why can I not find one? to contact?

(0) (0)

Post subject: adminstrator
Posted: Oct 12th, '20, 21:32    

Anonymous

Hugs: 0
My account name is Russaria
My email is [email protected]

I am getting the message that my account was manually deactivated and need to contact admin to reactivate, I guess because i haven't logged in in a while, this is a ridiculous thing imo but whatever the problem is you have NO email or contact information available to easily find to contact admin, nor any way to POM an admin without being logged in. This is the closest thing to being able to reach someone I can find. please advise and likewise provide some way for such things to be easily dealt with by providing a simple contact Email on your website. I find that ridiculous. I have spent money on my account in the past I would like it reactivated.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: administration contact email
Posted: Oct 13th, '20, 11:12    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130175
Mood: *fingers crossed*
[email protected]

This information is found by going to the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy pages linked on the bottom of every page and is accessible without being logged on.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Post subject: Re: administration contact email
Posted: Oct 14th, '20, 07:29    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212997
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Ziaheart wrote:[email protected]

This information is found by going to the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy pages linked on the bottom of every page and is accessible without being logged on.
It should also be desplaied along with the message that your account was deactivated.

(0) (0)

[ 4 posts ]