Less is more  34%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 115
 Post subject: Shizen's Big Inventory Sale: 100s of items
Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 10:25    

Shizenrin

Hugs: 2388
Mood: ✿ 自然林 ✿
Hello and welcome..!
I have procrastinated selling my items for far too long and now I simply have too much to be containable..! I am afraid listing the items would take too much time for me so I have gone with the laziest simplest route I could imagine by taking screenshots of my inventories.
Please be aware that these are from three separate inventories and there are some doubles shown; these are indeed separate items. So my apologies for any confusion. Post here your offers and I will send a trade as soon as possible ^-^

I accept Fairy Coins, Food Points and art

(0) (0)
Feel Free to browse my shop and my marketplace listings..!

Post subject: Re: Under Construction
Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 10:54    

Shizenrin

Tops
Spoiler

Highlights: Aries Robe (6k+) | Sakura Kimono (34-40K) | Easter '10 Robe (Midnight Blue) (15k+)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:13    

Shizenrin

Accessories
Spoiler

Highlights: Blutbuche Knuffel Eyepatch (Lavender) | Good or Evil Necklace (5-10k) | GuMiHo Knuffel Mask (Lavender) (800fp+)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:20    

Shizenrin

Head
Spoiler

Highlights: December Hairbuns (2k+ ea) | Blush Knuffel Hair (Light Pink) (4-6k) | Sakura Headpiece (20k+)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:30    

Shizenrin

Hand
Spoiler

Highlights: August Huge Pencil (1k+ ea) | Magic Wizardry Wand (20k+) | Valkyrie Lance (14k+)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:41    

Shizenrin

Body Parts
Spoiler

Highlights: Arctic Fox Eyes (6-10k+) | Face Scales (20-30k) | Sen Knuffel Ears (1k+ ea)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:47    

Shizenrin

Animals
Spoiler

Highlights: Arctic Fox pet (3k) | November Clouded Kitty (2k ea) | Doughnight 09 Birdie (5k)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 11:51    

Shizenrin

Background
Spoiler

Highlights: Doughnight 09 Border (5-7k) | Summer '10 Background (10-15k) | Halloween '11 Pumpkin Background (Orange) (2k+)

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Shizen's Big Inventory Sale
Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 12:07    

Shizenrin

Holds:

~

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Shizen's Big Inventory Sale
Posted: Jun 15th, '16, 12:36    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222536
Mood: contemplative
Okay, so I have interest in some things but don't recognize them to know what they are to look up what they're worth to offer. If you can tell me the names of them, I will go do that for the following:
*The black dressy thing that is the first one in the fifth row down in your "tops" section (on far left; you have 2)
*The sunny dress on the third-up-from-the-bottom row, the second from the left. Also in the "tops" section.
*in the "accessories" section, third-up-from-bottom row, kind of in the middle, it looks like a sunny necklace made of lots of ribbons? Whatever that is.
*In the "Heads" section, the mysterious mound of strangeness which is the first on the left of the 4th-down row. Right before the long Easter hairs.
*next row down from that, the midnight blue hood (you have 4)
*11th row down (still in "Heads" section), the black long flowing hair kind of in the middle.
*3 rows lower, the row with just 3 hats in it? The middle hat, the leaf green one with the long skinny feathers/leaves.
*The row below that, the head of hair (only one set of hair in that row, it's all spiky and autumn-leaf colors)
*next row down, the pale green hair directly below the last one.
*two rows down further, the hair on the far right, it's got a lovely braid-crown?
*Very last row, very last item, it has three black feathers and bright colors and looks so cheerful (still in the "heads" section)
*"Hand" section, the first sword,
*and right next to it on the right, the stick with the carved-apple head.
*"hand" section, still, there's a lovely blue fan?
*"hand" section, there's a set of four teacups with roses on them. I'm interested in the last one listed, the darkest background with the pale pink rose.
*"hand" section, you have another sword? Well, you have x2 of them. That one also
*"body parts" section, the second row, the last two items, a dark brown tattoo thing and
*wings, you've got 3 of the dark brown-and-cream wings.
(you've got those listed again later, too, I just need to find names for these I don't care which)
*"body parts" section, you've two different color sets of an eye that goes in the middle of the forehead
*7 rows down from those, you've a set of eyes (normal placement) that are all black with tiny white pupils, it's the first thing listed in that row before mouth-stitches
*the freckles!!
*The gold eyes and gold tail a couple rows above the freckles
*7 rows down from the freckles, there's a dark brown skin that looks lovely, first in its row.
*5 rows down from *that*, you've got two more skins on the same row that look interesting. One's dark with patches of white and black, the other looks like a zombie
*last row, last item -a simple smile.
*"animals" section, the peacock thing, I found that on useffel and would offer 10k
*"animals" section, you've a set of puppies, I found those too. Not a lot of reports, would you take 1.5k each? (I'd be interested in one of each of the colors)
*"animals" section, the little gingerbread dolls
*the brown angry bunny (I found that one too!) for 1.5k also? Oh, and maybe that dark red one. And grey and yellow?

Sorry I couldn't find more, without help.

edit: found the freckles listed on useffel, but I think it's under-priced. So I would offer 10k for those, I guess? 4k just doesn't seem right.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

[ 143 posts ]