Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: Jan 8th, '21, 09:50    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22479
Mood: Yeet
Cal gave a quiet chuckle and shrugged.
"Maybe so. Well, enjoy your breakfast! I hope to see you again sometime soon."

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jan 9th, '21, 11:16    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10848
Mood: I just want to sleep
"Thank you....I hope so too...." Tony says. "I hope you have a good day at work."

And Tony does come back, not every day....partially because his wallet would kill him and partially because he just doesn't, but he does look for Cal every time.

(Does Cal knows he's a werewolf or is it separate enough that he doesn't somehow?)

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Jan 11th, '21, 09:11    

Beautiful Disaster

((He knows))

Being a full time worker, Cal was there most days. He had weekends off, but other than that he could almost always be found working. He greeted Tony with a smile each time he came in, and occasionally snuck him a cookie or other small baked good on the house. He was becoming well known and well liked among the locals, but Tony was the only person he seemed to have any kind of friendship with.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jan 11th, '21, 09:41    

Yokuutsu

Tony comes in fairly regular, switching his order between a few things he really likes. "So...how weird would it be if I asked if you wanted to hang out or something someday?" He asks. He does like Cal, and why not hang out with him, if he wants to? Surely they have something they both like they could do together.

(Just wanted to make sure.)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 12th, '21, 09:57    

Beautiful Disaster

Cal paused in ringing up the order, looking up to see if the other was serious. The question seemed to be genuine. He smiled.
"I don't think it's be weird. Might be nice to hang out somewhere besides work for once. I'm off at three, if you want to meet up then."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 13th, '21, 11:21    

Yokuutsu

Tony is completely serious, but he does understand that he might just be seen as a customer and nothing more or less. He just smiles, happy to hear Cal's answer. "Alright! I'll just wait outside or something around 3?" He asks. Now he'll be thinking about what they could do together and all.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 15th, '21, 07:25    

Beautiful Disaster

Cal nodded, smiling brightly.
"Sounds good! You don't have to wait outside though, you can come in."
He finished counting out the change and gave it back to Tony. What would they do, he wondered? He was excited to find out.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 17th, '21, 12:16    

Yokuutsu

Tony is just excited to hang out with a friend. "I'll be here." He says, taking his change.

And he comes back a little bit before Cal gets off, thinking of things they could do, options are always good.

(I keep thinking I want him to be something to do with nature not that that is helpful lol)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 18th, '21, 10:12    

Beautiful Disaster

((Sure it is! They could go for a walk or take a hiking trail.))

Cal had to restrain himself from rushing through the rest of his shift. He didn't want to seem too eager, as he tried to avoid acting on canine instincts in public- and that included overeager greetings. Still, he finished a few minutes early. Hanging up his apron, he said bye to his coworkers and went to meet Tony.

"Hey! How's it going?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '21, 10:55    

Yokuutsu

Tony doesn't realize that Cal is the wolf obviously....and probably would just find it adorable if Cal was so eager and all. He just smiles at Cal. "It's going good, glad to be off of work?" He asks. He might be bouncing a bit, happy that they're going to hang out.

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]