:qn:  49%  [ 21 ]
:qn:  51%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject: nothing for now, will recycle thread possibly
Posted: Jul 5th, '19, 04:53    

Carter

Hugs: 15936
Mood: Time flies.
Hi everyone! (please ignore the previous posts as I will just reuse this thread)

I have a few Knuffel that I want to give away and a few I rather give to people who really want it. So I'll be giving them away by raffle:

I'll have the raffle open for 3-5 days and then pick a winner.
There has to be at least 2 people in the raffle or else I will extend all another 3 days.

You may enter all.

I'll be using a randomizer by username, so no need to submit a number or anything, but please use the form in the second post. The codeword is currently lantern (I will change this whenever I feel like it, so do not copy and paste from other posts)

Please check next post to see which ones I have up.

I ask for nothing in return, but if you could click my eggs, it would be great (in my signature)

(3) (0)

Post subject: Re: Giving away my things (please read everything b4 comment
Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 00:20    

Carter

:qstar:

Past winners:
Light Gen 1 - Sanssouci
Air Gen 1 - Julie
Dark Gen 1 - Death Candy
Earth Gen 1 - OPALNYX
Fire Gen 1 - OPALNYX
Earth Gen 3 - Julie
Light Gen 3 - OPALNYX
Air Gen 3 - Chloe
Water Gen 3 - Sanssouci
Air Gen 5 - Kuuki
Air Gen 7 - Kuuki
Light Gen 5 - Kuuki
Water Gen 8 - Kuuki

To enter, please fill out this form:

Username:
Codeword:

(1) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 01:06    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92046
Mood: Forever confused
I'm from Nebraska!

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 01:35    

Carter

Death Candy wrote:I'm from Nebraska!
That's cool, I know some people from uni from there :)

I just went through your wishlist and sent what I had
also added the full sets of some of the items you wanted.

I will send another trade after this because I realize I have the Butterfly Lair Set

(0) (0)
Carter wrote:Incredibly grateful for this site keeping me company in my schooling years.
Do not PM me about buying any of my items.
Please check the Market regularly, as I am slowly listing my older items for 1 :food:
(Auction and buy it now)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 01:50    

Death Candy

That's cool. My younger sister might be moving to New York with her daughters and boyfriend. But if it happens it won't be for two years. His mom wants them to move up there to be close to her since he's her only child. Thing is, my nieces won't like the idea of not being able to visit Grandma and Grandpa as often as they like.

Thank you!

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 01:53    

Carter

Death Candy wrote:That's cool. My younger sister might be moving to New York with her daughters and boyfriend. But if it happens it won't be for two years. His mom wants them to move up there to be close to her since he's her only child. Thing is, my nieces won't like the idea of not being able to visit Grandma and Grandpa as often as they like.

Thank you!
Moving is always hard, especially if families are in two different cities. Having to figure out holidays and plan around vacations/weekends is always a mess. It's hard :mcheh: For me, trying to even live in the same borough as my boyfriend is already difficult, so we don't.

Of course :qh: hope you enjoy. I prefer my items go to someone who will actually make use of it.

(0) (0)
Carter wrote:Incredibly grateful for this site keeping me company in my schooling years.
Please check the Market regularly, as I am slowly listing my older items for 1 :food:
(Auction and buy it now)

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 02:05    

Death Candy

Yeah. Well nothing to do, but wait and see. What's a borough?

I will! :qh: I just changed my avi, but I want to do a mermaid with some of the new items. T.T lol You've also made my daughter's day. She plays as Batman and she likes to "steal" my items. lol You had the Voodoo earrings so I bought them for her and she's happy because they're skulls!

Edit: If I go missing suddenly it's because I'm either taking care or my mom, my daughter or someone else wants the computer.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 02:15    

Carter

Death Candy wrote:Yeah. Well nothing to do, but wait and see. What's a borough?

I will! :qh: I just changed my avi, but I want to do a mermaid with some of the new items. T.T lol You've also made my daughter's day. She plays as Batman and she likes to "steal" my items. lol You had the Voodoo earrings so I bought them for her and she's happy because they're skulls!
It's just an administrative district/division. So New York City has five boroughs: Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Bronx. That's it! Not a separate city, but different division.

Also, cute! She also plays on this site? :)
Yeah changing avatars is fun, but also hard. I guess I'm sick of staring at some of my items. It was fun when I used to get new "wishlist items", but I don't really have any new wants. Also there is a lot of new items coming out at once, cannot keep up anymore!

(0) (0)
(Auction and buy it now)

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 02:20    

Death Candy

Ahhh! Okay.

Yep. She's seven and so I have to help her a bit, but other than that she just dresses up and takes care of her knuffle.

Yeah. I don't try to keep up much. I just buy what I like and can afford.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '19, 02:32    

Carter

That’s cute! I mean giving her your items is still your items haha. It’s still in the family!

Avatar sites used to be my favorite, but now I just don’t have the time / I barely use the computer unless it’s for work

(0) (0)
(Auction and buy it now)

[ 170 posts ]