Stay tuned for more items!  79%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 28
 Post subject: {Under Construction - Please do not post}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:51    

Fire

Hugs: 94471
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!

{The Dark-Goods Market}

Hello, and welcome to The Dark-Goods Market!
This is a trading program that allows you to trade in your unused or unwanted items for new items! And, in the process, help me tackle the ever-growing mountain of items in my Wishlist!

Why The Dark-Goods Market?
It's a reference to the New Year's hours of the yokai market by the same name in the manga Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Thank you for stopping by! And, as always, happy shopping~!

(0) (0)

Post subject: {The Rules}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:52    

Fire

{The Rules}

~I am willing to trade pure :food: , :fc: , and items currently for sale in my Market for any of the items on my Wishlist.
~I much prefer item trades and fairy coin trades to pure trades.
~Please post all offers in this forum. All private messages will be ignored.
~Please feel free to haggle!
~Please be kind and courteous both to me and any of my lovely friends who stop by to chat here.
~Please forgive me if I take a couple of days to reply to your posts. I am traveling at the moment, and, as such, may not always have access to reliable wifi.
~When posting an offer, please include either how much you value the item at (as a quantity of fairy coins or food points), or any item(s) from my Selling Forum or Market that you would be willing to trade your items for. I am terribly lost without my dear Useffel, and am having the hardest time figuring out what items are going for these days!
~Please feel free to stick around and chat! I love the company!

(0) (0)

Post subject: {Dusty Treasures}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:53    

Fire

{Dusty Treasures}

Below are some of the big-ticket items I am offering in exchange for some of the rarer items on my Wishlist.
For these items, I am only interested in trades involving items on my Wishlist, Fairy Coins, or both. No pure :food: offers, please!

{Items}
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(0) (0)

Post subject: {An Even Exchange}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:53    

Fire

{An Even Exchange - The Treasure Trove Exchange Program}

It seems that, no matter how amazing a set is, there are always a couple of items that I know I will never use. Yet, at the same time, there are more sets in the Treasure Trove than I have fairy coins!
After months of frustration, I have come up with a solution: An Even Exchange - The Treasure Trove Exchange Program!

Listed below are separates from sets that are currently offered in the Treasure Trove, or have left the Treasure Trove within the last few months. I would like to exchange these items for recent or current MT and TT separates that are listed on my Wishlist.
I am looking for even exchanges for these items, typically 1:1 for current sets and 2:1 for past sets. I will also accept fairy coins as payment.
Spoiler

(0) (0)

Post subject: {Bribe Fodder}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:54    

Fire

{Bribe Fodder}

Here we have some of the older items I would be willing to part with in exchange for the items on my Wishlist, fairy coins, or pure. As always, I am a big fan of bundling, so for every trade that includes more than 6 items, I will throw in a surprise gift, free of charge!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

(0) (0)

Post subject: {Grab Bag}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:54    

Fire

{Grab Bag}

Welcome to the Grab Bag!
The Grab Bag is an even exchange program that allows you to exchange unwanted Knuffel and Digging Items for other Knuffel and Digging Items that are more to your liking, and, in the process, help me conquer my ever-growing Wishlist!
In my Wishlist, you will find a complete list of all of the Knuffel and Digging Items I will accept in return. All trades will be 1:1, unless otherwise discussed. However, I am a big believe in bundling, so for every trade that includes more than 6 items, I will throw in a surprise gift, free of charge!
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(0) (0)

Post subject: {Trade of the Week}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:55    

Fire

{Trade of the Week}

Looking to trade:
Image :trade: Image

My ... :trade: Your ...

I'd also be willing to trade this item for select items from my Dusty Treasure section, or any of the items from the An Even Exchange, Grab Bag, or Bribe Fodder sections, if you'd prefer. Just ask!

(0) (0)

Post subject: {...}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:58    

Fire

{...}

(0) (0)

Post subject: {About the Storekeeper}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 16:59    

Fire

{About the Storekeeper}

Hello, lovelies!
My name is Bri.
I am 23 years old. My birthday is February 8th.
I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Biology from a University in the United States.
I would one day like to work in the field of Forest Ecology and Conservation.
I am engaged to the love of my life. ♥

I have many passions, far too many to list. But I shall name a few.
✦✰★✧ Forest Ecology and Conservation ✦✰★✧ Environmental Science ✦✰★✧ Travel ✦✰★✧ Mythology and Folklore ✦✰★✧ Tolkein's The Lord of the Rings ✦✰★✧ Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, and Studio Ghibli ✦✰★✧ Song writing ✦✰★ Playing Guitar and Piano ✦✰★✧ Wildlife and landscape photography ✦✰★✧ Weapons and warfare tactics ✰★✧ Medieval European and Feudal Japanese History ✦✰★✧ Languages ✦✰★✧ Learning new things ✦✰★✧ Tea ✦✰★✧ Anime and Manga ✦✰★✧ Reading ✦✰★✧ Hiking ✦✰★✧ Rock Climbing✦✰★✧ Martial Arts ✦✰★✧ Dragons ✦✰★✧ Fantasy Fiction ✦✰★✧

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Post subject: {My Affiliates}
Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 17:02    

Fire

{My Affiliates}

Please do take a moment to visit my Marketplace.

My lovely friend Katherdante has a wonderful charity thread that raffles two free Fairy Coins each week. The crumpets who stay and chat there are as sweet as sugar, and good conversations abound. I cannot recommend this thread enough.

~

Ever since I first joined Kofk back in '09, The Collector's Corner has stood as a cornerstone for collectors, hoarders, and avatar enthusiasts alike. Run by the lovely CharstarWishes, this forum has been a haven for those who have an appreciation for the art of creating avatars. Each week, users just like you host themed avatar contests that offer amazing prizes and challenge the participants explore new and unique themes, color schemes, and item combinations that they may not have otherwise ever considered. It's a wonderful place to chat with welcoming people, get advice on current or dream avatars, discuss new items, share advice on item combinations, and take part in participating or hosting weekly contest. A wonderful forum all-around, and one I highly, highly recommend.

(0) (0)

[ 11 posts ]