Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Make me sell my stuff
Posted: Apr 2nd, '24, 14:30    

jacobgrey

Hugs: 131039
Mood: (◡‿◡)
I don't come here very often at all anymore (usually a gap of several months between visits) and whenever I do, I try to sell some items on the market as well as using the fp to put my knuffels into daycare. I'm not really sure why since I don't play that often haha, but that's what I do.

Anyway, I usually only remember to log in when I have a notification for one of the two or three threads I'm still subscribed to, which is not very often. So, the purpose of this thread is this: comment below and it will remind me to come and put some more items on the market.

I have a LOT of items to sell. I'll be selling pretty much everything bar a few old favourite pieces because I don't change my avatar anymore either. This includes a lot of old limited sets, digging sets, event items, etc. I'm putting everything at the price of 10% of the highest market price because I can't be bothered to research the prices or anything like that, so they will be pretty cheap. The only single exception will be something that sells for fc, because I would like to spend the ones I have one some old knuffels I missed if I can save up a little more.

So, there ya go. If you want me to put some cheap stuff on the market, comment below :D

(0) (0)
SELLING OLD FP SETS
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

[ 1 post ]