Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: I accidentally fixed to a state I didn't want :(
Posted: Oct 27th, '18, 20:36    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23061
Mood: Tired
Firn wrote:I have no clue, honestly. If it was up to me, yes, but unfortunately these things are completely up to starkad and it seems to be impossible to get him to do anything other than adding regular updates anymore. I have things that need to be coded waiting for him for over a year already.
Do you think there's any way that he could show you how his code works? Or could you maybe recruit someone on to do simpler things that starkad doesn't have time for? It seems like this is an issue that comes up a lot. :s

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: I accidentally fixed to a state I didn't want :(
Posted: Oct 28th, '18, 10:11    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213046
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I don't know a thing about coding (and besides, I am already completely taken up by my share of this site's work) and we cannot pay anyone to do coding work.
We have peopel offering to help out from time to time, but whenever we actually want to take the offer, nothing happens. No one wants to work for free, especially not programmers, who usually can get paid 100$ or even more an hour for their work. (And also, starkad refuses to give access to the side's coding just anyone we don't know, which, I think, is understandable)

(0) (0)

[ 12 posts ]