Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Mar 30th, '19, 19:22    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40082
Mood: I'm trying.
((Heyy, sorry I didn't post in so long. Life's been weird lately, that's all I'll say ^^' Hope you're doing okay :D))

Kayo couldn't help snickering at Ruby's suggestion of dragging him and Chaos to the store to go shopping; everyone knew that the guys wouldn't be caught dead at a shopping mall or anything else that contained dressing rooms. He knew Kira would be looking forward to it, however, and if he hadn't known, he would have found out after taking one look at Kira's face. She liked this kind of thing.

Kira grinned as widely as she possibly could, and intertwined her pinky with Ruby's. "Deal!" she said, hardly able to contain her excitement.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 1st, '19, 03:58    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19728
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(( lol, it's cool. life got a little crazy on me for a bit there, but i think things are settling down- just trying to find a job. ugh.. >< been at it like a month or so, and still nothing Dx -- it's good to hear from you though :qh: ))

Chaos casually put his hands into the pockets of his red and black jacket, since he had finished his snack, and smirked. He didn't miss Kayo's response to Ruby's suggestion, and it wouldn't go unnoticed either but he'd leave it alone for now. They'd just gotten things settled down again and actually got to enjoy this.

Ruby giggled as Kira wrapped her pinky around her own and smiled one of the most excited smiles she had worn in forever. She was just happy everyone was together again.

The rest of the week seemed to fly by as Ruby mostly thought about the shopping trip she had promised her friend. They'd all be going to the dance together, as one big group. When was the last time she went to an event held by the school? Did she ever attend an event? Well, whatever- Ruby and Chaos had unpacked the rest of their things and got situated properly in their new living place, with the twins, and Ruby was super excited. Now she could take Kira shopping for a dress to go with the dance.

She could tell her demon weapon partner was distracted, but maybe he was just thinking too much? He did that sometimes, and she tried to let him be unless it was something dire. Which it didn't seem like it was..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 29th, '19, 05:22    

XnovaX

Bimp?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 1st, '19, 20:40    

CycloneKira

Over the next few days, the twins sorted out living arrangements and settled into them rather quickly. It had been agreed that the girls would share a room while the guys would get the other. They also resolved to observe their respective roommates and exchange notes on them whenever they got the chance. Kira watched Ruby and her state of mind throughout the day, while Kayo kept track of Chaos' recovery after his time at Stein's.

On their own part, the twins did everything in their power to keep the events of the past week buried as far down into the depths of their mental hell as possible; they knew they would have to bring them out and face them soon, but for now, all they wanted was to spend some time with their friends, and experience some semblance of peace.

Aunt Cora had dropped by to visit once and the twins had been happy to introduce their friends to her; Aunt Cora had been delighted at finally meeting them, and had cooked them all her signature pasta to celebrate their first meeting.

Eventually, the time came for the girls to go shopping, and Kira was beyond excited. She took one last look at the guys, and Kayo returned her pleading look with an amused raise of his eyebrow. Taking that as her answer, she sighed and turned to Ruby.

"Ready to go, Rube?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: May 13th, '19, 06:43    

XnovaX

Ruby hadn't had an 'episode' and she was happy. Kira seemed to be keeping most of her nightmares away for now, and she was actually getting a decent amount of sleep. Chaos seemed to be limiting himself with Kayo's help, and did his best not to push himself while he recovered. It made it easier when the twins could also keep an eye on his meister.

Meeting Aunt Cora sure was something, but Ruby warmed up to her pretty quick. Chaos was a little more distant, but he couldn't say he felt threatened or anything, it was just in his nature, and both agreed that her cooking was amazing.

With the day having arrived when they could finally go shopping, Ruby giggled at Kayo's expression response to Kira glancing at him. Chaos was also making it clear that he was staying here, by keeping his butt planted on the couch. So, she glanced at Kira and nodded. "And since the guys aren't coming, we might just get them something totally different than our dresses." She said, only trying to tease them a bit before they left.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 22nd, '19, 19:08    

CycloneKira

((Heyy I'm sorry I haven't posted lately T_T I'll edit this post soon and PM you when I'm done ^^ Hope you've been doing okay <3))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jul 23rd, '19, 08:20    

XnovaX

(( *glomp* you did warn me lol and kay! ^~^
I'm doing ok, finally found work :3))

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 3rd, '19, 17:03    

XnovaX

Bump

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 24th, '19, 13:51    

CycloneKira

((That was probably the longest writer's block I've ever had OMG O_o How're you doin'?))

Kira snickered in response to Ruby's joke. "Or better yet, we can use their budget to get ourselves even better dresses and they can go in their pajamas." She started towards the door. "We'll be back late, if we're not back in time for dinner, don't wait up, we'll probably get something out."

She stepped out the door and briefly put a hand on the sling bag she carried around and was satisfied when she felt the round shape of the bottle she carried in case of an emergency. Ever since Ruby was sick and had her struggle with her mind in the twins' living room, Kira had made sure to stock up on the strength medicine that she'd given her best friends the day Chaos had to go to Stein's. She wasn't expecting anything to happen, but she thought it may be useful to have something on hand if Ruby or anyone else needed it. Thankfully, she hadn't had to use it in the past couple of weeks.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Oct 24th, '19, 20:08    

XnovaX

((xD I'm doing alright I guess, could be better but I'm still breathing, right? ^^'))

Ruby giggled and quickly followed after her best friend, happy to have her little white plush soul-shaped coin purse hanging from the strap, around her shoulder. She slipped the keys to Chaos's bike out of her pocket and glanced at Kira with a small smirk once she closed the door. "And we won't be walking." She said playfully before lightly grabbing her hand and leading her to the 'secret' parking spot her partner had for his bike, since he was worried about someone stealing it. Down a short alley near the house and parked behind a dumpster, she released her hand and say down on the seat, parting the spot behind her. "Don't worry, I know how to handle it."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]