Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: Jul 30th, '19, 14:36    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182163
"I …" Kael chuckled to himself, unbelieving, but how was he to continue denying the fact that she was a supposed mythical creature when the proof was right in front of him?

"There's still a voice inside my head telling me that this is all a dream. That I somehow fell asleep at your bedside and that this is all a figment of my imagination. But there's a louder voice telling me that this is all real." He cast a glance at Talia's tail before looking into her eyes. "I'll listen to the louder one. Perhaps I'll feel like a fool if this wasn't real when I wake up in the morning, but I know that, at least for now, you need someone to listen to and believe in you."

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: Aug 1st, '19, 17:32    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19728
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Once her tail was dry, it slowly changed and split to form her legs. Dull pain briefly swept over her as the transformation happen, but it was nothing compared to the pounding of her head from the cold. Talia gently took hold of his hand. "There's something else.." She murmured quietly. "A cold for us isn't like a cold for you... Our immune system is completely different.." She murmured quietly.

"Please, Kael.. I know it's a lot to ask if you after everything.." She murmured softly. "Please stay with me.." Talia was scared to be by herself, and she didn't want her mom popping in to check on her.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 25th, '19, 03:32    

XnovaX

(Bump)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 3rd, '19, 17:04    

XnovaX

Bump

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 15:27    

Eruvandir

"What-- How's your immune system different?" Kael had asked with visible worry as his eyebrows furrowed once again and his voice raised a pitch. If her sickness got worse … If she died because the soup wasn't enough, then he really won't know what to do. "Are there specific medicines you should take? No. Herbs? Kelp? Corals???"

He was already making plans on how he would rent diving gear to collect some corals, forgetting that it was practically illegal to do so, and how he would sign up for lessons on how to actually dive without drowning.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '19, 23:25    

XnovaX

(Welcome back~ :qh:

Would it help if her mom showed up or something? O.o)

"We live in water most of our lives, unless we walk on our legs. The ocean is so much cleaner than the air you breathe.." She murmured softly. Sipping on her soup broth, she pondered the question. Talia shook her head some, setting her now empty bowl down. "Herbs maybe.. I've heard fishermen talk about Black Cumin Seed oil, or something.. But.. I don't know much about it.. Or other herbs.." She murmured quietly, feeling sleep pulling at her.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 8th, '19, 07:33    

Eruvandir

(( It would be a lot of help. They're stuck in a conversation and I'm no good at conversations :mcheh: ))

"Black cumin seed ..." Kael's eyes lit up as he recalled what it was and where to buy it. "I remember seeing it in the marketplace. I could go there first thing in the morning. You should focus on resting." He smiled as he took the empty bowl from her hands and headed towards the door. Closing the lights, he sent her a reassuring look and whispered goodnight.

He pondered over the fact that a magical or, well, a race of mermaids actually did exist as he washed the dishes. The discovery played around in his mind and he knew then that he wouldn't be able to catch even a wink of sleep. He settled into a couch and turned to face Talia's bedroom door. It was going to be a long night.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '19, 16:25    

XnovaX

(Lolz, alright :3 )

Talia got comfortable under the blankets after Kael took her empty bowl, and nodded some as he spoke. His smile brought a small smile to her own lips and her eyes slowly closed once he turned off her light and closed her door.

Surprisingly, Talia slept like a baby through the night, despite her fever. The day had truly worn her out, and the soup helped her feel a little better. She had some coughing fits while she slept, but didn't wake because of them.

The next morning Mira knocked on Talia's apartment door, even though she had her own key. The woman appeared younger than she actually was but not by much, her hair was long and sandy blonde like Talia's, and her eyes were a deep ocean blue. She was hoping her daughter would open the door and, prove the crystal ball of their kingdom's oracle wrong.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 17th, '20, 15:10    

Eruvandir

Kael yawned and stretched (and winced at his aching back) when he heard knocks on the door. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and patted his hair down before getting up from the sofa. Looking around with squinted eyes, he finally managed to locate his glasses which were perched inelegantly on one of the tables and groggily made his way to the front door.

"Who is it?" He fought back a yawn as he unlocked the door and opened it a few inches as he once again squinted, but this time from the light peeking through.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 19th, '20, 17:34    

XnovaX

(*tackle/hug*)

Mira stood patiently, blinking when the young man opened the door. "I am Mira, Talia's mother. Who might you be, young man?" She asked calmly and curiously. Her daughter had befriended a human.. Maybe they were wrong about them after all.

Talia slowly woke and opened her eyes as she heard voices. One voice she recognized as Kael's, and the other as..her mother? She sat up and quickly held her throbbing head. "Nn.." She sounded a quiet whimper.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 113 posts ]