(0) (0)

♥ Stefanie | 31 | infj | ace ♥
♥ Talk abt Transformers | Lolita fashion with me ♥

Post subject: Re: [Insert ART here] OPEN art contest ♥
Posted: Jul 23rd, '19, 21:37    

light_sucks

Hugs: 155999
Mood: vaguely alive
His mom was a bit of a hoarder so we've already found some weird stuff. Like years and years worth of birth control in varying stages of use. Like a lot of packs had just the placebo week left but a lot also had half or more still in them. I guess we know how she ended up having two kids. I'm surprised that she didn't have more. lol.

Indeed. I am looking forward to it. We've were using a full size bed. But we're both very overweight so it's a bit of a squeeze. lol. Unfortunately the replacer bed we have for now is even smaller. Man.

So what have you been up to?

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 09:37    

Popodoki

Hugs: 109641
Mood: #TFnation23
When are you really moving in there? is the bed really heavy? Guess there's no real option of hauling the bed over and back again? Probably too much work for what its worth...

I'm currently dogsitting (and birdsitting) for my boss. They're on vacation and I'm watching the house for them. I'm mostly watching the inside of the house where its cool cause we have a nasty heatwave again and going outside these days means getting burned instantly X.x

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 00:21    

light_sucks

At this point I'm not really sure. lol. We were going to move in today but I guess we're moving in next week? Idk. I need to talk to Kevin about it. He is so easily stressed out though.

We also need to make sure that we get internet set up at the new place. I gots ta have my net. Or I'll go crazy.

The bed is enormous and heavy. There's no way we'd be able to get it over here with out some extreme help.

That's nice of you. Or are you getting paid? Still nice of you, either way.

Gotta carry an umbrella to save you from the sun.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 10:57    

Popodoki

at least it'll be soon, right? Probably soon after you get that internet running c:

My boss insists on paying me and I insist that she doesn't have to. I'll likely make a quick escape when they come home and she'll likely get her revenge in the end by just shoving something in my hands the next time she sees me. That's how it went last time c':

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '19, 10:06    

light_sucks

Yeah, I'll probably call and get that started tomorrow.
We move in on Wednesday! After the inspector visits on Tuesday. lol. Gotta scrap by the law men.

Aw, let her pay you. It means she appreciates you and your time. If you feel really poorly about it donate the money to a charity or something.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 28th, '19, 10:32    

Popodoki

ooh that's soon! Hope the inspection goes well c:

imo I already get enough from her. When I moved into my apartment she gave me some appliances and she already hinted/asked if me or my bff could do anything with a coffee machine etc

aside from that I feel like I'm not doing much that warrants any real payment c': We're talking about like 2h 'work' in total a day for baking and stocking bread and stocking the other vending machines outside. Walking the dog isn't work to me and the rest of the time I'm literally chilling here with unlimited supply of food and drinks cause I'm 5 steps from the store! xD

last time she wanted to push cash in my hands I took my parents out for dinner haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 29th, '19, 03:17    

light_sucks

Me too. I'm really not sure what exactly the inspection is for but I hope it goes well. lol.

Aw, that's super sweet. She sounds like a really cool person.

Well it's good that you have each other. Does she have a lot of other people she would trust to take care of things if you weren't there?

That's cute. You could take them out for dinner again. Some fun parent bonding time sounds lovely.

(0) (0)

Call me Moss.

Posted: Jul 29th, '19, 12:49    

Popodoki

probably to see if its safe for you to move in? Standard procedure I think ;o

She is, and her daughter lives nearby to check in. But she has her own household with a young baby so she can't really 'move in' like I can. Like I can go home for a bit during the day if I want but I'm capable of spending a lot more time there without responsibilities at home on my mind or keeping me.

I probably will, unless she decides to pay me with the coffee machine in which case I'll just treat them to a cup of coffee xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 29th, '19, 18:22    

djla90

Hugs: 7430
I guess that's possible. Though Kevin's mom was living in it just fine up to her last week alive. That wasn't very long ago.

Ah yes. Having a baby around definitely make doing literally anything much more difficult.

Coffee is delicious. We currently have a ridiculous amount of implements to make coffee. Kevin is a bit of a coffee connoisseur. Like, we poor so we can't do the super nice stuff, but he likes trying new kinds and preparing it in different ways.

(0) (0)
I am light_sucks mule.

They/them pronouns.

[ 162 posts ]