No, I dislike it.  6%  [ 11 ]
Uargh, turn that off! It's hurting my ears!  2%  [ 3 ]
Music? What does that have to do with food?  20%  [ 38 ]
Total votes : 192
 Post subject: Re: ♪ Symphony of Dreams ♫
Posted: Apr 29th, '19, 01:50    

Audriella

Hugs: 12161
Pretty good! The weather isn’t too bad yet, and I’ve started brainstorming my personal writing project. I’m kinda busy because I also started physical therapy, which has been awesome.

No complaints here. How are you?

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 29th, '19, 11:27    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109930
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
That sounds wonderful :)
What are you writing for your personal project?
Awesome physical therapy sounds great. Physical therapy can do a lot, I know it has helped my mom a ton. What do you need it for, if you're comfortable sharing?

I'm also kind of busy, working on my masters thesis, but I'm having fun with it and I'm super happy about my work environment. I'm doing it at a startup, so I'm at the office with a bunch of people I can ask about things and three other master students who started around the same time as me, so we can talk things over with each other and cheer each other up when things are tough or confusing sometimes. And when I come home I really have free evenings now, I've always hated the "you could always do more" part about studying that taints all the free time you take with a bad conscience.

Edit: Oh, and I've also put the time I had over the holidays and this weekend to good use, making progress on my current sewing project. Check out my crafty corner hangout if you're interested in the details, I've posted about it there.

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Apr 30th, '19, 20:47    

Audriella

I’m trying to write a satire of fairytales/magic. I have no idea what I’m doing, haha. (That may be a lie.)

I also have a shop on here to motivate myself to write more! It’s kinda empty, but...

I have a degenerative neurological condition that causes muscle wasting in addition to a host of other things, and I’m trying to optimize what I have left.

Awesome! I’m glad you like your work environment! That is such an important aspect.

I’ll check it out in a bit. Admittedly, I’m not a very crafty person.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 30th, '19, 23:44    

Chrizine

Ohhh, that sounds really cool!
I gotta check out your shop, I didn't know you had one.

Uh, that sounds not good. Glad you can get the support to get out what you can in your situation anyway!

You don't need to be crafty to chat in there, as long as you find it interesting to look at and maybe discuss other people's crafts. Everyone is welcome to the hangout!

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: May 1st, '19, 00:06    

Audriella

The shop is newish. :D I’m trying to get more into writing because it’s the most productive thing I do.

It is...inconvenient at best. I did get an android, so the sessions have lfewer whiteboards.

Ooh, yay. I used to knit a little, but never got the hang of purling. I did really like origami, too!

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '19, 16:21    

Chrizine

Sounds like a good plan, also writing is fun :)

Oh, nice that you got an android now! What model did you get? Are you liking it, apart from the transcription app you got it for?

I have no idea what purling is, but I only ever managed to get to half a scarf level of knitting ;) ... Ah, okay, I just looked up what purling is in german, and I think I never tried doing that. I thought about learning to knit properly, but ended up getting into crocheting instead.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: May 1st, '19, 22:22    

Audriella

It’s a xiaomi a2 lite! I’m only using it for communication to extend its life. :)

I am...not good with my hands. I did loom knit a scarf, but interesting patterns were difficult.

It’s May! Summer is close. I dread the heat.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '19, 22:47    

Chrizine

Ah, I see :) Well, I'm glad it's helping you with that :)

I never attempted anything like patterns when knitting :D

I know what you mean. Right now, I still enjoy the warmth of the sun, but pretty soon it will become too much and I'll hate it... I'm better at dealing with cold than with heat. You can always put on more clothes, cuddle in a blanket, have a hot drink... But against heat, there's not all that much you can do.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: May 1st, '19, 22:58    

Audriella

Winters here are generally mildish, but summers are miserable. I live in Texas, and unrelenting sun for half the year. I hate it.

I should be posting around more. I have plans that are bound to be unraveled. Just, typing is hard and I exhaust easily.

How’s your day going?

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '19, 23:05    

Chrizine

Ugh, that sounds too hot for me!

I always want to post more as well, but there's finding the time and then there's also finding actually interesting conversations/threads to do it in.

My day is almost over, but it was nice and relaxed. It was a public holiday today, so I stayed home, slept in, and just did a bit of relaxing and selfcare. Did a face mask, watched a lot of youtube, had tasty food, that sort of thing. How is your day?

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

[ 221 posts ]