Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 98 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: l i a n ' s ★ quick sketches | open
Posted: Oct 12th, '19, 09:30    

Mirika

Hugs: 431
Mood: Overall alright
Hey! I was wondering how you are with small races (eg halflings, goblins) because I've noticed people find their proportions tricky. I'll commission something either way, it'll just define what I will commission. :qsml:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '19, 13:58    

llianya

Hugs: 25316
Mood: 27646 goal
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
@Mirika:
Hey sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize that there was a reply to this thread. I'm generally fine with drawing anything as long as there's a visual reference. Descriptions are okay too but they're a bit tricky on their own since I might interpret them differently.

Also, just a heads up since I'm currently swamped with RLC work right now so it'll probably take some time to finish a comm from here.

(0) (0)

• I draw.

This is my art.

Interested? Visit my commission/freebie thread or consider me for RLC.

╔═══════╗

Deviantart: llianya
    Tumblr: llianya
    Toyhouse: llianya
    Discord: llianya#8177

╚═══════╝

I also host art raffles on Deviantart intermittently so you may follow me there if you're interested.

Posted: Oct 18th, '19, 15:03    

Mirika

I don't mind of things take long anyway, but I was wondering if you did have any form of time estimation. I would've done RLC if it was more accessible for me, but my phone recently broke down so my savings are currently for that. :qs: But getting some FC is not much of a hassle.

Character Reference: This page was initially meant for my bday but it does contain all references I own. I am thinking of outfit 3.
Preferred Expression/Pose: Leaning onto something, smiling in a cheeky way
Preferred Sketch Color: I want it in colour so I think that is not relevant? Reference shows their colours
Half or Full? Which you think works best for its design, my offer stays (some poses just don't work as nicely full for example)
Add Color? Yes
Offer: 3 FC (so not paying in items)

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '19, 15:25    

llianya

Ahhh it's no problem at all. I totally understand how it is. My laptop broke down ahead of the expected time some time last year (I expected it to last for at least 1 more year) so it hit my savings quite a bit. Thankfully, I've been able to earn back everything again but money has been a bit tight for the past months.

As for time estimates, I should be able to work and finish some time next month. This is my comm queue atm. I may finish earlier if I need a quick breather from RLCs but I can't say for sure since I'm usually glued to my work queue when it becomes long like this as I try to deliver as promptly as possible.

And noted on on everything. Does her weapon need to be drawn too? Also, I think I forgot to mention it on this thread but are you okay with the colors being more pastel like in the sample? It's the default for these sketches. But since I forgot to mention it in the post, then just let me know if it's not okay and I can adjust for you.

(0) (0)

• I draw.

This is my art.

╔═══════╗

╚═══════╝

I also host art raffles on Deviantart intermittently so you may follow me there if you're interested.

Posted: Oct 19th, '19, 09:56    

Mirika

Oh gosh, laptops and computers breaking down is the worst. That is the main reason I have some savings locked (so no touchy unless something breaks, also counts for laundry machine etc).

Oh nice, an overview. I don't mind the wait by the way, I just like knowing a little what is up; I did a commission in the past who said it could take up to three months, I told him it's fine so long I am kept in the loop (mostly because he did want payment up front). I am blessed with patience. :qt:

Oh, pastel is completely fine, and the weapon could be fun since in that outfit it is basically a goblet of gold (if you do outfit 3 in my post), but it is absolutely not needed (so it is up to you if it fits the drawing in the first place).

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '19, 03:20    

Koh

Hugs: 24952
Mood: ascending
still open? looking here and there to get my bf arts for christmas cx

(0) (0)
๑۩ TumblrOCsdA ۩๑
๑۩ Art Request ⊰♚⊱ Sales⊰♚⊱Notepad ۩๑
๑۩ Toybox ۩๑

Posted: Mar 2nd, '20, 14:44    

llianya

@everyone
Sorry for disappearing. I've been hella busy and there was a strong typhoon in my area during the first week of December last year. We didn't have electricity for a few weeks. That, together with the the out of town family trip we had last December meant that I didn't have that much time to work on digital stuff for a significant amount of time.

I've also been busy since then with RL comms and those take priority over comms for site currency (I honestly take these almost in the same category as the freebies I work on when I have a lot of time to spare)

So if you're both still interested and don't mind waiting for a significant amount of time (as I can't make a specific commitment right now given that my work queue is booked and I'm not sure if more people will be slotted in before I finish everything), let me know

(0) (0)

• I draw.

This is my art.

╔═══════╗

╚═══════╝

Posted: Mar 2nd, '20, 22:42    

Mirika

I am sorry to hear that, but glad you're safe.

Luckily I am known to be patient, so I don't mind waiting as I am still interested. It'd be nice to have some sort of estimation though, even if it's super vague and inaccurate.

(0) (0)

[ 98 posts ]