Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: May 24th, '19, 17:59    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Talia let him lead her to the bed and laid down when instructed to do so. She blinked when he put the towel on her head and soon began to fear growing a tail, then she realized the towel wasn't wet enough so she began to relax more. She felt awful..and not just because she was sick.

When he knocked on the door, she slowly sat up and caught the warm rag in her hands. She hadn't fallen asleep, he did promise to return after all. "You can come in." She said as clearly as she could.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 6th, '19, 04:00    

XnovaX

(Poke? O.o)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 16th, '19, 11:11    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182111
"Chicken noodle." Kael chuckled nervously as he walked in and handed her the bowl of soup. Trying to keep his eyes from wandering around her room, he focused on making sure that Talia could actually eat the soup he made. He asked if it tasted odd or it was too hot. Perhaps it was already too cold?

"I'm sorry today turned out like this." He sighed as he fixed his glasses before a sparkle lit in his eyes. "But I promise the next one would be better!"

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 04:25    

XnovaX

Talia carefully took the offered bowl of soup and set it down in her lap, she slowly began to eat, smiling some. "It tastes fine, really." She had told him honestly. Her stomach didn't really seem to feeling like agreeing with food but she knew she needed to eat something in order to get better.

She shook her head and glanced at him. "I had fun today, regardless." Talia murmured softly, lowering her eyes back to her soup. "I don't think I'll be around for the next one.. My parents gave me a week to prove myself, I've already used up most of those days and I'm sure they'll try to get me to go back to their house.." She murmured. Now she was sick, and unless Kael stayed with her while she was sick, how was she supposed to prove her father wrong about the humans?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 26th, '19, 15:55    

Eruvandir

"Only a week?" Kael blinked at her, trying to understand the situation. "You mean … wait. Your parents only gave you a week and you somehow concluded that the best course of action was to spend a day taking care of a fever-ridden stranger living in the apartment next to you." He raised an eyebrow before chuckling to himself.

"Don't worry." He smiled at her as he took a seat beside the bed. "We'll get you energized and up and running then I'll help you in proving your parents wrong."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 26th, '19, 17:04    

XnovaX

Talia blushed when he somewhat seemed to scold her. "Well.. Yes. You were kind to me when I moved in and I felt guilty about you getting sick.." She murmured quietly, slowly eating her soup. She wanted to tell him the truth. If she wasn't going to have much time as a human, and she felt like she had made a friend.

"Keal, I'm going to tell you something crazy.. Please just keep an open mind.." She murmured quietly, setting the soup on her end table. "There's a reason I've never been to a pastry shop. We don't have one where I from..and we don't get sick easily.." She was evidently nervous. "I'm a mermaid.." She murmured softly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 26th, '19, 17:45    

Eruvandir

"Huh?" Cael was caught off guard. Of all possible reasons to not have been in a pastry shop, he didn't expect her to say that it was because she was a mermaid. There were fairytales about mermaids all over the world and a few very notable folk tales from this small village by the sea. The old fishermen would always tell tales about beautiful merpeople saving them from drowning when they were children, but he didnt think he'd hear about mermaids again inside a sick girl's bedroom.

He carefully reached out towards her as if afraid to scare her away and placed his palm against her forehead. "Did your fever rise again?" He tried to get a gauge of just how hot her skin was.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 26th, '19, 21:18    

XnovaX

Talia watched him, and frowned. He thought it was the fever talking..? She should've known he wouldn't believe her, most humans thought they were a myth and a fairytale. She gently moved his hand before slowly sliding out of her bed. "This isn't was for me, Kael.." She murmured softly. "Come here, I'll show you." She said as she made her way out of her bedroom and slowly wandered into the bathroom, her head was spinning, but she needed to do this.

She moved the bottom of her nightgown just enough to uncover her legs and sat on the edge of the bathtub before turning on the water. "I'm the reason you got sick after the storm.." She murmured quietly, watching as the water touched her feet and her legs slowly came together as a gorgeous tail. "I wanted to experience life as a human and prove my dad was wrong about humans.. I like it here, and I didn't want to leave without telling you the truth.."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 07:48    

Eruvandir

Kael could see the disappointment on her face and let her push his hand away. He followed silently after her, reaching for her whenever she started to sway, and watched as she turn on the water in the tub. He wanted to retort when she said that she was the reason he got sick but the words he started to enunciate disappeared as his lips parted in awe as her legs melded together and grew scales and a fin.

He asked himself if he was dreaming. Perhaps he fell asleep after giving her the soup, but he knew in the depths of his mind that he was awake and what was happening was real.

"Time to get you back to bed. You're still sick and you haven't finished the soup." He suddenly blurted out as he scooped her into his arms and lay her back on the bed. He dashed away but returned right after with a towel that he wrapped around her tail. Confusion was written all over his face as well as a hint of panic while he was doing so.

"Thank you." He said in response to her telling him the truth with a soft smile gracing his lips.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 16:23    

XnovaX

Talia had little time to react when Kael scooped her up, took her to her bedroom and disappeared for a moment. When he came back and wrapped the towel around her tail, she was slowly eating her soup. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't think of anything to say.

She blushed some when he thanked her and she nodded lightly. "I know it's a lot to swallow.. I'm sorry.." She murmured. Maybe it was the fever talking, but she wanted him to stay with her. She was scared to be by herself.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 113 posts ]