Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1321 posts ] 
Would you participate in the social media campaign if the main price would be a Fairy Coin?
Yes  27%  [ 13 ]
No  27%  [ 13 ]
*clicked without reading the question*  47%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Art and Writing Contests/Social Media Campaign (25k FPS)
Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 20:15    

Limikkin

Hugs: 48363
My Unique Knuffel Giveaway Contest is over. But all those awesome entries made me want more! So there will be three new contests/projects. One art contest, one writing contest and one social media/advertisement project. I hope you find something you feel comfortable with and want to take part in.

Every contest will have its own end date. Check the posts containing the contests for more information.

Thanks to the generous donation of Natsuyuki, every participant during a month will get 25.000 Foodpoints until all is gone :P

(4) (0)
Follow my Sketchbook Journey from 2018-2022. I have posted one page a day for everyone to see on:
Patreon - Ko-Fi - Instagram

Post subject: Re: Unique Knuffel Art Contest (WIP)
Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 20:16    

Limikkin

RULES

1. You may take part with as many entries as you want, but they need to be by you. No stealing others' works!

2. You may take part in all the categories, each category has their own prizes and has nothing to do with the other categories.

3. Please read the contest/project descriptions carefully, because there will be more rules or criteria.

4. Follow the KofK rules under any circumstances.

5. No hentai, no entries that are not fit for children's or sensitive people's eyes!

6. To enter, please use this form for any single entry you make:

Form:

Code: Select all

[quote]
Username: ----
Entry for the following contest: ----
Link to your entry: ----
 :sflw:  :sflw:  :sflw:  :sflw: [/quote]

(0) (0)
Follow my Sketchbook Journey from 2018-2022. I have posted one page a day for everyone to see on:

Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 20:17    

Limikkin

Monthly ART CONTEST

To take part in the art contest, you just need to create some KofK-related art. This could be a wild knuffel, Fanart of characters like the queen or whatever you come up with.

Once you finish your entry, post the form from the rules including all the information. Links should lead to your accepted wild knuffel or your uploaded art (e.g. photobucket, deviantart).

The link to your entry still needs to be working once the contest is over, because I need to check back all the entries. So don't use temporary upload platforms or check your link a few days before deadline.

The art needs to be created after the beginning of January 2022.
The contest runs until end of each month.

I want to improve the activity on kofk a bit, so it would be great if you could link back to the contest or kofk.de when you upload your entry somewhere else.

The winner and one randomly chosen participant may each choose one prize from the pool at the end of the month:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JellyBrain will decide on a winner at the end of the month who may choose from those Prizes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES
:qh: ---

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 20:17    

Limikkin

Monthly WRITING CONTEST

To take part in the writing contest, you just need to create some KofK-related writing. This could be a poem, a short story or even something longer.

Once you finish your entry, post the form from the rules including all the information. You can either use an upload platform like deviantart or fanfiction.net or post (shorter) entries directly under your entry form.

The link to your entry still needs to be working once the contest is over, because I need to check back all the entries. So don't use temporary upload platforms or check your link a few days before deadline.

The writing needs to be created after beginning of January 2022.
The contest runs until end of each month.

I want to improve the activity on KofK a bit, so it would be great if you could link back to the contest or kofk.de when you upload your entry somewhere else.

The winner and one randomly chosen participant may each choose one prize from the pool at the end of the month:

JellyBrain will decide on a winner at the end of each month who may choose from those Prizes:

PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES
:qh:---

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Unique Knuffel Giveaway Contests (WIP)
Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 20:18    

Limikkin

SOCIAL MEDIA/ADVERTISEMENT CAMPAIGN

This is a permanent campaign in which everyone can take part AND help grow kofk.de! To take part you just need to create some advertisement post. You can be creative, you can use all the platforms you can think about. Write a tutorial or promote your newest wild knuffel. Or how about a short essay?

Once you finish and publish your post on another platform, post the form below including all the information.

Form:

Code: Select all

[quote]
Username: ----
Entry for: Advertisement Campaign
Link(s) to your entry: ----
Reward: [Amount of Foodpoints you get depending on the links]
 :sflw:  :sflw:  :sflw:  :sflw: [/quote]
The link to your post needs to be working when I check it, so you can get the reward of 2500 Foodpoints.

Your post needs to be published after the first day of the actual month.

Since you actually want to help people find our sweet community, there needs to be a link leading to a page on KofK. It does not matter if to a thread, the forums, your Knuffel or the games (or whatever you want to show people).

REWARD for each link: 2500 :food:

JellyBrain will decide on a winner who may choose from those Prizes:
PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES
:qstar: ---

(0) (0)

Limikkin

FAQ
You want to know more? Ask away!

:candy: How important are backgrounds? - There is no necessity to draw a background. I know that some people are still practicing or not comfortable with backgrounds yet. Also there are amazing pieces out there that don't have or need a background ;)

:candy: ---

:candy: ---

DONORS
:bat: JellyBrain
:bat: Natsuyuki
:bat: ---

(0) (0)

Limikkin

UPDATES

02.03.2019 - Social Media Contest, Winner announced: MissNikki

31.03.2019 - Contest over, Results pending

21.02.2019 - Extended the contest until end of March

28.01.2019 - Finished putting together all the information

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Unique Knuffel Giveaway Contests (OPEN)
Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 21:05    

Limikkin

Past Contests and Entries:
Art Contest
JellyBrain - The Kingdoms fireworks - Walla the Princess - Feanor
Nankuii - Nympharia! - Light Gen 3 Knuffel - JellyBrain's Avatar - Shy Molly
Ashiya - Walla
PastelWitch - Lyera

Writing Contest
Audriella - all that glitters (Poem on page 52) - Maybe Someday
Mynah - Spring in the Kingdom (Poem on page 98) - Spring in the Kingdom
Natsuyuki - KofK (A Haiku of Sorts) (Poem on Page 124)

Social Media Campaign
Audriella - Tumblr - "Cannon in D" on Tumblr
MissNikki - Twitter
MissNikki – Twitter - Twitter 2
Spoiler: Writing Contest 2019
WRITING CONTEST

To take part in the writing contest, you just need to create some KofK-related writing. This could be a poem, a short story or even something longer.

Once you finish your entry, post the form from the rules including all the information. You can either use an upload platform like deviantart or fanfiction.net or post (shorter) entries directly under your entry form.

The writing needs to be created 2019 (so anything from January is fine).

I want to improve the activity on kofk a bit, so it would be great if you could link back to the contest or kofk.de when you upload your entry somewhere else.

PRIZE: One Unique Water Knuffel Generation 2
PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES

* Miss Nikki * Our Kingdom (Poem on Page 4)

* Mynah * Lace, Bone and Lemon Buttercream

* Audriella * A Kinder Kingdom (Poem on Page 8) - Long Live the Queen (Poem on Page 24)

* JellyBrain :* Did YOU know?

Winner: Audriella with "Long Live the Queen"
Prize: Image

Spoiler: Art Contest 2019
ART CONTEST

To take part in the art contest, you just need to create some KofK-related art. This could be a wild knuffel, Fanart of characters like the queen or whatever you come up with.

Once you finish your entry, post the form from the rules including all the information. Links should lead to your accepted wild knuffel or your uploaded art (e.g. photobucket, deviantart).

The art needs to be created 2019 (so anything from January is fine).

PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES

* JellyBrain * Umiel - Frostan

* Nankuii * Gudrun

* Ashiya * Gigi - Lyera

* GreenPinguin * Walla - Hairdresser Lyera

Winner: GreenPinguin

Spoiler: Social Media/Advertisement Contest 2019
This is an important part of the contests, because everyone can take part AND help grow kofk.de! To take part in the social media contest, you just need to create some advertisement post. You can become creative, you can use all the platforms you can think about. Write a tutorial or promote your newest wild knuffel. Or how about a short essay?

Once you finish and publish your post on another platform, post the form from the rules including all the information.

The link to your post still needs to be working once the contest is over, because I need to check back all the entries. So don't delete it and check of your post is still accessible a few days before deadline.

Your post needs to be published after the start of this contest (28.01.2019).

Since you actually want to help people find our sweet community, there needs to be a link leading to a page on KofK. It does not matter if to a thread, the forums, your Knuffel or the games (or whatever you want to show people).

PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRIES

* Miss Nikki * Twitter - Tumblr - Google+ - Patreon

* Mynah * Dreamwidth

* jacobgrey * Twitter

Winner: MissNikki

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 21:28    

AlkseeyaKC

Hugs: 235402
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Awwww You named one Rin! that's motivation for me! Plugging this on DA, This will not count as an entry!

https://www.deviantart.com/kingdom-of-knuffel

(1) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 21:44    

Limikkin

Thank you for the advertisement, KC :qh:

And yes, I named one Rin. He reminded me a bit of Rin and Yukio Okumura XD

(0) (0)

[ 1321 posts ]