Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: another confused returner
Posted: Feb 6th, '24, 05:59    

Snipehunt

Hugs: 45
So I've recently gotten back into website coding, and the Neocities fad and what not, which through many ADHD-related tangents reminded me of this place. I managed to reactivate an account... and now I'm unsure what to do. My knuffels are gone, which is a shame since I wanted to link them on my homepage. :qhehe: (though I vaguely recall some Knuffels being temporary, so maybe this was a mistake on my part in some way)

So now I'm here to chat and save up for new knuffels, so that I may sit them next to other digital pets on my Neocities.

With that context out of the way, hi! I'm Snipe. :) I remember finding this place pre-2010 through forum signatures on Gaia Online, and being charmed by the art style, but I was joining so many avatar sites at once at the time, between that and high school, I lost track of it and more.

Now, I'm in my thirties, and still enjoy digital games of all times, as well as fibercrafts and writing.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: another confused returner
Posted: Feb 6th, '24, 08:55    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6555
Hello Snipe and welcome back!
I also returned to this place a few months ago after receiving an email notifying me that I was about to lose my Account ^^° so you can tell that it has been years that I didn't visit this place in between.

I also joined pre-2010 while I was on other avatar sites like gaia online and meneshaw etc. I don't really recall how I found this place but I guess I was also really drawn to the art style as I still think it's pretty.
Well then high school ended, life changed but also interests and I faded out of all of them.
And now I'm just like you, in my thirties and back here XD

The forums are not super active. There's more during events.
Some hangouts are active though and there is always someone posting in the avatar games
I don't post a lot myself
I mostly comr here to do my daily digging, check the forums, leave a post or not and that's it ^^°

But if you have any questions I'll try to answer
As for the runaway Knuffel those were most likely the trial ones which are as you guessed just temporary.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '24, 17:48    

Snipehunt

Hugs: 45
Kirsch wrote: Feb 6th, '24, 08:55 Hello Snipe and welcome back!
I also returned to this place a few months ago after receiving an email notifying me that I was about to lose my Account ^^° so you can tell that it has been years that I didn't visit this place in between.

I also joined pre-2010 while I was on other avatar sites like gaia online and meneshaw etc. I don't really recall how I found this place but I guess I was also really drawn to the art style as I still think it's pretty.
Well then high school ended, life changed but also interests and I faded out of all of them.
And now I'm just like you, in my thirties and back here XD

The forums are not super active. There's more during events.
Some hangouts are active though and there is always someone posting in the avatar games
I don't post a lot myself
I mostly comr here to do my daily digging, check the forums, leave a post or not and that's it ^^°

But if you have any questions I'll try to answer
As for the runaway Knuffel those were most likely the trial ones which are as you guessed just temporary.
Gasp, a fellow ex-Menewshan! I didn't post there a lot until the end, I think the forums are still up but I left after running into the negative money glitch... :qd:

I think it was a trial one, I'm not sure why I picked that one, in hindsight...

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '24, 23:07    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6555
Guess I must have left even earlier then that because I don't remember that glitch XD
Last year I got a mail concerning my mule account and was able to log in again but my main is probably lost. I don't even remember which mail I registered it with :mcheh:

Hm maybe because it was free? The first time you get one of the trials it's for free and don't we all like free stuff XD
I also had one at some point but I missed out in the time it expired and then it ran away as well :mcheh:
Anyway I've sent you a trade with some FP so you can get a new one :3

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 12th, '24, 06:27    

zazo

Hugs: 3
omg, we both ended up here from a similar chain of events, though i couldn't figure out the name of my old account, ultimately. neocities is great! i went ahead and became a supporter because i hope it's around for a long long time.

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]