Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Deleting a topic
Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 14:11    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31341
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Helloo so I wanted to know if there's a way to delete a topic? I misjudged the size of some images I put in my artdump topic so they went over the border, but I can't seem to get the resized images on my sta.sh from Deviantart I use for them rn to fix them

Edit: nvm! I've managed to fix the image sizes^^

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: Deleting a topic
Posted: Dec 15th, '20, 00:26    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130162
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Glad you were able to find a solution!

For future reference, I believe there is no way to delete your own posts. Please click the report Image button on the post in question (the first post in case of a thread) and in the comment section please explain that you want the post (or thread) deleted. You will not get in trouble for having the post reported. Thank you.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Dec 15th, '20, 15:25    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31341
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Ziaheart wrote:Glad you were able to find a solution!

For future reference, I believe there is no way to delete your own posts. Please click the report Image button on the post in question (the first post in case of a thread) and in the comment section please explain that you want the post (or thread) deleted. You will not get in trouble for having the post reported. Thank you.
Oh thank you! I figured there's no delete button, I was wondering if I should report for something so small but I'll keep it in mind!^^

(1) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '20, 02:52    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130162
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Yup! You can also PM me with the link to the post and a deletion request, but then you have to wait until I log on. If you report the post, it'll be addressed by whoever logs on first so it'll be faster.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

[ 4 posts ]