Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 27 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Bird Sanctuary
Posted: Jun 26th, '20, 16:13    

wolfcat87

Hugs: 10554
Mood: Interested
I glide down to be beside Caleb, "That's definitely possible, but I'm not sure what to look for."

I look around nothing quite making sense, "What way do you suppose we head?" There are unique objects and plants in each direction as far as I can see.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '20, 06:34    

blackbriar

Hugs: 56830
Mood: lazy
I hesitate but decide to offer a daring suggestion. "Perhaps, we should go the unexpected way...?" I spread my wings and take off straight for the highest point of the room where the windows make dappled lights and none of the distractions exist. We might not see our goal through all this mir. I doubt it will be as simple as that. However, I bet there is something up there that will connect all of our clues together, the legend for our puzzle, so to speak.

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Jul 12th, '20, 06:45    

wolfcat87

I quickly take off to follow, "the suggestion is as good as anything else we've tried."
After reaching as high as I can go I look around observing. I would normally be admiring the windows had this situation played out differently, but for now I must force myself to look away from them and focus on escaping this place.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 12th, '20, 06:47    

wolfcat87

I quickly take off to follow, "the suggestion is as good as anything else we've tried."
After reaching as high as I can go I look around observing. I would normally be admiring the windows had this situation played out differently, but for now I must force myself to look away from them and focus on escaping this place. (Ooc: srry it glitched and posted twice~)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 14th, '20, 23:03    

blackbriar

I can't find anywhere to land on the windows so I just hover, looking down at the room. True to my expectations, I can't see the path through all the trees but I do see something. "Aura, don't you think the different colors and textures look a bit like a pattern from up here? I never noticed before, but the flower colors were alternating and then there's all those open areas." I can see bits of the path through them so they must be areas where something important was seen. "If this really is a puzzle, then we just need to do it all in the right order!"

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Jul 15th, '20, 04:49    

wolfcat87

My eyes widen as I see it, "Yeah you're right!" I fly around excited that we can finally get closer to making it out of here.

"What do you think the right combination is?" I look at the strange patterns attempting to figure out where to start.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 23rd, '20, 18:18    

blackbriar

This gives me a bit of thought. I can be a pretty clever person but I'm hardly the puzzle genius either. If I have to solve the problems myself, it might take a while. "I don't know," I finally sigh after circling the area again. "I guess we just start with one combination and then try again if it doesn't work. At least we know there is a specific path to follow so it will be better than wandering aimlessly from the start."

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

[ 27 posts ]