Come chat with me?

Post subject: Re: Rubie's Knuffel
Posted: Sep 18th, '18, 19:10    

Butter

Hugs: 46000
Mood: Blessed
Website: https://www.pandora.com/station/1001832368449529690
Hello Rubie :mchappy:
Didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you.
Haven't.
Still clicking when I can but know it will not be as much as last month.
How have things been going with you?
Hope your pup is adjusting and that you are getting things settled in.
Wishing you a Happy Week!
- Hugs

(0) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage
[/size]

Posted: Sep 19th, '18, 03:09    

Rubie

Hugs: 134504
@Butter: I've been procrastinating unpacking because I need to go through everything and throw away junk I don't need or put stuff into a box to store.
My pup...he's unsure. I feel bad because he's all by himself in a kennel while I'm at work. I can't wait to get puppy number two though. around 6 months for that.

ALSO! I wasn't hiring feeders for this month, but seeing as we're that late in the month, but eh, I'll still pay you since I still appreciate the feeds and plays =]

also maxed up more knuffels.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 22nd, '18, 06:24    

MissNikki

Hugs: 102700
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
I will be doing the same as you too soon, Rubie. Moving next weekend and trying to get all my packing done with Knuffel breaks in between. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 26th, '18, 17:27    

Rubie

Good luck with your move as well. I don't have a convinient spot to set up my laptop yet and not a comfy spot to browse on my tablet >_> hopefully by next weekend when my couch arrives. my butt hurts from either the floor or my computer chair.

ALSO: leveling up at work. sorry not sorry.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(1) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 27th, '18, 08:55    

MissNikki

I bet you are looking forward to that couch! Maybe you could sit on a pillow for now? :mccute: I'm super worried about hooking up my internet at the new place ... I took pictures of how the hardware is hooked up but I mostly worry about setting up the new wireless connection because I haven't had to do that in a long time. I'm sure it will be fine though :mcheh: :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 28th, '18, 03:15    

Rubie

I am. And I have tried a pillow, it just makes it too weird to sit on. lol. oh well. I'll deal with the achy butt for now.

ooh good luck. I had my internet installed before I moved in, mostly because first time on my own =] I got my first bill for it today (and I paid it today because I'd forget) and dang, they said the first on will be higher because it will be over a month and half of service, but I wasn't expecting it to be that high. luckily the regular payment is the same every month so when I find one of my notebooks I can write that down into my budget. I'm going to try and save money every month still >_> but I still need to buy more furniture and other necessities for a household still.

(1) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 28th, '18, 08:23    

MissNikki

Rubie wrote:I am. And I have tried a pillow, it just makes it too weird to sit on. lol. oh well. I'll deal with the achy butt for now.

ooh good luck. I had my internet installed before I moved in, mostly because first time on my own =] I got my first bill for it today (and I paid it today because I'd forget) and dang, they said the first on will be higher because it will be over a month and half of service, but I wasn't expecting it to be that high. luckily the regular payment is the same every month so when I find one of my notebooks I can write that down into my budget. I'm going to try and save money every month still >_> but I still need to buy more furniture and other necessities for a household still.
You will get into the swing of things after the first few months of the bills. :mchappy: I find having a really cool calendar that I like hanging in the kitchen (cuz I'm always in there LoL) with big squares for the dates and I write my important big bills in there for a visual reminder. I dunno, works for me anyway :mctongue:

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 30th, '18, 14:10    

Rubie

YEAH, that's why I thought a fun little notebook to keep in the kitchen would be a good idea, that way I can remember them when I see the notebook and I will be able to figure out how much moolah I have left after would be a good idea. and make me think "wow, I don't have as much as I thought" but then I'm still in the process of buying furniture. (if I haven't said that yet). Bought a bedroom set yesterday. Going to try one of those fancy mattresses that ship right to your house. My brother has one he loves so going to go lay on his bed sometime before mine arrives to test it out to see if I'll go for that (and it's $3000 cheaper than the one I laid on in the store I really liked)

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Oct 1st, '18, 08:25    

MissNikki

I hope you can get your furniture and new mattress soon! :mccute: :qh:

(0) (0)

[ 1393 posts ]