Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Selling Knuffel-Normal and Wild- 09/02 UPDATE - new Knuf
Posted: Oct 6th, '18, 22:40    

Hitomi-no-Tsubasa

Hugs: 16416
Mood: FREEZING.
Akili Li wrote:I'm interested in all your normal knuffels that you have left. >.<
In food points, how much is that? I might need about three days to come up with it, depending on how many other people are still around selling regular knuffels, too....

Ah, I'm so happy that we can trade knuffels now! There are so MANY that I'm missing!
I apologize for not seeing this sooner! Really wish we had some sort of ping or alert system...

Anyways! The amount of food points for all of the normal knuffels left would be 405k, however, I am willing to haggle on the price! And same, I love how we can trade Knuffel. I remember the days where you'd have to drop them in Knuffeltropolis and pray the person who wanted the knuffel got it before someone else.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '18, 09:31    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222552
Mood: contemplative
Hitomi-no-Tsubasa wrote:
Akili Li wrote:I'm interested in all your normal knuffels that you have left. >.<
In food points, how much is that? I might need about three days to come up with it, depending on how many other people are still around selling regular knuffels, too....

Ah, I'm so happy that we can trade knuffels now! There are so MANY that I'm missing!
I apologize for not seeing this sooner! Really wish we had some sort of ping or alert system...

Anyways! The amount of food points for all of the normal knuffels left would be 405k, however, I am willing to haggle on the price! And same, I love how we can trade Knuffel. I remember the days where you'd have to drop them in Knuffeltropolis and pray the person who wanted the knuffel got it before someone else.
Ah, you posted just after I left on a trip without internet. I got back today, and am trying to sort through finding funds.
I think I can do your request, I just need to return some trial knuffels to knuffeltropolis to help get the last bit.
(I did see you were requesting more for the darkness gen because he was closer to level 100, so perhaps instead of returning a darkness trial knuffel you might like to have it included in the trade instead?)

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Oct 8th, '18, 16:25    

Hitomi-no-Tsubasa

Akili Li wrote:
Hitomi-no-Tsubasa wrote:
Akili Li wrote: Ah, you posted just after I left on a trip without internet. I got back today, and am trying to sort through finding funds.
I think I can do your request, I just need to return some trial knuffels to knuffeltropolis to help get the last bit.
(I did see you were requesting more for the darkness gen because he was closer to level 100, so perhaps instead of returning a darkness trial knuffel you might like to have it included in the trade instead?)
If you wish, I can go lower since it is quite a bit of food to gather up. Would 375k food be alright + the Darkness trial Knuffel?

(1) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '18, 17:36    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222552
Mood: contemplative
Hitomi-no-Tsubasa wrote:
Akili Li wrote:
Hitomi-no-Tsubasa wrote:
Akili Li wrote: Ah, you posted just after I left on a trip without internet. I got back today, and am trying to sort through finding funds.
If you wish, I can go lower since it is quite a bit of food to gather up. Would 375k food be alright + the Darkness trial Knuffel?
That would be truly lovely! Thank you

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Oct 8th, '18, 22:45    

Hitomi-no-Tsubasa

Akili Li wrote:
Hitomi-no-Tsubasa wrote: If you wish, I can go lower since it is quite a bit of food to gather up. Would 375k food be alright + the Darkness trial Knuffel?
That would be truly lovely! Thank you
Alrighty! I'll send a trade and you can send it back whenever you feel like. .u.

(0) (0)

[ 15 posts ]