Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Inactive Account
Posted: Jan 13th, '19, 00:43    

Fiese_Liese

Hugs: 100
Hello everybody,
it is long time ago, i used knuffels.
I have like 3 accounts with a lot of foodpoints, fairycoins & items, that are currently inactive. Is it possible to reactivate them? I'm not sure if i have got still the same emailadress, but i think i have got the old password and you can look up in the community personal information about me to verify me (maybe with passport?) if the login data isn't correct.

can somebody help me please?
:-)

Thanks <3

Lisa
shiny_jewel
[Nutellamonster]

Edit: well it's only Nutellamonster that is inactive! Is it possible to activate again? All my clothes and fairycoins and foodpoints are on this account, because Lisa and Shiny_Jewel is empty!

Locked by a moderator due to being necroed by a spam bot. Please contact a moderator to reopen.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Inactive Account
Posted: Jan 13th, '19, 09:54    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212958
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
When an account is deactivated, you should have gotten a message that tells you what to do to re-activate it when trying to log in, didn't you? :mcshock:
You have to write an e-mail to [email protected] and starkad will re-activate it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 11th, '19, 01:06    

VampMiyu

Hugs: 32992
Mood: PART HIATUS but I still love Kofk
Hi! Rather than opening a new topic I thought it'd be best to use thos thread.

I have been inactive quite a while, and am trying to gain access to my secondary accounts where I stored items. I am unsure as to what email account might be related to the accounts, should I just send an email to Starkad from these addresses in the hopes they will be the ones linked to them?

(0) (0)
Image Image
First Fairy 04/09/10!
Second Fairy 12/10/11!
Third Fairy 05/11/11!

Posted: Apr 11th, '19, 09:27    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212958
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
VampMiyu wrote:Hi! Rather than opening a new topic I thought it'd be best to use thos thread.

I have been inactive quite a while, and am trying to gain access to my secondary accounts where I stored items. I am unsure as to what email account might be related to the accounts, should I just send an email to Starkad from these addresses in the hopes they will be the ones linked to them?
Please just send me a PM with the account'S name, Ic an tell you what E-Mail it is connected to and then you can send starkad a mail from it.

(0) (0)

[ 4 posts ]