Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: ART REQUEST OF MY BABIES
Posted: Jun 16th, '22, 16:41    

Rayua

Hugs: 135
So far only 2 unless i forget to update this line

I take freebies, possibly tradies, and I have food, 5 fairy coins. I might even be able to do a little RLC if you request it.

The first thing is these are my girls. I will show them here in spoilers instead of linking you.

I did my best to give samples. If you have questions ask me. The first girl is more Japanese American in a way that her family has old traditional customs. Men work, women are housewives, kids do good and get good grades kind of thing.

The second girl is more American, free-spirited, and out of her mind. Literally.

FNAF OC 1
WARNING: This character was abused, please keep this in mind.
Spoiler
Chosen To Go by Name: Raven
Sexuality: unknown
Race: Human
Hobbies: Walking Aimlessly or staring into space
Why did they take the job? They needed the money
Do they know about the history of the place? No.
How did they get the job? No one else applied.
How long have they worked there? 2+ weeks.
Which Band member is their favorite? Chica
Why is it their favorite? They remind her of something she used to wish for but never had.
What is their back history? She had a rough childhood. Her mother was forced to give birth to her (her father wanted a boy) but since the woman didn't have a boy. It was frowned upon. Her family was extremely strict, even if she hesitated for a second to answer a question she would get hit. If she did something wrong or made herself seem present. She would get in trouble which inquired beating. The boys in the family were always skilled, smart, and good-looking. She wasn't ugly but she was never said or thought to be anything else. She ran away after a night of a beating (never was sent to school, they didn't want to be embarrassed any further) and she had no skills. For a month she was able to run and hide from the law from trying to throw her in an orphanage. They finally caught her and she stayed there from age 6 to 18. She was allowed to wear whatever they gave her but one lady particularly was nice to her and helped her out with a little hiding money when she could. Then one day the old lady never returned.
Appearance?
Hair: Short raven black hair just above her shoulders with even bangs. Example
Eyes: Black eyes that seemed unnatural to most
Ex bottom pic
Height: 5"4
Body: Small build (90lbs, small bust, skinny appearance)
Skin: Fair Skin (very light and sun-deprived)
example skin This is a good overall example of how she would look (minus the hair length)
Clothing: A black boring long sleeve dress that hid whatever body she had. It went past her knees and she wore knee-high black socks with simple slip-on shoes (old church shoes)
Ex dress Past knees and is a turtleneck (to hide her neck)
Ex shoes but old and worn
example thigh/knee highs
FNAF OC 2
WARNING: This OC may be mentally triggering.
Spoiler
Chosen To Go by Name: Ayuna or Aya for short (meaning blood)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human - Meta?
Hobbies: Walking, exploring, hauntings
Why did they take the job? They heard it was haunted and needed food.
How did they get the job? No one else applied.
How long have they worked there? Not very long.
Do they know the history? Not much but they will find out soon.
Which Band member is their favorite? Foxy
Why is it their favorite? Because foxy is just as mischievous as she is.
What is their back history? Not much ever since they were a child they liked the color "red" and yes that includes blood. She doesn't care for the inside of things other than their type or color of blood. It makes her happy and fascinates her. When she was a child about the age of 4 she was already intelligent enough to do things on her own. (Kind of like Matilda) the only problem was she had a gift (others called it a curse). She was telepathic and telekinetic at that age so it seemed to everyone like she was losing her mind. She would make people crash into others with cars or simply just bend their body parts until she heard them scream. (blood bending) She isn't exactly sane but no one has yet to catch her that she "couldn't" get away from since she has no limits. However, you have to get food somehow so she applied for the job. She was accepted and now she waits for the true horror to begin. (Side Note: She had a twin but this is the reason why she is messed up, this is a darker part of the story)
She accidentally killed her younger sister in the crib while they were only 2 years old, this is when she was said to be cursed. Her telepathic mind over on her sister without trying and the young infant wound up dying.
Appearance?
Hair: Long black hair to her waist in waves
Hair color & length example
Eyes: blue
Example eyes
Height/Weight: 5"4 and 120lbs
Skin: Light Ivory
example skin not as light as the first OC (a tad darker)
Clothing: Black shorts, t-shirt, sneakers.
black shorts or something similar gothic black shorts style.
Shirt you can change the logo or just make it a plain black t-shirt
sneakers you can design this however you like
You can change their outfits to fit their personality. The second doesn't like dresses. The first doesn't really like anything showing skin really. However I love watching what people can do to my OCs styles so go ahead and have autistic freedom (as long as the appearance of hair, eyes, skin, etc matches im good)

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ART REQUEST OF MY BABIES
Posted: Jun 16th, '22, 16:42    

Rayua

Hugs: 135
resreved but now open

(0) (0)

[ 2 posts ]