month  17%  [ 14 ]
few months  16%  [ 13 ]
YEARSSSSSSS  31%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 81
 Post subject: Re: ł nan's art ł [CLOSED]
Posted: Jul 11th, '19, 17:28    

Audriella

Hugs: 12197
Nan; yay, thank you so much! It’s super cute AND Mr. Fox is there!

You’ll get there! Change in style isn’t always bad, so if your art turns out differently, it will be okay! Your drawings make me smile. :]

Anyway, I know I’m my own harshest critic.

Light; I hug my stuffed animals to my chest. I think hugging actual people is comparatively overrated lol.

Whoa, that house stuff sucks. I hope nothing worse happens.

It’s great that your husband is doing better.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 12th, '19, 21:18    

light_sucks

Hugs: 156735
Mood: vaguely alive
I like hugging stuffed animals and select people. I like hugging my husband a lot. It's fun. Skinny girls love to hug me because I literally radiate heat. lol.

Stuffed animals are nice because they don't let off heat. And you don't have to worry about accidentally suffocating them.

Forreals. I hope so too.

Packing up the house and cleaning is rough. I hate that I can't be more helpful. I get exhausted so easy. It's awful. Thankfully some of our friends are willing to help a lot. Otherwise it would never get done. lol.

Yes, I'm glad. I was really worried about him. I mean, he's still sad, but it's not the deep dark depression that it was. Which is good.

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 13th, '19, 18:45    

Audriella

I don’t like heat, haha. The weather is bad enough.

Are there any local resources, like a homeless shelter? Would you be allowed to store your stuff in your new house early? Is there any way to expedite the paperwork? You’ve been through a LOT.

You’ve also probably thought of all of this.

I’m unable to help with most/all things, too. It’s not fun to think about, then I get this weird guilt because why am I complaining?

I wish him all the best. I have a mental disorder resulting from the tumor load, my doctors think, and it’s really hard being at constant war with your brain and doubting yourself. I’m so glad you two have each other. <3

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 03:54    

light_sucks

I hate the heat. It tires me out so quickly.

I don't think we could go to a homeless shelter because we have pets. I'm not going to abandon them.

We are currently planning to squat at the house. Which is illegal, but we really don't have any other choice. I find it ridiculous because we are literally paying the mortgage for the house at the moment. But it's still illegal that we live there until the paperwork goes through. So stupid.

I'm trying to convince Kevin that we should go to food banks to save money but he's like stupidly prideful. And I can't go to one on my own. Can't drive there, can't carry stuff. It's awful. And he technically makes too much money for us to qualify for food stamps. Another ridiculous thing because after all of our bills we have zero left over.

Aw, hun. Don't feel bad about complaining. If only the person with the worse situation got to complain then most of us would go crazy. Complaining once in a while is healthy. Good for the soul.

I've got all kinds of mental disorders. Fun fun. But I've been dealing with mine for almost 2 decades. So I've got a lot more experience than him at it. His didn't start up until college. Poor thing.

I am super glad that we have each other. We're pretty great for each other. I feel like if we had a lot of money then we really wouldn't have very many problems at all.

What kind of mental disorder do they think you have?

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 22nd, '19, 23:47    

Nankuii

Hugs: 282237
Mood: que sera sera
light: Ahh... that does sound stressful indeed :c Hang in there light!

And thanks Audriella!
Maybe I'll post some cute and light-hearted drawings to lighten up your days, gals!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 23rd, '19, 00:20    

light_sucks

Thank you hun. I would totally appreciate that. I love looking at cute art. :qh:

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 03:51    

Audriella

Kinda scattered reply because I am so tired. orz;

Nan; that would be so cool! And much appreciated! Your art is so happy!

Light; in America it’s like you have to be extremely poor to qualify for help or rich enough to not need it. It really sucks.

I definitely have drug-induced disordered thinking. Steroids, man. By the time it was discovered, I was completely deaf. I don’t know if my daily thoughts are safe or not. My head is an echo chamber.

It is completely exhausting doubting myself all the time.

What kind of pets do you have? Good luck squatting in the house you pay for! What a ridiculous situation.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 13:38    

Nankuii

Hugs: 282237
Mood: que sera sera
Posted a sleepy mermaid in the trash can uwu

Audriella: Yeah, sounds exhausting... :c And it's worse knowing that you're doubting yourself. You know it but can't help it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 00:33    

light_sucks

I know right. America sucks butt. All these crazy people are like America is number one! Yeah, maybe in obesity but that's like it.

When I got married they pulled my medicaid. It was awful. Nothing else had changed. We had been living together for years. He was still the only one making money. Literally the only difference was a sheet of paper saying we were married. It's total bullshit.

Oh, man. The steroids are what made you deaf too? That sucks. I thought that it might have had something to do with the actual tumors.

I feel that. I'm at home alone most of the time. Thankfully I have internet and tv and reading and games to keep my brain tamed a bit. Kevin on the other hand works in a factory where he has nothing but alone time. Thankfully he listens to podcasts and such. Keep some of the darkness away.

I have a cat. Her name is Blue. She is a nebelung. Imagine a Russian Blue but extremely fluffy. And a giant dog named Wishbone. They're cute.

That mermaid is way too cute to be in the trash. :qh:

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 02:03    

Audriella

I’ve had more energy lately! Maybe all the food I’m eating!

I did find out that had they known you were living together and in a relationship, they might have reduced ssi if you had that. It’s called in-kind support. Gave my parents and I a bit of trouble.

No, steroids were after every brain/spine surgery and a course was initiated as an attempt to save my hearing. A surgery cut my hearing nerve. That was actually intentional and a surgical technique used to remove a growing tumor.

I can’t be alone, not really, especially now. Too frequent artificial tears and constant food. I’m watching silly animal videos. :D

Aww, kitty and pupper!

It’s called trash CAN, as in trash CAN be anything.

Nan; yay~ happy dreams. That is indeed super cute.

It’s usually okay? Or less bad. I think I’m just overwhelmed right now so it seems bad. :x

(0) (0)

[ 972 posts ]