Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: A New Kind of Death
Posted: May 15th, '15, 00:37    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Name: Ruby
Bio: Ruby is the daughter of a very powerful reaper god who doesn't live in the world she does. She doesn't live with her unnamed father because she wanted to learn to be a meister. The only thing is, the first weapon that she was given did not match her wavelength, nor did the weapon want to. They fought several times, but the last time her weapon attacked her- to protect her own life, she killed the weapon partner with an ability she inherited from her father. That ability allows her to draw several chains from within her body and use them as weapons. So she's labeled as a Weapon Meister with a whole new meaning. She created her own weapon partner, Chaos, and they've been together ever since his creation. Oh, and she does have a small case of lunacy- also inherited from her father.

ah, i guess this will do as a picture until I can edit a picture...
:edit: made a base edit~::
Spoiler
Ruby and Chaos: Image

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Jun 3rd, '15, 20:11    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40071
Mood: I'm trying.
Name: Kira
Bio: Kira and her twin brother, Kayo, have no idea who their parents are. They practically raised each other and protected each other for their whole lives. Apart from that, though, their lives have been as normal as any other. They are going to school to become a good meister-weapon pair. Their personalities almost seem to clash, though. Kayo, the older twin, has a cheerful and exuberant character, while his sister is a silent girl, who rarely speaks in public, unless spoken to. Around her brother and friends, however, her demeanor changes, and she can be described as fairly chirpy and bold, if need be.

Spoiler: Kira with Kayo as a machine gun
Spoiler: Kayo as a shotgun
Spoiler: Kayo
((So sorry! Vacation time is taking it away from me.))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Jun 8th, '15, 05:10    

XnovaX

Ruby hated Mondays... They always seemed to drag. She didn't bother getting out of bed due to being sick today. But she knew that if she wasn't running a fever, her father wouldn't have wanted her to stay home. Chaos, her partner, slowly peered into her room. "Ruby, we're going to be late if you don't get out of bed. We've got a big test today- remember?" He informed her. Ruby blinked. Maybe that was why she was feeling under the weather. She had a phobia of tests. A big phobia.

She sighed and slowly got from under the blankets and rose from the bed, looking at Chaos. "You seem ready pretty early." She said, causing him to smirk. "Nah, you just slept in." He retorted. Ruby chuckled and got ready for school, then the two left for school.

When they arrived, Ruby and her partner slipping into class and quickly took their seats.

((sorry for the wait!))

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 8th, '15, 17:02    

CycloneKira

Kayo sat on the dining table, sighing and running his hands through his hair as his sister, Kira ran to and fro, completely flustered. He quietly ate his cereal and considered trying to get Kira to eat, but the poor girl look far too worried. It was better not to bother her now. She was probably not able to think straight.

"Ooooooooh," Kira groaned. "What do I do? I am not prepared for the test at all! It'll be horrible, Kayo, I know it." Kayo sighed again, and tried to calm her down. "You've been studying all week for this test, Kira, calm down," he said. "Come on now, enough of that. Eat your breakfast and let's go. We're getting late. Ruby and Chaos must be waiting for us."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Jun 10th, '15, 04:31    

XnovaX

((sure thing ^-^ if i get confused i'll just PM, 'kay?))

Ruby was pretty much dragging her feet. Choas sighed and patted her on the back. "Relax would ya? Seriously, we've got to get you over this test phobia." He said to her in a calm voice. Ruby glanced at him for a minutes, then blinked and stopped in her tracks. "Oh my god, we were supposed to meet the twins!" She exclaimed, grabbing her partners hand and running off to where they were going to meet up with the twins.

Chaos allowed himself to be dragged for a moment before he quickly caught up with her and took the lead since she wasn't completely sure where she was going. She could hardly think straight.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 12th, '15, 16:15    

CycloneKira

Kira tried her best to stay calm. Kayo's hand around her shoulder offered some comfort. She stayed silent, as was characteristic of her when she was nervous. Of course, silence was characteristic of her even during normal circumstances. The girl rarely talked, unless spoken to. Kayo, Ruby and Chaos were probably the only people in the world who could get a proper conversation out of her. Her thoughts, however, ran mile-a-minute. Omigosh omigosh omigosh, I hope the test will go okay. I didn't study enough, I KNOW it. What am I gonna do?

Kayo said small things from time to time to calm his sister's nerves. She was really uptight, the poor thing. He could tell what she was thinking. It was false, though. She had spent a major part of the past few evenings studying for this test. Kayo himself wasn't too bothered; he was confident enough. He looked around and spotted their friends. "Hey Chaos! Ruby! Over here!" he called out to them and waved.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 28th, '15, 21:11    

XnovaX

Ruby and Chaos walked in silence as thoughts swirled around inside the meister's head. When he heard Kayo's voice, Choas looked over and gently took a hold of Ruby's hand so that she wouldn't just keep walking. He waved to the twin casually and walked over to their friends with Ruby walking in-sync with her partner.

Chaos released Ruby's hand and smirked lightly when he noticed Kira seemed a little more up-tight then she usually was. "Your sister freaking out about the test?" He asked curiously, then pointed at Ruby. "This one's been driving me crazy." Chaos said calmly, trying to tease his partner.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 03:01    

CycloneKira

Kayo grinned at his friend. "You should have seen her in the house," he said. "Running back and forth, holding the book and reading whatever she could. It drove me nuts." He looked at Ruby, who seemed to be in a daze. "Hello-o!" he said loudly, waving his hand in front of her to get her attention. "Come back to us, Ruby. We need you. Or Kira does. She looks like she could use a fretting buddy." He ruffled Kira's hair.

Kira was glaring at her brother. As usual, he had no idea how important the test was. Nor was he nervous about it. He was never nervous about anything. Sometimes, she wished she were like that. "What is Ruby worried about?" she demanded and turned to Ruby. "You're probably one of the best in our year!"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 07:06    

XnovaX

Chaos chuckled and shook his head lightly. Ruby blinked a few times and looked at Kayo, still in a slight daze. She glanced at Kira ad shook her head. "You don't understand, I'm failing that class!" She said, hanging her head. Chaos raised an eyebrow. "You? Failing? Get real." He said. Ruby hit the back of his head. "Be quiet Chaos." She scolded, then looked at the twins. "Stein is failing me and I don't know why. So if I fail the test, my life as a meister is over!"

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 19:52    

CycloneKira

Kayo chuckled and shook his head slightly, earning him a glare from his sister. He put an arm around the girls' shoulders and spoke to them in his most soothing voice. "Listen, ladies," he said. "You two are great students, okay? What you need is a little confidence- Hey!" He let out a yell as Kira's elbow jabbed into his stomach.

Kira watched her brother yell with a grim satisfaction. He deserved it, for trying to be such a smart-ass. "Weren't you listening?" she asked. "If Stein keeps trying to fail Ruby, she's done."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]