Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 27 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: LF Older Knuffel Gens
Posted: Nov 5th, '18, 07:03    

Lunaratu

Hugs: 4799
lol, I can definitely understand that problem, Rubie. Thank you again!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 8th, '18, 18:13    

Star

Hugs: 3381
Mood: sleepy
I have the Gen 1 Knuffel you're looking for. What are you looking to pay for them, and how would we arrange it? Do I just give them up at a certain time or is there some other way people do it? I don't really remember :) I'm really hoping for some :fc:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 01:21    

Lunaratu

Star wrote:I have the Gen 1 Knuffel you're looking for. What are you looking to pay for them, and how would we arrange it? Do I just give them up at a certain time or is there some other way people do it? I don't really remember :) I'm really hoping for some :fc:
That would be great! I was looking to pay about half of the FC listed in knufftropolis so 10 :fc: for Darkness Gen 1, 9-10 :fc: for Earth Gen 1, and 10 for Light Gen 1 (so 29-30 :fc: in total). Does that sound good for you?

And we'd trade via the Trade feature. It seems you can now trade Knuffel directly!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 01:54    

Star

Lunaratu wrote:
Star wrote:I have the Gen 1 Knuffel you're looking for. What are you looking to pay for them, and how would we arrange it? Do I just give them up at a certain time or is there some other way people do it? I don't really remember :) I'm really hoping for some :fc:
That would be great! I was looking to pay about half of the FC listed in knufftropolis so 10 :fc: for Darkness Gen 1, 9-10 :fc: for Earth Gen 1, and 10 for Light Gen 1 (so 29-30 :fc: in total). Does that sound good for you?

And we'd trade via the Trade feature. It seems you can now trade Knuffel directly!

That sounds great! I have each Gen 1 Knuffel you asked for all lv 100, Is that the lv you want them at? Or does lv matter and do they stay that lv when you trade them? Also I've never traded Knuffel before I don't want to make a mistake. Do you send the trade first or do I? Sorry for all the questions.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 01:56    

Lunaratu

Star wrote:
Lunaratu wrote:

That sounds great! I have each Gen 1 Knuffel you asked for all lv 100, Is that the lv you want them at? Or does lv matter and do they stay that lv when you trade them? Also I've never traded Knuffel before I don't want to make a mistake. Do you send the trade first or do I? Sorry for all the questions.
Perfect! I'll start the trade. There's a button to "Add Knuffel" in the trade screen now, under the "Add Content" button, so you just select that and can browse through your knuffel and add them (how nifty is that?). They stay the level you send them but 100 is great!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 02:02    

Lunaratu

Got them! Thank you soo much!! :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 02:09    

Star

Lunaratu wrote:Got them! Thank you soo much!! :qh:
Wow! I'm rich lol :mcomg:
I have a lot more Knuffel I'm willing to part with.
I might come back in the future I don't want to bleed you dry in :fc: though haha

Thanks again, have an amazing day!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 02:23    

Lunaratu

Star wrote:
Lunaratu wrote:Got them! Thank you soo much!! :qh:
Wow! I'm rich lol :mcomg:
I have a lot more Knuffel I'm willing to part with.
I might come back in the future I don't want to bleed you dry in :fc: though haha

Thanks again, have an amazing day!
That would be fantastic! Just let me know when you want to :mchappy:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 11:50    

movingenergie

Hugs: 72642
Mood: I solemnly swear that i am up to no good!
I have the two gen 2 knuffels, both are lvl 100.
Just offer ;)

(0) (0)

» ✭ » Borgin and Burkes « ✭ » The Always Quest « ✭ «

Posted: Nov 9th, '18, 23:33    

Lunaratu

movingenergie wrote:I have the two gen 2 knuffels, both are lvl 100.
Just offer ;)
Oooh, awesome! I was hoping to trade about half the :fc: cost that is listed in Knufftropolis. So 8FC for the Air Gen 2 and 9-10FC for the Dark Gen 2. That would be 17-18 :fc: in total. Would that be a good price for you?

(0) (0)

[ 27 posts ]