I came to pick up food  46%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 52
 Post subject: Art Request: goblin girl
Posted: Apr 9th, '17, 01:36    

Mirika

Hugs: 432
Mood: Overall alright
Hello!

In my second post I have my actual commission request, but I imagine if you want to consider doing it, you want to know what I have to offer.

1. I currently have saved up 500k food points.
2. I have a great many items that could be worth some on the market.
3. I also am willing to give up ANY knuffel that I have.

Any combination is possible. If there is any tool to post my entire inventory without a hassle, I can upload all I've got. Multiple knuffel can be claimed by the same artist. All that stuff.
I do need to be explained how I can make sure you get the right knuffel though.

So that gives some insight in what I am willing to give. I do not know what art is worth nowadays on KofK, so I am honestly willing to part with all of it, assuming it's A LOT and that it can get me a (or multiple) nice piece(s) of my character. I am putting a lot of faith in you being fair, and if you are not, well... that's on me, haha.

So please if you take anything in consideration, let me know what you want, let me know if I need to make inventory screenshots, the only thing I cannot offer is fairy coin (although I could purchase up to a certain amount dependent on your references to support the creator of KofK, but my purpose is to spend my KofK resources as I saved it for this purpose).

Either way, I am technically willing to part with anything I have on this website dependent on what you can offer me. I don't know if it is possible to trade away a full inventory on an ancient account, but... yeah, I'd do it. If you're interested, please keep reading.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: info
Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 00:25    

Mirika

Generic info:
This wacky gobbo is a D&D character, so a lot of her is based on abilities from that game. In the game she is a Barbarian, which means she can get real mad.

My gobbo has powers from the depths. Think of mysterious creatures like krakens and bioluminescent fish-kind, because that is what I based it on.

That is why, when she gets angry (rage), she can sprout tentacles to attack her enemies with. One tentacle forms a tail (as seen in reference 1), which is a tentacle with some sort of tentacular club, and two regular tentacles serving as extra arms (think of it as the Pokémon Machamp, except two arms are tentacles).

However, when she is not angry, none of those tentacles are there, and she just looks like an aquan-inspired goblin, having some fins, webbed fingers, and her bioluminescence does show up in the dark. To see which parts are bioluminescent I would refer to reference 1 as well.

References:
1. as drawn by an artist
2. my initial sketch

What I want:
That is actually open; I would love to see her rage with all her tentacles active, but having her just be a commoner walking about also seems very fun. I would expect her to wield either a greatsword or a two-handed axe in combat.

So the options are.
1. Showing her during a rage; one (clubbed) tentacle serving as a tail, two regular tentacles as extra arms, optionally wielding a two-handed weapon which she would wield with her actual hands.
2. Casual piece; no tentacles anywhere. She is an adventurer, so she visits taverns, fights monsters (without the rage), she has friends to vibe with, she swims, loves to eat (mostly carnivorous)... there is a lot of freedom in this one
3. Any of the above, except underwater.
4. A reference sheet; no dynamic poses or whatsoever, just a front/back, normal/rage, bioluminescence... if you want to make it elaborate you can design her a dedicated weapon if you enjoy creativity.

And even then I am open to anything else you can come up with.

(if you really want to read up on what type of Barbarian this girl is to understand the skillset better, here is a link to Barbarian: Path of the Depths)

Disclaimer: Please understand that, yeah I know anime exists, but all this tentacle business is meant for 100% combat purposes, please do not try to make anything spicy out of this, I will not appreciate it. I want her tentacles to be brutal, not for ... weird pleasures. Thank you.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Art request (couple)
Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 20:27    

Mayeru

Hugs: 5043
Mood: starting to be more active
[quote="Mirika"][/quote]

Hi, you are still looking for art?
here's 3 samples of mine:

http://mayeru.deviantart.com/art/Prize-Hope-667760373
http://mayeru.deviantart.com/art/Prize- ... -667391100
http://mayeru.deviantart.com/art/Entry-Isaac-670018681

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffels?

Donators

loonaboo = Amphisbaena Staff <33

Post subject: Re: Art request (couple)
Posted: Apr 17th, '17, 01:29    

Mirika

Heck, I didn't even get started! :qwhee: I am very fond of your examples, so I'd love to buy some from you! Also enjoy the llama badge!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Art request (many OC options)
Posted: Oct 17th, '19, 12:09    

Mirika

I have made some major updates such as adding literally all my OC's to this. I have yet to add my D&D characters properly, but I have written down their races so you can decide if you're into that; I do have references of them that I can send you. I just need to make an organized post like I did for all my characters that are already added.

So yes, still very much interested in art! That never changed since I started this thread anyway.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '20, 20:44    

Mirika

I have more OC's and now link to a document that will automatically update when I have more stuff on them. I thought that was major enough to post about.

Again, even if I seem inactive on KofK, I am always looking for art. If one of my commission idea goals have been reached I will remove it here (for example, I might already have someone for the stained glass ideas outside of KofK).

Either way; the new link provides all references I own (it links to my public dropbox folder for OC's) so it'll always be updated when I have something new (since I currently still have reference-less characters).

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '21, 18:24    

Tiffbue

Hugs: 6566
Mood: puzzled
Hope u found one they super cool :mclol:

(0) (0)
it/its
____Fight for the Plague!!!Image

the knuffel wish list of mine.
Image_________Image________Image
and hey, check out lcey's hangout~

Posted: Oct 17th, '21, 16:36    

Mirika

I'm still very much looking for more art, I also have quite a few newer OCs. :qsml:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Art Request: goblin girl
Posted: Jan 15th, '24, 11:43    

Mirika

Hello! I am opening this again for a very specific request and happy to part with anything I own for it. Let's see if this works out!

(0) (0)

[ 9 posts ]