Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1283 posts ] 
 Post subject: Feature Requests - Post your ideas here!
Posted: Apr 6th, '08, 23:54    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213042
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Please post your KOfK Feature requests in this thread.

We read and consider every feedback, but please understand that we are just one artist and one programmer who do all of this in their free time between university and jobs and that therefore we have a really tight schedule and little time.
We still have a long list of KOfK features we want to built that will keep us busy for a couple of years and, even though we consider all feature requests, we will not be able to implement most of your suggestions anytime soon. Small features, tweaks to already existing features, etc can be implemented within a couple of weeks or months. Big new features might take us years.
So, if you suggest something and don't see it added anytime soon, it is not because we don't like your suggestion (though of course, there are also features being suggested which we just don't find suitable for KOfK and which will never be implemented) , but because it has been put on a To-Do list that holds enough feature plans to keep us busy for years.

Due to past experience I would also like to point out that we will most likely not implement any suggestions made by individual users, that don't get much feedback from others.
When someone makes a suggestion (regardless of whether in this thread or in an individual thread) and there isn't really much feedback coming from other users, we have to assume that most users just aren't interested enough in that feature to have us spend time on it. The past has shown that, when a user would suggest something without having much feedback from others, and we implemented such a feature, hardly anyone would end up using it and it was just a waste of our time. So, if you have a great idea, don't be shy to post it, but you'll most likely need others to back you up on your suggestion to have us looking into it. We have very limited time to work on KOfK stuff outside of our RL obligations and we would like to spend that time on things as many users as possible enjoy.

Thank you for understanding.

(0) (0)

Post subject:
Posted: Apr 8th, '08, 02:24    

The Undead Elfgirl

Hugs: 6664
Mood: I see no evil.
Website: http://gurpnet.nl/superkarin/forum.php?t=shout_box&uid=Kat#post
What exactly goes in this forum?
Featured as in featured artist requests?

(0) (0)

Post subject:
Posted: Apr 8th, '08, 09:44    

Illustrator
Firn

The Undead Elfgirl wrote:What exactly goes in this forum?
Featured as in featured artist requests?

Nooo, features, things you want to request for the Knuffel forum, like games, new subforums, etc....

(0) (0)

Post subject:
Posted: Apr 9th, '08, 02:28    

Miko Rin

Hugs: 1973
I like some of the new looks but the eyes for some of them look odd. Can you bring back your old eye style for some of your knuffles?

(0) (0)

Post subject:
Posted: Apr 9th, '08, 11:07    

Illustrator
Firn

Miko Rin wrote:I like some of the new looks but the eyes for some of them look odd. Can you bring back your old eye style for some of your knuffles?

I really don't want to mix eye styles, sorry.

What exactly do you mean by "odd"? If you could tell me more about this I could try to fix it, because I don't really understand how the same eyes can look odd on one Knuffel but not on the other.

:psick:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Feature Requests - Post your ideas here!
Posted: Apr 19th, '08, 11:14    

Illustrator
Firn

The games will be completely redone and it will earn you food playing them in the future, but there are other things we need to work on first, (Like the avatars and shops)

Maybe we can make it the way that it only earns you food once (or maybe up to 3 times per game) a day (like on Roliana), this way we wouldn't risk the forum to die again.

Schala85: I really like the idea of food emotes, I don't even know why I haven't thought of it myself!

We will be getting our own emotes set really soon ( Yeah, the queen Image !) and maybe I'll find someone who makes me some food to match with it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 20th, '08, 22:12    

Illustrator
Firn

Xantha wrote:I would like some more games, and be able to log in the games with the same log in as my forum log in

Yes, we are already working on this.

You'll also earn food playing the games instead of tickets.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '08, 15:56    

Illustrator
Firn

Aieko_09 wrote:
Xantha wrote:
Dust Bunny wrote:Yeah, that's a good idea :big:

And also how about rewarding food in the games? It will help lessen spam. On the flip side, everyone might play games instead of posting here...

I agree with this, i would rather earn food than tickets, course I have a hard time earning tickets anyway, :plgh:

i agree with Xantha having more games and being able to earn foor instead of tickets would be great plus havign the same log in for both games and forum would be nice so everything if u win food in games it goes to your forum account to

We are working on it.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 18th, '08, 10:10    

Illustrator
Firn

kana kyoto wrote::qwhee: I think it would be cool if you have western and eastern zodiac knuffles XD :qh:

...which would be a Knuffel reaquest and not a Feature request. :qwhee:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 18th, '08, 23:24    

Meepy

Hugs: 82945
Maybe like, an "Introduce Yourself" subforum. I tried making one in the "Hangout", but no one wants to post in it :(

EDITEDIT:: Uhmm... Also... Uhhh... Maybe a "Users Online" bar? And how many registered members?

(0) (0)

[ 1283 posts ]