Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 281 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What current Anime, comic, manga are you reading?
Posted: Apr 18th, '24, 03:32    

LiPali

Hugs: 5
I'd most recently finished watching Nocturne, can't wait for whenever the next season will be released. I was a huge fan of Castlevania and I can't wait to see how Netflix attempts to top that.

I'm currently watching Delicious in Dungeon as it's easily accessible to me (I love leeching off of my family's streaming subscriptions). I'm super impatient and I did end up reading the last 7 chapters of the manga though just so I could find out the ending and if it'd leave me satisfied enough to want to continue watching the anime. (The answer is yes lol, trippy but good enough to make me want to spend my limited free time watching it.)

Rewatching My Hero Academia as background noise as it's finally out on Netflix. I've already seen all of it, cancelled my Funimation/Crunchyroll subscriptions once I had finished it, and planning on resubscribing once the new movie and season come out. I've seen spoilers for the new movie and yeah, can't wait.

I keep meaning to check out if That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime has new episodes or OVAs. I saw its movie in the cinema a year or more ago and it reminded me of how cringe it can be. Solo Leveling is next on my list, I've heard a lot about it, including my colleague telling me that I need to watch it.

(0) (0)

[ 281 posts ]