Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1744 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Jan 26th, '23, 04:31    

Hotarla

Hugs: 87654
no i kinda sorta puzzled it out. i was just not really given a reason what was wrong. but i know now so its okay.
anyways, i know you said you probably won't get much rest but i think you should still try. Q3Q

while you're at it, you could also check out some of Nico's new items. there's a bunch of new hairs, eyes and skins. R00P made a list of all the new items and someone else made a list of the alched versions. i currently have both threads open as i stalk Nico lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jan 26th, '23, 16:12    

Rubie

Hugs: 134544
Oh yeah, lol. I was writing it, and I was just writing whatever came to my mind really lol.
Last night, I only woke up once. It was nice. But now my waterworks is starting again =/

Oh I didn't see those yet. Well I have know. I don't know if I had ever bought anything from there yet to begin with so everything would be new lol.

I threw an extra leviathan item up for offers on the market. I think I'll wait a bit more for the chest since most of those are newer lol. Even if they are selling for a lot.

BTW I have enough for 2 sake snakes, so if that's possible for both still, you can throw a trade up and I'll buy them for 200K each right?

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 26th, '23, 18:23    

Hotarla

Awww i’m sorry to hear that. At least you got some rest? And…i guess bring tissues? QnQ

Lol well now there’s the handy dandy pop up screen that tells you whether you have the item in your inventory or wardrobe yet. So handyyyy. I’m just collecting the whole set before i throw it into my wardrobe. I have to alch some of them too. 8u ugh. Some of the ingredients are hard to find. Like certain alch stones.

Yup, 200k each, i can throw a trade up later! :> i’ll edit this post with a link later. I’m at work and i’m currently using my itouch to just do theatre so i’m just letting it run in the background.

EDIT:
https://dappervolk.com/trade/5684847

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 26th, '23, 19:00    

Rubie

Man it wouldn't be so hard if I wasn't sitting at my mom's desk at work (like I told you I work for my family, right?) because that's where all the stuff is at. and like jfc it just kept coming.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that lmao. What alch stones? What?

Oh thanks. Sent you the potatoes since I'm here and have the time.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 26th, '23, 21:01    

Hotarla

Ugh, i don’t think i’d be able to sleep sitting up like that. It seems like it would be pretty hard. I can’t even sleep unless its dark and there’s no noise lol.

Uh. Like periwinkle stone? I think they’re stones to make the omni stone hatchling. But yeah some of the new alch recipes require those things. 8u

Okay thanks, i’ll go complete that now. C:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 27th, '23, 02:24    

Rubie

I....wasn't sleeping at work though?
The hospital room my mom is in have this couch thing that flips into a bed. Probably won't actually sleep tbh because if her IV drip alarm goes off I have to page the nurse to come check on it (mostly goes off because she moves and sets the sensor off)

Oooh. I have a ton of those. Maybe I'll mess around on that tonight.

Yay! Thankies for the snakies.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 27th, '23, 03:08    

Hotarla

Oh pft never mind. XD I was thinking of something else, somehow.
Oh like those pull out sofa beds or something. Our sofa is like that.

I wish I did but I don’t have that stone. Boohoo~
Np! I was thinking of only getting like 1-2 but then the creator kept dropping them so I bought a few extra and I was like “oh maybe rubie would like one!”

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 27th, '23, 05:10    

Rubie

Oh yeah. It's like you push a button and the back of the couch flips down into a bed. Gotta ask for a blanket and I dunnom there just been these pillows here all day. I dunno if I should use them. My brother showed me where new pillow cases are I think.

Ahhh look at you being all thoughtful lol.

Also didn't really get good news or bad news. Just the Dr said if this one treatment didn't work then We are probably looking at end of life care. I'm too young for this. She did look at me and told me she loves me which made me cry. Hopefully she didn't see that.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 28th, '23, 00:07    

Hotarla

Ah i see. Sounds interesting. XD the one we have just pulls out. It becomes like a really long (or wide?) couch? XD can put your feet up lol.

Well you’re one of the few people i know on DV who is also on the other sites i go on….xD so yeah, my first thought was to buy a few more for you. XD

Aww i’m sorry to hear that…QnQ i…don’t know what to say. :mccry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '23, 01:44    

Rubie

Yeah I remem back in the day after my parents got divorced, my dad has a pull out couch in his tint apartment so two of use slept on that and one of use slept with him I remember loving that nights I got to sleep with my dad lol.

Lol I don't interact much with people on the other sites.

Yeah, but she's doing a bit better today. Like she was able to sit up for the first time in a week.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1744 posts ]