Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 06:25    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19732
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Ruby began to cough when the witch released her and she glanced at Kira with a look of short relief. She was beyond greatful that her partner was safe. With her friend's help, Ruby was able to stand and nodded quickly. "Let's go while Delia's out of commission." She said in a low voice. Ruby knew they wouldn't have long before the witch could attack them again, and Ruby was still weak from her struggle to buy her friends times to get Chaos to safety.

Chaos felt sick as hell due to being 'teleported' by magic and glanced at Kayo, shaking his head. He took a breath and groaned a little. "No... I need to see Stein..." He spoke in a groggy voice, knowing that if there was any damage, he trusted the crazy professor to fix him.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 23rd, '15, 10:11    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40090
Mood: I'm trying.
Kira held Ruby's hand and ran like the wind, so she was more or less dragging her friend with her. Never mind how weak Ruby is right now, if we don't run, we'll both be dead! This thought was her only source of determination. At the back of her mind, though, there was one worry. What if the witch decided to make Kira her puppet again, and made her cause harm to Ruby?

As soon as she had this thought, Kira stopped running. She simply stared at Ruby with a blank look in her eyes.

Kayo couldn't believe what Chaos was saying. He was about to argue, but stopped himself. He remembered that his friend was not.... normal, and a regular doctor might not be able to fix him. He finally changed direction and headed for Stein's office. "I damn well hope you're right about the man," he said grimly.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 9th, '16, 01:53    

XnovaX

(i am assuming that the witch took control of Kira x.x)

Ruby forced her worn out legs to run with Kira as she held her hand. 'Why did you come back for me?' The scythe meister thought quietly to herself, not wanting to speak and cause distraction. She could hear the lunar witch laughing behind them as the girls ran. Ruby had half a mind to yell at Lord Death if and when they got back to the school. Why hadn't he sent Stein or Spirit to save them from this witch?!

When Kira suddenly stopped running and just stared at her with blank eyes, Ruby sank to her knees. "Kira...?" She asked in a wispy voice due to how worn out and weak the girl was. "You've got to fight it! Please! You're strong enough to push her out!" The young meister seemingly pleaded. She could run anymore..and she wasn't going to fight her best friend. Whether she had control of herself or not.

---

Chaos didn't very well like the idea of seeing Stein..but half of the staff and students didn't know of Chaos's..being..and probably couldn't do anything for him anyway. Stein had been known for crazy miracles- so he hoped like hell the professor could fix him. If he wasn't on his way to help the girls who had stayed behind.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 9th, '16, 21:26    

CycloneKira

When Ruby dropped down to her knees, the girl who resembled Kira but was not quite Kira, simply continued to stare at her. There was a coldness in her eyes that did not belong to her face and just did not suit her. Fortunately for Ruby, Kira didn't have her weapon. However, the ground they stood upon was covered with dried leaves, twigs and fallen branches. The girl picked up one of the branches, aimed and swung it at Ruby.

Inside her head, Kira was trying her best to fight Delia's power. I won't let this witch make me hurt any of my loved ones ever again! she thought with a grim determination. To her satisfaction, her willpower had an effect. Her body, although still attacking Ruby, was hesitating before each attack. Kira worked harder to will her body into not moving, and the strain began to show in the form of beads of sweat on her brow.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Feb 9th, '16, 23:06    

XnovaX

Ruby stared back at Kira's cold eyes. Watching her every move. The only thing she did to defend herself against the branch was raise her arm. After all, it was just a brunch! What was the worst that she could do with a tree branch? "Kira, please!" Ruby called to her friend. She then began to notice hesitation before every swing. The next swing had more force behind it, like the witch controlling her was losing her hold, and hit Ruby over the head. Usually a hit like that wouldn't have affected her, but due to her weak state- the scythe meister fell over. Unconscious.

(Hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries x.x)

---

When the boys arrived at Steins office, Chaos sat down with Kayo's help. The cooky professor came into the room and glanced at the boys. "Where are the girls?" He asked. The demon scythe could not answer. "Can you fix me?" He asked. Stein looked at him and shook his head. "Boy, a soul shouldn't be tempered with.. An artificial soul is twice as fragile if not more. You're lucky though, your soul has not been damaged- it just feels like it." Stein said to him, turning to leave. "Stay here and give yourself a break. Kayo, stay with him." He said to the boys, leaving the office. He had to speak with Spirit.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 10th, '16, 03:42    

CycloneKira

Kira was beyond shocked. Her body had knocked Ruby out. Not that it was a fatal blow, but still, she'd hurt her friend. That was the last straw for her. Her body was about to impale Ruby with the branch, but in a sudden burst of her own willpower, Kira managed to throw the branch at Delia instead.

Kayo watched as Stein left the office and then slumped down into a chair, sick with worry. He ran a hand through his hair. His sister was in trouble, he could feel it. He had to go back for her, but he couldn't leave Chaos alone either. He had no idea what to do.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 16th, '16, 22:05    

XnovaX

The witch yelped in surprise when the girl had mustered enough will to overpower her and actually got hit by the branch that was thrown at her. Delia leaned against a nearby tree. This was beginning to be tiresome. "Enough of this!" She growled, and held up her spell book, chanting a very powerful spell that would deal with the bothersome child.

Just in the nik of time, Stein showed up, with a death scythe in his hand, and attacked the witch who barely avoided the hit as she vanished. She knew she was no match for a death scythe and it's weilder, so she left. Stein turned and slowly approached Kira, kneeling down. "Are you alright, Kira?" He asked quietly, then glanced at the unconscious scythe meister. He sighed and hung his head for a moment before standing and carefully picking up Ruby.

His weapon changed back into it's humand form and Spirit held a hand out to Kira. "Come on, your brother's waiting." He said to her.

---

Chaos groaned quietly and slouched in the chair. He glanced at Kayo and put a hand on his shoulder. "Dude, you know that he probably went to help the girls- right?" He spoke with a smirk. Chaos knew the prof. enough to tell when things had drawn out long enough and it was time for him to interveen. With or without Lord Death's permission.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 03:19    

CycloneKira

Throwing the branch at Delia broke the spell, and Kira was finally in control of herself. Not that it mattered anyhow; she had no way of fighting the witch and the damage to Ruby had already been done. She looked at the witch, and knew instantly that she was about to kill her. But Professor Stein and Spirit appeared just in time. When Spirit held out his hand, she took it quietly and stood up. She thought of Ruby, and tears of guilt streamed down her eyes.

Kayo managed a small smile to return Chaos' gesture. "Yeah, you're right," he said. "It's just- I'd feel better knowing for myself that the girls are okay." He sighed. He was especially worried about Kira. After all, Delia had controlled her before.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 22nd, '16, 04:23    

XnovaX

(i'm sorry for not posting Kira~ x0x i hope we can continue the Rp ;~;)

Spirit carefully picked Kira up and held her in his arms comfortingly when he noticed the tears in her eyes. There wasn't much he could say to make her feel better..so he figured saying nothing would be alright. He followed Stein back to the academy. Stein would take care of Ruby..and would make sure that the kids never had to face that witch on their own again. It was a mistake to allow their Lord Shinigami to even consider such a dangerous task.

---

When they arrived back on campus, Stein took Ruby to the infirmary to check her vitals and everything to make sure she was alright. Nurse Medusa would not be the one to check her either. Ruby and Chaos were under Stein's care.

Spirit carried Kira to the boys that were waiting on the girls and gently set her down. "She's banged up, and really beating herself up right now..but I think she's going to be okay." He said to Kayo while receiving a look from Chaos. "Where's my meister?" He asked in a semi-dark tone. Spirit sighed and shook his head. "Stein is checking her out in the nurse's office, she should be alright with some rest." He answered calmly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 3rd, '16, 06:29    

CycloneKira

((Sure, I'd love to! I had entrances all this while so I couldn't reply. Sorry. ))

Kira continued to cry silently all the way back to the academy. It was probably a good thing that Spirit was carrying her; she couldn't find it in herself to walk after what had happened. Once they'd reached school, Kira ran into her brother's arms as soon as she was put down. After a bit of crying, she pulled away and turned to Chaos. "How're you feeling?" she asked him.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]