

As for the values I listed in the pm, let me post them here so we don't have to keep going back and forth? ^^

Inari Okami Tail (Plum and Maroon): 5,000 each

Do you agree with those values? ^^
[/align]
well for me the forum is not slow its more like- when i am here,people dont really post much XD
is it my luck? a curse? Or halitosis??
*tests on myself and falls over*
*gets to brush her teeth XD*

Let me see,let me see..
Als for the Inari Tail i agree,but not really the others ^^'
This will be troublesome again i guess? We always end up discussion a lot,remember?XDD
the friday he has a day off,and he wants to go to the cinema..With a friend..
Since his friend is living in a children care center,i might would end up paying his ticket and drink too..
Cinemas are so expensive..Children pay 6 euro (3 FC each XD) entry, and also for the drink 3-4 euro..>< Now i have the biggest problem,since i must watch them,adult tickets are 8 euro..or up to 11 depending on where you go..(train tickets NOT included)...Troublesome thing because i still dont know,where they show it ( Despicable Me 3) ists a "childrens" movie and the cinema nearby (20minutes by car) only showed action,sci fi and horror movies the last year >______<

Oh wait,i go off topic again,right? ganrgh,you know that happens a lot for me XD

Items i want from your list:
Halloween BG Topaz -> you know you got me with this XD
Meliae Hair
Spring Festival Hair
and maaaaaybee the shiva arms and this..arrow thing from the artemis set..what is it called? quiver?'-' I know the german word though XD "Köcher" XD

Even though this item would be the last from my priority list XD

i would totally do the background for the golden xin bg XD
I am someone i value hair and eyes the hightest..(after queen gifts XD)..depnding on color and style (personal taste is a bad thing XD)
so..for the maliae hair i would pay about 40k amybe..(example!)
and for the spring festival hair about 35..or also 40,it depends,i should check the exact look again in DAC XD
The Shiva Hands i guess..around 80k probably..'-'sadly i dont have the matching skin though >_<

this is why i value the inari hair a bit highter (a bit is too less said?)
let my try to say it like this,of course we can still sort everything out.

my value ~ kinda difficult..what did i pay for it again?Let me see if i find this pm again..ok got deleted when i had this inbox problem..i think it was between 21-30k somewhere..i am not too sure about the exact number anymore,because i bought about 12 items from him and another trade at the same time also 9 or something..@_@ it's confusing..a state that never ends with me XD

my value ~ 5k,but i might go with 3,depends XD)

my value ~ 25k
i might go down to 15k..but i dont think much less..

my value ~ 25-30k

Inari Okami Tail (Plum and Maroon): 5,000
each my value ~ this one would be fine maybe i guess XD Usually i'd say between 10 and 15k but since i dont really need them at the moment,i might can give them away cheaper

my value ~ halloween BG?XD kinda joking but.. i got 5FC last time (about 375k if i would have sold those 5)..so i guess 150-250 somewhere between this is the lowest..

my value ~ its a hair but the color is kinda... 10-15k i guess

oh oh and for the capricorn hair..
this wouldnt do any good for you asking me for this..Its a hair, a lovely one in a lovely color..so it would be more worth than the xin bg for me XD
better ask someone else?XD

(0) (0)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 21:50    

Fire

You had mentioned the camping trip previously, but the cinema is new. ^^
Going to to cinema costs about $50+ for two people where I'm originally from. $12-$15 per ticket, plus $25 for two sodas and a popcorn to split. ^^; It's crazy!
I haven't been to a cinema in over a year though, so it may have increased... . //////. It's hard finding English showings while traveling.

Well, it seems that FCs next month may be out of the question for you.
Hmm...let's see what we can do...

As for the values you listed for the Maliae Hair (40,000), Spring Festival Hair (40,000), and Shiva Hands (80,000), those work for me!
As for the Artemis Quiver (yes, that's what it's called!), I'd say maybe 10,000? How does that sound?

As for the Halloween Background, now that one's a doozy. ^^;
I was originally thinking of listing it in the Market for 20 FC, since it's one of the oldest items on the site. (And seeing as you were able to sell an item released last month for 5 FC, then 20 FC for a rare item from 2008 shouldn't be too unreasonable, right?)
Which, given your value of FC at 75,000, would be....1,500,000! o.o!!!
Even at 15 FC, which was the lower end of the range I was thinking for it, it'd still be 1,125,000. . /////////////.
Man, this FC value inflation is KILLING me! X'D
What were you thinking for the Halloween Background? I'd love your input!

As for your items....
Doombringer Scythe: 18,000 is about as high as I value the Scythe. . ///////. I could possibly do 20,000, but that's as high as I can go.... I just don't value it that high....
Glass Fairy Wings - 3,000 is as high as I can go, seeing as I can make it myself eventually. X'D /Lazy
Inari Okami items - As far as the Inari items, I really want almost the entire set in Plum and Midnight Blue, so I'd much rather the FCs to get the full sets than trying to find all of the separates that I need individually, so unfortunately 4,000 for the hair, 9,000 for the haori, and 5,000 each for the tails is as high as I can go. . /////////. sorry...
Princess Xin Background - I can agree on 150,000. ;)
Water Spirit Hair - 10,000 is a bit higher than I would like, but I guess it's okay. ;P

Thoughts?

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 22:28    

Bononn

man yeah cinemas ripp you off!
totally the same with hobbies.
Whatever you buy for a hobby,be sure to pay 5 times more than you did 3 years ago!
honestly,the copic markers i use, usually a small one (ciao) was 2 euro back then,when i started out 10 years ago..
now you pay 4,50 for one..
The ones i usually had for 3,20 (sketch) because more colors,easier to hold,better to use/more ink ect.. costs almost 6 euro now..depending on where you buy it,it can go up to 8 >_<
this is just hilarous! so i havent bought any new ones for 4 years or more..
I am not talented enough to make money with those work,so they're too expensive,but the newer cheaper models are hard to blend with those i own AND the colors arent nice (not bright enough..they're all so..not pale,but you know what it looks like,if you wash something too often or too hot?XD)..they're not..vibrant?'-' another word along with quiver,i have never used before,yeay~ XDD

hn..so well let me see,if the cinema near us(only one left!) doesnt show it..we need to go to cologne,which is a nightmare..
this would mean:
from here station with bus or train 4km-> then waiting 40 minutes for the city railroad? suburban train which ever word you know,we say S-Bahn (S=schnell=fast XD Bahn=zug=train XD)
,then to a little place near Cologne City..From there on walking 15minutes..
All in all we pay,let me see..*counts the money for the train tickets*
abour 32 for 3 people(back home included) then tickets.. hn..70 euro would be totally about what i must pay..
*broke just by thinking about it*XD

I would have paid 4 or 5 maybe,but just MAYBE 6 FC..but definally not more..
People who collect FC like mad, want the older knuffels they missed ^^'
I know a few who are piling FCs just because of this..
Also they're some really nice sets people want at the moment in stock,so they might dont part with their FCs that easily..
So i guess 6 would be the hightest for it,if you ask me.
But of course,please feel free to try with 20 or so.If it sells good for you, if not, must lower the price, trade it or just keep it a while longer.
But i suggest,that many people will write to you because of this BG if you can make it cheaper..
Keeping in mind,that many people value a FC at 15-max 25k..
But if they cant get some for that price,it doesnt work..
So i guess,you just need to try out?^^'
If you ask for FC AND FP along,they might response,or make you offers per pm^^ Happened to me too with some items (as you know very well XD)
Because like i said,for that amount,i wont take it.
Gifts are hightest for me (except lord wuffel! not sure why but this guy is number one item ever! XD 6 FC are something i#d totally pay for him if i have the FCs on hand,honestly XD)you might just give 2 for him XD But for me he is EVERYTHING XD

Glass Fairy Wings:
True,you can make it on your own.
I was lucky and had collected many materials before i went on hiatus,so i could finish 9 quests in row before i needed to buy things lol
This one was one of those ^^'

As for the Inari Items,sorry thats too low for me.
I do not have the haori of the plum set anymore,traded it a while ago already.Got something good for it*-*harhar lol And so far,people only seem to want the Haoris,the other items arent nice at all,sadly thats true..
I especially have a problem with the hair,since ears are on it already..Dont like that.I prefer them always extra..Better to combine them..
The only thing from these Inari sets i would give off rather cheap,are the tails..it looks kinda strange,not sure why..>_< and might the eyes..

But yeah thinking about it,if you really want the whole set,of course a FC is cheaper! Its just,that i still have pieces left of trades,where i bought those sets,because other people wanted pieces o it,trading wishlist items i wanted*-*
And thats exactly where almost all my FC for this month are <<
XD

Princess Xin Background (Gold)

like i said 150k is the LOWEST..but i ,of course would prefer more near 200k or more..Since i value queen gifts really high(the hightest on site) and paid with euro for it.Sure i got the FC along with it,but,if you think about it its worth 40 euro <<
so 5 FC are really cheap for this one! i prefer near 200 or over, because when firn auctions off gifts,they always are more than 200k...
and gift is gift,if its from yesterday or last year,depening on the look and how much people want it-that makes the price XD
Not sure if i really give it away for 150k though..Like i said its kinda the thing with me and those gifts XD and i dont really mind keeping it until next year and try selling it then..

Water Spirit Hair (Emerald Green)
10k would be totally what i think its worth i guess.
Depending on color..It looks kinda.."dirty" due to the shading i think lol
but i prefer brighter and pale colors anyway,so..XD

And we might could trade the quiver against the waterspirit hair if you want.
I'd skip on the background then ^^' i am also thinking about going 12k for the quiver,hn...well its not like it isnt worth anything at all XD
And its not,that i am absolutly not willing to pay anything for it..
Just thinking about:"how often would i use it?XD"

And I must think hard about the xin bg..i am so absolutly not sure ...
Oh and i would think about the Scythe i guess.
This word is kinda hard to write X_X must be that the y follows sc..we only have sch XD As long as its a german word (doesnt count for medics ,ect with latin words XD)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 19th, '17, 19:24    

Fire

Man, I didn't realize that copic markers ran so much! That's crazy!!

Yeah, using public trans is great, but it gets costly!
It used to cost $14 each way to get from the town where I lived (which was ~45 minutes from Boston) to get to the edge of Boston (via the Commuter Rail), then another $5 each way to get into the city center (via the metro, or the T as we call it). x.x Plus, you either can either walk 3 miles each way to get to the Commuter Rail stop, or you have to catch a bus, which I think only runs you $2 per way, but they don't come that often and they take FOREVER. I was lucky enough to have a car when I lived in Mass. So much easier to get around than public trans.

I can see that. But, for me, the '08 items are some of the rarest items on the site (seeing as our community was so small back then, and many of the users from back in the day left, and their old, rare items are trapped in Wardrobe Hell forever! o.o), so I value them higher than anything else on the site (especially with the GOTQ being awarded to five people each month on top of those who donate).
I might be willing to go down to 10 FC, but that's as low as I can go. ^^;

I'd much prefer doing an items trade than a pure trade, seeing as I really don't need the food right now. ^^;
Perhaps we can do something like this...

Maliae Hair + Spring Festival Hair + Shiva Arms + Artemis Quiver + 30,000 :trade: Princess Xin Background (Gold) + Doombringer Scythe + Water Spirit Hair (Emerald Green)

Just in case the values aren't clear, here's how I'm doing my math:
Maliae Hair (40,000) + Spring Festival Hair (40,000) +Shiva Arms (80,000) + Artemis Quiver (10,000) + 30,000 = 200,000
Princess Xin Background (Gold) (170,000) + Doombringer Scythe (20,000) + Water Spirit Hair (Emerald Green) (10,000) = 200,000

Would something like that work for you? :mccool:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 19th, '17, 20:14    

Bononn

hey.
sorry i must try to talk less today.
+34C its like hell.no cloud exist today..
i went with ym son to the dentist today ..we were out 4 hours,because bank,pharmancy,oh well then i bought new tissues and soup,then we had some ice cream in the cafe next to it..we met a schoolfriend of his and i gave him ice too..alomsot 20 euro..and he didnt even thank me T_______T
This was so mean..
Well as you can imagine,with all my thousand(XD) allergies..
My eyes hurt like hell and no matter how many eyedrops i use..closing them is best ><
damn you pollen!*acts with ym fist in the sky like a mad scinist who's plan was crossed by a hero*XD

Yeah trains costs much..
here its depending of direction from my station to cologne 1 per hour, the next city,from where you can go to cologne 1 per hour..
different direction 2 per hour '-' <<(guess whats wrong there XD)
then..the bus is worse..2 per hour to the next train station 4km away.. but for the NEXT busstation ater the trainstation,which are about 15minutes walking, you pay 1,80euro MORE AND...it runs only once per hour!!!
saturday only once every 2 hours and sunday only once every 4 hours(bus)..
this is soooo annoying..trains runs also only 1 per hour in each direction><

I see,i see,this is also a point to see things,which i can understand..even though i dont really agree with it,for event items ^^'

I always can use FP..
sometimes i see some really nice things on the market whcih i want for so long,or just want them and missedso last month i had a big shopping tour and well,i was happy to have the 600k available for that!
Got many nice things*sqee~*
oh today i bought a little shopping bag for food supplies,ect,a little one in a bit light shade of pink with watermelons on it! I LOVE WATERMELONS! XD..wait off topic again><)
So i really love to have FP on hand XD Nver know,when i need them!
Also i am still waiting for the message of 3 people about trades/buying items from them.My inventory gets bigger and bigger..It got SO big this year XD woohoo
Lets see and look worward to whats still coming up
(but so many nice sets in the TT kills me off...>< I have the feeling 3 months arent enough anymore to get them all XD)

Ah sorry i must make dinner for my son,now ><
I'll drop you a PM later if i agree to this trade or not,ok?
I havent eaten anything except the ice scream either today..Should find something now! must go shopping tomorrow,fridge is empy but i forgot my trolly today(sinc ei only meant to go to the dentist><)

PS THIS WASNT LESS TEXT THEN USUAL!!! *damn you writing habbit*

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: {The Dark-Goods Market} - [T] Water Flood for Air Flood
Posted: Jun 23rd, '17, 01:13    

Fire

Hey Bonnon! Sorry for the delay - I've been super busy the last few days getting flights back to C's mum's home state. She just got diagnosed with breast cancer, so we are moving it to help her during treatment. x.x But finding reasonably priced flights three weeks out, in the middle of high season, halfway across the world is proving rather difficult. x.x

Wow, that's HOT! = .=
Today it was about 32C, and we're cooking beef stew, so the entire house is nice and hot and sweaty. /Melting

Yeesh! No manners! You always thank someone for buying you ice cream! ;P It's a rule!
The pollen has being killing me, too. So many sneezes! So little ability to breathe through my nose! Yuck! x.x

C used to live a few cities from me, and the uni we were attending. It would take 45 minute by train for him to get to uni, or on the weekends to visit me. The problem is, on weekends, they only run once every THREE HOURS! And the last one leave at 9pm! >:U It was a huge pain when we first started dating. That's why I learned to drive on the highway within a few months of us starting to date... >>

I have taken many hiatuses over the years, but I would never leave for good! I have so many friends in this community! Plus, I want to support Firn and Starkard's vision! <3

Thank you so much for the trade!! <3 I am so happy with my new items!
Your name has been added to the Thank You section! I hope that's okay! If not, I can take it off. I just want to make a list of all of the lovely people who helped me accomplish my dream of having every item on my Wishlsit! :D

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

[ 68 posts ]