Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 387 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: 。・:*:・゚★ Take My Money ♡∞:。.。 [OPEN]
Posted: Jun 21st, '22, 06:48    

light_sucks

Hugs: 156050
Mood: vaguely alive
I feel like the only time it matters is for medical treatment. And if you're planning on having sex with someone. Some people just ain't got proclivities for certain parts. So I can understand wanting to know before you get down and dirty as long as you ain't hateful about it.

For me, I don't really care about the parts but I would like a little forwarning because I like to be prepared. Cause of the 'tism. lol.

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Post subject: Re: 。・:*:・゚★ Take My Money ♡∞:。.。 [OPEN]
Posted: Jun 21st, '22, 09:07    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99542
Mood: spiritual
ahhh that makes sense. i'm pan so it matters less to me, but i can't truly predict when i'm attracted to someone (so maybe knowing their parts does influence me at times and i'm just not aware of it?) idk. gender and sexuality confuses me at best. :mcheh:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: 。・:*:・゚★ Take My Money ♡∞:。.。 [CLOSED]
Posted: Jun 21st, '22, 21:22    

light_sucks

I'm also pansexual. Twinsies!

I think that I feel attraction a little differently depending on the genitals. I like all of the types, but I do feel a bit different. I think I'm more into the person. Like if I didn't like a person it don't matter how pretty their parts are I still wouldn't be into them.

Also, I've not actually had much experience with people with vulvas so I would want to do research to try and do a good job.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 08:38    

chuunibyou

high five! :mcglee:

i'm attracted to androgyny and fluid gender performance, so i think the way someone presents their gender does influence my attraction to them. so gender does play a role in who i'm attracted to. i'm not entirely sure about physical parts. like i've thought people's bodies are beautiful. just not in a heteronormative way i guess.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 08:55    

light_sucks

:qh:

The least attractive gender to me is cis men. But there are a lot of pretty cis men. I think the personality is what bothers me with them. lol.

That being said my spouse is a cis man. But he's not afraid of feminine stuff. He's very secure in his gender which is fascinating to me.

There's this meme that says I like women who could break me over their knee and men who look like wispy fae creatures and I feel like that's pretty accurate too. But I do like traditionally feminine women and traditionally masculine men as well.

Idk. Almost everyone hot. I am a horn dog.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 09:02    

chuunibyou

light_sucks wrote:The least attractive gender to me is cis men. But there are a lot of pretty cis men. I think the personality is what bothers me with them. lol.
i relate to this AND HOW. a lot of straight women relate to this too, to the extent that there's a term for the phenomenon now: 'heteromiserablism' :mcargh:

i'm very horny but it's not targeted at all most of the time. it's frustrating because at least if there was someone i was horny about i could possibly do something about it. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 09:10    

light_sucks

I think it's probably the toxic masculinity that's the problem. Like it's so unarousing seeing a boy whine about catching the girl. Ugh.
For instance. Spouse was his best friend's best man. Friend is painfully attached to his masculinity. Like spouse got him a getting married sash for his bachelor party but it was pink so he refused to wear it. ALL the other guys in the party wore it multiple times.

Spouse's sex drive is much lower than mine. -weeps-
I read a lot of erotic fanfiction and sexy comics and masturbate a lot. lol.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 23:00    

Amura

Hugs: 60364
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
My spouse's sex drive is very low too, which I think may be tough for some guys. Because of the toxic masculinity you were talking about: the stereotype dictates that men always want sex ¬¬

Mine used to be much higher, and at a point it even was a problem in our relationship.
Now my sex drive is almost non-existent (damn thyroid!) and we still have not figured it out, cause it's kinda strange for both of us.

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Jun 23rd, '22, 01:01    

Kuuki

Hugs: 259457
Sorry jumping on the convo but Spouse's sex drive is low as well. And mine is high. So spouse being adorable reluctantly did it for me but it's not any fun if he's not into it you know?
In the end we found something that works for us but it's definitely not perfect.

Like Mynah I'm usually very horny and it's almost never targeted. It's very rare for me to be horny about someone and let me tell you it doesn't make things any easier.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Jun 23rd, '22, 08:04    

light_sucks

Yeah, I think it can be rough for them. Especially if they're single and trying to find someone to be with.

My spouse was a virgin til I got there. That did not last long. lol.

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone having a low sex drive but it is difficult when someone with a low drive is with someone with a high drive. High drive person doesn't want to be too demanding and low drive person doesn't want to disappoint.

As with all things, communication is key. Ya gotta talk about all that kind of stuff even if it can be a little embarrassing.

Sometimes spouse will not want to have sex but he will assist me in masturbating and that is very fun as well. If y'all are comfortable with that you could try it.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

[ 387 posts ]