donuts  14%  [ 5 ]
C-c-c-candy caravan!  23%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject: Candy Caravan
Posted: Feb 8th, '19, 08:11    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220629
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Since I have *two* holds to fill right now, and the CC is here, and we're going to see the end of the Zoey wings this month....

I'm selling my donuts, I guess!

If you have stuff you want and you think you'll need some help getting enough donuts for it, I have over 250 that I can spend to help you out.

Er, I don't quite know what price is fair so I guess suggest something, I'll probably say yes. At this point, anything helps. :qd: :qsweat:

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Post subject: Re: Candy Caravan
Posted: Feb 11th, '19, 11:46    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99490
Mood: spiritual
i don't know how to judge a fair price either :mcheh: ummm. 5k :food: for 200 donuts? just thinking along the lines of roughly how much food would be earned by making the number of forum posts that would give you 200 donuts during CC time. except idk how i estimated that so feel free to suggest a price you'd be happy with if not this one, because i really don't know how to judge!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Feb 11th, '19, 14:45    

Akili Li

Ah, I ended up offering them to someone who posted a LTB thread, and was offering 1 :fc: for 200 donuts. So now I'm down to 60.

(0) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: Feb 11th, '19, 15:16    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99490
Mood: spiritual
oh, okay! how much :food: would you value the 60 donuts at?

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Feb 11th, '19, 21:55    

Akili Li

I'm sorry, but if I knew I'd have listed it already. I guess whatever you want to suggest will be fine. What would you like them spent on?

edit: Okay, Grog has left, so I guess you'll have to tell me for next time, or cancel it and I'll close the thread.

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]