Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 88 posts ] 
I have items for trade listed now!
Yay, great, makes the thread more interesting!  14%  [ 9 ]
Boooring, I just want pure...  3%  [ 2 ]
Uh, there's something there that tempts me...  11%  [ 7 ]
Bah, you only have uninteresting stuff! (Ask me for sth else!)  5%  [ 3 ]
I'd like something, but I don't have what you look for. (Check my wishlist, there's more!)  6%  [ 4 ]
Idk, gimme :food:  61%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 64
 Post subject: Re: ♪ [LF][19.07] Old Rite Cloak, Sept. Flower Brooch & more
Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 00:53    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92054
Mood: Forever confused
You don't by chance have The Queen Hair (cream white) would you? I'd trade for my extra Oktoberfest Freckles.

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 01:50    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109526
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
No, sorry :( I only have the Sand Brown and Maroon Queen's Hair. Is there anything else you might be looking for?

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 01:51    

Death Candy

Bummer. How about the Piratesse hair?

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 01:55    

Chrizine

Ah, I traded that away earlier today :( Sorry, I still need to update the front page, wanted to wait with that until the trade is actually completed.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 01:58    

Death Candy

Drat! XD Well got anything from my wishlist?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 02:04    

Chrizine

Mh, the only things I have and might trade are the Doughnight '14 Hair and the Princess Xin Robe (Blue White). Although I'm a bit hesitant about trading away the robe...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 02:07    

Death Candy

And the hair's like the last item on my list. Hmm...how about Josen hair gold or Onyx Hair? And if neither of those are available I'll take Love Pirate Garment (Maroon). If not then it's the Doughnight hair. I want to do business with you so I'm trying to work with you.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 02:15    

Chrizine

Hm.. Sorry, since the Gold Joseon hair is a queen's gift, I value it quite a bit higher than the freckles. The Onyx hair would be fine with me in principle, it's just that I answered someone looking to buy the onyx set in their thread and haven't heard back since my last reply yet. I told them that I might trade the full set if they offered something good enough, so I shouldn't separate it right now, that would be kind of unfair to them. If they are just going to buy separates from me, I'd happily trade the hair to you for the freckles!
I'd be fine with the love pirate garment as well, but I'd actually prefer giving you the onyx hair.
Would you hold the freckles for me for a few days so I can sort out the onyx set stuff? Or do you prefer the garment?

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 02:20    

Death Candy

I figured the Josen hair would be just a try. XD
Well if you already told someone you'd sell them the Onyx set, I understand. Um...I just added Capricorn Robe for my daughter's wishlist. I'm on more than her so I put what she wants in my wishlist. You don't by chance have that do you? If not the garment will be just fine. Thanks.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 02:35    

Chrizine

Nah, I don't have the original Capricorn Robe, sorry. If I had, I'd happily trade it to you.
Well, I told them they might offer something for the whole set (but it would need to be a good offer, since I like some of the items a lot) or choose to buy some of the items I like less as separates. So I don't know what they'll want in the end.
But if you'd rather take the garment than wait and see, I'm fine with that as well :)
Btw, if you wanted the Doughnight hair, I'd of course throw in food points with that, since it is just an event item. It'd not be fair to offer just that for the lovely freckles!

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

[ 88 posts ]