Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Soul Pair (CycloneKira and Angel-WolfBunny)
Posted: Mar 18th, '17, 12:47    

Angel-WolfBunny

Hugs: 14294
Every human is born in soul pair. When they reach age of 6, they get some kind of gemstone connected to same gemstone their soul pair has. Two teenagers are friends online and have one of the most common types of gemstone. One day they find out and laugh at coincidence, however they both feel the need to check if other is their soul pair. But how will they do it if they live in different countries?

----------------------------------------
Name: Warren Fulton
Appearance:
Gem: Amethyst necklace with silver wings

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Soul Pair (CycloneKira and Angel-WolfBunny)
Posted: Mar 18th, '17, 20:17    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40215
Mood: I'm trying.
Name: Katherine Wilder
Spoiler: Appearance
Gem: Amethyst stone that she wears on a second piercing on her left ear

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Mar 19th, '17, 20:17    

Angel-WolfBunny

Warren was sitting on couch and texting to few of his friends when he got a message from one of them. ''Hey, you need to check out this site! It's game site and you need to talk to others to get more points to get these really cool fantasy creatures!'' He went through whole text in less than few seconds and smiled before he clicked on a link.

He was sent right away to cool looking site. After he sent a message back that he will check out the site, the same friend sent his certain user that he 'just needs to talk to'. Warren rolled his eyes and went to make an account.

His eyes scanned every word on site and made an account under the name of Amethyst-Bird. With his username, he referred to his necklace. Secretly he hoped that someone will make a connection between his username and his gemstone. Little did he know that months will pass until that happens.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 25th, '17, 11:53    

CycloneKira

Kathy was in her room, tapping away at her keyboard​ as though the world outside was highly irrelevant to what she was doing now. Her mother didn't like the fact that Kathy spent so much time online, but there was nothing to be done. If Kathy wanted something, she always got her way.

She logged onto the website and looked at her list of virtual pets. All of them were up to level 100, except for three, which were level 98. She fed those pets again, and began to battle using the fully leveled ones. And then she noticed something.

You have begun battle with Amethyst-Bird!

Instinctively, her hand went up to her left ear, where she wore her gemstone on her second piercing. Could it be, she wondered. Then again, so many people had the amethyst as their gemstone. Besides, the word amethyst might have just been picked because it was a cool name.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Apr 18th, '17, 18:32    

Angel-WolfBunny

Warren knew the moment he got into a battle that he will lose. This player's monsters were stronger than his by few dozen levels. He was sorry that he didn't check user profile before he decided that he wanted to battle this person.

With all of his creatures defeated in a matter of few minutes, he was a bit sad but he wanted to talk to this user. Normally users with high levels would not talk to users on lower levels. He knew that because a friend told him so. He was never a person to play games, but this one was an exception. Somehow he had fun with this game, so his parents let him play it, sometimes even for hours at the end.

Warren stared at the screen before writing down: ''Hello. This was a good battle! You really kicked my ass.'' At the end, he added a smiley. He believed this was somewhat different than messages that his friend told him not to send others. After all, this wasn't begging or anything, this was just him trying to joke with other person.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 20th, '17, 08:58    

CycloneKira

Kathy wasn't expecting the battle to go any differently from what she'd expected. Seriously, this site should have some program in place where people of one level battle others closer to their own level. It got really annoying when the system always made you battle a user who was leagues ahead of you and you got your ass kicked inevitably. She remembered that happening to her on more than a few occasions in the beginning, before she decided to just level them up first before using them to fight.

She was about to close the laptop when she saw she had a message.

Amethyst-Bird: Hello. This was a good battle! You really kicked my ass :)

Her fingers hovered over the keyboard for a minute before replying:

WilderWoman08: Yeah. You new here?

That was a rather obvious question, but she felt like she had to ask, simply to make conversation if nothing else. She felt the need to respond to this person, because he had started a conversation and she wanted to be polite. And probably because of the reference to the stone. Probably.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: May 7th, '17, 14:11    

Angel-WolfBunny

Warren was ready to go to the next battle even though he somehow felt that he will lose again. That's when a message popped up. He was surprised because he didn't really expect WilderWoman to reply to his message. So when she did he decided to quickly read it.

WilderWoman08: Yeah. You new here?

He smiled at the message. Less because she actually replied and more because it was so obvious that he was new. It was kind of awkward smile and he was glad that no one saw it.

Amethyst-Bird: Yes. Is it that obvious? xD

He added smiley because he felt like the message was way too serious otherwise.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 12th, '17, 19:17    

CycloneKira

Kathy was exploring some other parts of the site when she received the reply. She smiled a little - it was almost unnoticeable, but it was there - and responded.

WilderWoman08: It's kinda easy to figure out.

That was true. It was rather obvious to know whether a user was new or not. Most users started off with a specific number of pets, and this user had exactly that number, and all of them seemed to be of low levels. After a moment's thought, she sent Amethyst-Bird some material to help. This was a first for her; she'd never helped out another user before. Then again, no user had ever directly messaged her before. I guess they all assumed that the high level users didn't speak to the new ones.

WilderWoman08: I've sent you some stuff. Hope it helps.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Oct 8th, '17, 22:18    

Angel-WolfBunny

Warren decided that it would be smarter for him to check out the whole game before battling again. Just as he was looking at one of the sites he noticed new message he just got and then not even a moment later new trade. He was curious about what was in the trade so he opened it.

When the page loaded he smiled. It seemed like he got a gift from WilderWoman. Somehow that made him smile. 'Well, I think I just got the first friend on site!' He thought to himself.

He opened the message and sent one back to WilderWoman.

Amethyst-Bird: I am sure it will help! (When I figure out how this site works) :D

He went back to the site he was looking at before and tried to find Help or FAQ or something to give him a clue about the whole site.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 24th, '18, 16:57    

CycloneKira

((Hi, long time :) I'm just going to post here, do let me know if you're willing to continue.))

Kathy clicked on the message she'd gotten, wondering whether this was going to become a thing. This was the longest she'd ever interacted with another user before, discounting the times she'd had to trade material. A small part of her quite liked the idea. This was odd, coming from her, because she was extremely unsocial. So the idea of her liking or looking forward to social interaction - virtual though it may be - was uncharacteristic.

WilderWoman08: Feel free to ask me any questions if you don't understand something. The FAQ page doesn't always answer all the questions a newbie might have.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 10 posts ]