Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Dec 9th, '22, 04:24    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90090
lol how does she get the cone off? xD;; isn't there a way to prevent that from happening?

hm. maybe i'll get it. althoughhh.....why is violet more expensive than scarlet on amazon? XD i'm so confused.

waaaaaaaaaht, eating outsideee?? in this weather?? well maybe the restaurant will have one of those lampost-like heaters outside? 8U
xmas markets sound like fun.

yeah i remember ragnarok was like a computer mmo and then i think i remember it became a mobile app game as well. that's why i assumed that was the game you played lol.

yeah the customs are pretty......inexpensive? at least, compared to some months. the BG is like 200k i think. hamster is like 350 with a mirror and peonybun is just a mirror. i think. xD

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Dec 9th, '22, 18:04    

Rubie

Hugs: 136799
I DON'T KNOW! I called the vet and they said if I can get a long shoe string, I can use it to like wrap it around her legs and then back through the cone so she can't get it off. And they said if I can get that to work, then I won't have to worry about her tail wrap. If it will stop bleeding.

My guess is that violet is the more popular version so it's more expensive than scarlet. I remember when I was buying let's go, the eevee version was $10 cheaper than pikachu.

I hope. But oh my gosh, my mom missed that fact and she like made a face. lol.
Yeah it has been usually crowded the two years I've went. IT's in a super small area too. The second time we went we literally just went in to get the souvenir mugs. I could have ordered 2020 and 2021 online, but meh. I'll just be missing those two years since I have 2018 and 2019s. Now going to be 2022s too. (I like to collect mugs)

Yeah it probably is. I can probably go back in my app history to see. I have played some other mmos too, but never quite as addictive lololol.

BG? Did I miss seeing one. lol Or I thought it was in the last round of releases. And yeah I signed the list and sent a mirror for the bunbun. I don't have enough for any of the other customs lololol. I have a ton of pet mirrors cuz I bought a pack when I was trying to get a bonus item and figured they won't go to waste.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 10th, '22, 01:41    

Hotarla

Lol well I guess you should try any alternative that would not allow her to take the cone off.

Ah. Maybe. I mean its only like .96 or something more expensive but still i thought it was weird. XD

Reminds me of the one Xmas market i know about in Toronto. It’s in a small historical area that used to be a distillery district. But lol collecting mugs, like where do you find the room for that? XD;;

When I buy a pack, it’s usually only the 3 pack ones. XD and the BG I’m talking about is the new spooky one, it’s a new custom. The hamster is adorbs and I can’t wait to get a peonybun.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 13th, '22, 18:05    

Rubie

I had like no time to really reply to this and I forgot to do DV over the weekend too.

So the lil bish got the cone and tail wrap off Saturday before my brother went to go check on them. But she didn't get the cone off between that and when I got home. MY brother couldn't get her to stay still and get her tail rewrapped. But her infection is doing a lot better. I was letting it breath yesterday, and idk if it's the air on the wound or what, but she doesn't like it. I also caught her licking it and made it bleed so I had to rewrap it, but she's okay with it now since the sanitize wound pad thing I bought are smaller so less of her tail needs to be wrapped up. and it's not slipping down her tail through the day (EVEN WHEN I HAD IT TAPED TF UP TO HER TAIL)

Oh yeah lol. I find it weird when things are priced differently like that. Not ever by a whole dollar. I'd still buy the cheaper one unless my heart was set towards something lolol.

DUDE IT was so crowded at the christmas market. It was so packed. I was running into people, people running into me. I paid too much for the mug. I swear they upped the price one it. The hot chocolate (which was actually really good, it had spices mixed into it) was $8 plus tax, the lil tiny mug was $8 plus tax. So like $20 lololol. But that was all I spent for the day because my mom kept paying for everyone. I do need to figure out if I should help pay for the two ubers we took. But oh my god, someone decided like an hour before we need to get back to the train to go to Lush (the bath place) and whatever. My mom bought me a thing of lotion there. I wanted it, but not really at the price and my mom was like "I'll buy it." I wasn't going to argue lol. Anyway from the bath store it was a 36 minute walk back to the train station. We barely had time to go to the food court to grab supper and get on the train.

Also my mugs...my mug cabinet it full. I want a shelf display someday to display them all. Dreams baby. I do need to go through because I got a few that were hand-me-downs my sister didn't want anymore. I started double stacking them in the cabinet.

Yeah I bought the 10 pack last time. and a 3 pack of the clothes. I can't even remember what custom clothing item I used one of the clothing mirrors for. Unless I just bought one twice. Who knows.

ALSO I LOVE THE new character I don't know why. He just seems really interesting. And the new new pet from the extra grabs is adorbs.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 13th, '22, 20:56    

Hotarla

Oh nooo. So you missed the end of the event?
Not that there was much to see, although there was that scandal where someone created multiple accounts and pushed Glume to the top and DV took around 40k points away from that team when it got found out. XD

Well as long as she’s doing better i guess. XD;; at least some of the medication and the wrapping is helping. XD;;

yeah. But i wanted to get violet because i liked the main legendary more. XD although i suppose i could’ve always traded for it or something. Anyway, i have it already so i’ll wait to play it later.

Ew Lush? I remember that our largest local mall here had a Lush and every time i walked by it, i would hold my breath because the smell coming from out from it is so strong, it makes me gag. XD;; Bath and Bodyworks is marginally better although i haven’t bought stuff from them in YEARS. Mainly because of strong smells. I still like their cherry blossom and white citrus scents although i think white citrus got discontinued, which is kinda sad. But before, i used to go to that large mall and go to B&BW all the timeee and getting their new scented lotions and stuff (because they’re always coming up with lots of seasonal scents). However, now that i can no longer stand the strong smells of it, i have a loooot of leftover creams i bought from those days. And now i’m slowly making my way through all of them lol. I think i still have at least 2-4 left. XD;; i use an old lotion pump bottle and just pour/drip the lotions in and keep it on my table and just pump some lotion out when i need it. Which is like…every time i wash my hands. XD

Lol wowww. I hope they don’t break with all that double stacking. 8u

Yeah i just bought a 3pack set for each and i’m already down a few. There’s a Tato pet contest/event and all you have to do is draw a picture of a Tato (or the RL pet inspired by it) and then send 1 potato and 1 mirror to the creator of the pet and you can get a free Tato custom pet. :) max of 2 Tatos for each person. I sent in my doodles yesterday so hopefully i’ll get my Tato customs soon.

Oh yeah, i love Pinot, he’s cute! I was able to get 4 bonuses so i got one of the pet, the tower background and the pet pen item. The pet hatched last night so now i have i cute little magician thing. I’ll spin again once i get 100 red mist things. I don’t know how you even get them, apart from random encounters and doing pinot’s quests. 8u

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 13th, '22, 22:33    

Rubie

I did. =/ I saw that in the announcement that there was some cheating but it didn't say what. But for reals? LOL That's so dumb because the only difference in the prize was the potato amount. Like was this person going around bragging about it or was it the IP that gave it away.

Yep. She be going to the vet this weekend so that's going to be more money cuz she needs more meds. and Viki boy goes too and he's getting his ears cleaned while he's there sooo... (he has really hair ear canals and if they don't get cleaned regularly they get infected)

Oh so you got Scarlet. Lemme know when you play, we can play together online if you have that. Then I can get that stupid dolphin evo.

I like Lush over Bath and Bodyworks tbh. Mostly because I LOVE BATH BOMBS LOL! I didn't buy any, but when I do I chop them into smaller pieces because oh my gosh, so pricey. But the lotion I got looks like a limited edition or seasonal. It's called snow fairy, it's cotton candy scented, but it's really subtle which is what I like. It actually reminds me of whatever the groomer uses on my dogs, which I like the smell of lol.
I have the same problem with scents now too. It hurts my sinuses right between and behind my eyes. I have a ton of B&B Lotions that I can't use anymore. There was a citrus one I like too that was part of there aroma therapy line. I used to use them all the time when I worked at the bank and everyone would just use everyone's lotion (idc if they at least ask first). But then I went to work for my fam and my sister would bitch about the smell so I stopped using them as frequently. That's when it started to bother me and it's gotten worse with time. The last time I went to go use a B&B lotion was when I got it as a Christmas gift and it actually BURNED my eyes so now I avoid them all together. I have soooo many tubes of lotion in my stash I never got to use.

I think they'll be fine. The ones I double stack are the ones I don't mind if they break lol. I'll show you the christmas market mug from this year if you want. I got the penguin one because everyone else was getting the blue one (the blue one was the only one being served with warmed wine).

OOOH OKAY TIME FOR BAD DRAWING TIME I GUESS? If I have time. I still got a lot I need to do tbh. Gotta finish making a christmas present, I'm behind on my cross stitch stitch along (Literally put the pattern in an app that tells me how many stitches there are and the part I haven't even started yet is almost 4K stitches and I get around 200-250 stitches a night if it's a good night, but rn I'm averaging around 100 stitches cuz by the time I get started it's late. or I just don't work on it cuz why start so late) I just...want holidays done, wedding done, and my house back to myself.

I didn't have enough for more than one bonus. So only one pet rn. I want another pet first then get the other items. Kind of glad I splurge on some of the doubles before it went to spins, but at the same time I wish I waited. I did it last week because I knew I was busy last weekend.
I dunno either. I have been chilling at the new area while I was running around the site doing dailies and checking stuff but never got a random event.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 14th, '22, 04:43    

Hotarla

I don't know what it was but apparently it showed in how many duels they were winning, like over 7-8k duel wins and that is like SO sus. and it was obvious that they were new accounts too. xD

gosh i'm sorry about that. still i hope your pets get better soon. and that they stay healthy.

no? i got violet pfttt hahaha. xD

yeah i can't stand Lush or B&BW anymore. xD the scents are too strong. i prefer lighter scents. yves rocher has much lighter scents. although they have this one ccream i bought on a whim and it smelled kinda ew. xD;; but since i hate wasting stuff, i use it anyway.
but i'm glad i've used up most of the creams and i'm down to a few. xD i had more than this before.

lol okay? xD i'd love to see your mug collection. xP

uh. so that contest is only for a few days? because Panda's pet dog Grizz's birthday is like...Dec 12? so i think the event is only on for like 2 days. XD i did my drawings over the weekend and all i had to do was just send them in. just got my hatches actually. XD

yeah i think i did some last minute duels with my partner lol. so i had like around 800 currency at the end. xD;; so it was enough for a few 10x rolls. so i had like a few bonus freebies. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '22, 16:28    

Rubie

OH WOW THAT's like super obvious. How dumb can they be lololol.

Yeah. And I saw a dog at the shelter I would love to adopt, but I won't.

OOHH I thought you meant you got scarlet lolol. But my offer still stands if you wanna co-op if you have the online thing.

Never heard of that brand. But yeah I usually just get a big bottle of jergens now from walmart. or everyone lotion. They have unscented, but the one time I bought a scented one it wasn't strong or overly perfumey.

PFFT OKAY it's not that impressive. I'll show you the chsitmas markets for sure cuz I got them out on my counter for decoration rn lololol.

Yeah I saw and I think it ended. I meant to doodle last night but honestly, by the time I got home from work and that was stopping at the store, making food, cleaning up because jfc my sister bitched she couldn't because she hurts too much, it just slipped my mind because I was going to go get my sketchbook and colored pencils and get fancy like that lol.

I wish I was on and got more of the currency but whatever. I got a random event yesterday for one crimson...idk what they are actually called lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 14th, '22, 21:45    

Hotarla

YEAH hence the point drop for Glume. XD

Oh nooo. XD but like you have enough to handle with your two, i think? XD;; don’t take on more than you can chew. Or something. Pft.

Sure! If i ever get started on the game…8u i’ve been buying games and never playing them pft.

Oh i think its a canadian thing perhaps. Yves Rocher has a line of beauty products for every face type and age and they’re all natural i think. So no harsh chems or alcohol. I remember, using other products before, my face would sting after using them. 8u Yves Rocher doesn’t. You should check it out. XD

Okayyyy, i’d love to see it!

Yeah it did end, just today. I knew i might not have time to do it so i did my doodles over the weekend. XD i keep track of things like customs. That and AAA discord was reminding me of it. Pft. XD if someone on AAA hadn’t said it, i wouldn’t have even known about this custom distribution. I also did something traditional, broke out the colouring pencils and stuff. XD

I think crimson mists? But like i think you only get like 5…or 15?…mists for each of the 3 dailies you do with pinot. Which isn’t a lot. 8u it’ll take forever to make 200 again. XD;; unless i can get them in other ways. Like games. Or adventuring. 8u

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '22, 22:22    

Rubie

Yeeaaaahhhh. I always said when the older one is 7 I would, but maybe 8 now (He turns 6 in about 3 1/2 months) But I don't ever want to be with just one dog because I have seen how depressed dogs get when one passes away.

LOL A fellow game collector I see. I think I barely played half the games I've bought since I got my switch. I have 20 games now. or more. Surprised I played the last two games I've got (Violet and Harvestella).

Oh man I'm not really big into beauty brands tbh so they could be here. I have super sensitive face that gets dry easily and get the face stings with certain brands I don't use anymore. My mom has some fancy stuff that was like so nice I really need to ask her what brand that was.

Disappointed cuz I even did a quick doodle at work with a pen and scrap paper, but messed up since it's pen and I can't erase lololol.
PFFT Yeah I should use discord for that kind of purposes too, but I don't. I really don't know how to work discord besides messaging people 1 on 1 lololol.

Yeah. It's going to be a bit, but it's motivation to do the repeatable quests. I didn't realize I'm like a few days away from maxing all of 3s forest friendships...finally. lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]