Post subject: Re: Kat's Crumpet Collective
Posted: Apr 23rd, '24, 21:27    

Katherdante

Hugs: 44308
Mood: 。❛ ◡ ❛。
Twitter: catadoodlesVT
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@catadoodles
Hallo everyone :D

As some of you may or may not know, I debuted my OG OC Cat/Kat that used to feature in art contests and whatnot years back as a VTuber called catadoodles last November.

For decades now in threads and online in general I have mentioned doors being dangerous. And finally made a full video diving deeper into that. x3

Feel free to check it out if you want :D

https://youtu.be/eId0pWaRWqQ?si=RRgiT3CK7OENIkPg

Now, I shall catch up with the conversation here x3
So happy to see familiar and new faces chatting away :D

@chuunibyou: also need to do something about medical boards overseeing doctors being filled mostly with doctors going easy on each other... watched a recent John Oliver episode about it and it was shocking. THey can literally just change states and get a clean slate. :(

Thanks for being kind and understanding about needing to disengage from my parents... they don't get it and have been sending some childhood friends to me to try to guilt me. I have been handling it as carefully as I can.

Eastern medicine has done the most for me too, that and nutrients and things that supported my body healing itself.

Ah yes, good to have wishlist on KOFK even as everything else goes to hell in a handbasket. <3

Honestly, I used to have so many more movies in a year to look forward to... now it is so hit and miss that we won't go any day other than discount theater day to just ensure we aren't wasting money so we can enjoy it even if it is subpar.

@Dream-Baby: For women and especially woman of color it is such a huge and systemic issue that can lead to death. So don't let them stop you from advocating for yourself!

Happy Belated Birthday <3

@Kitalpha Hart: I wish I could participate in Doughnight ... I miss the events here because for a while now I just don't get much time with solid internet and power and I have energy at the same time to leverage it. So it has to go to my work or projects.

But, at least I am starting to move my projects forward after a decade or more of delay with more clarity. :)

@Outline: Welcome! :D I am glad you like KofK! Always good to see new blood here <3

Local art markets for the win! <3
Glad you were featured in the paper!

For some reason I was once as a kid when my class was participating with a science class of directing an eye... I had trouble with that class and no idea whey that was in the paper lol

I also was on the local news on tv once talking about elvis years ago xD
Will have to try to remember the context of how that happened... I think there's a local restaurant that plays homage to him and we happened to be there on his birthday or something at lunchtime? XD

With how important media is, and how design and art are used in everything from big brands logos, to packaging, to movies and everything in between as well as fine art... I don't get why people act like it is a throw away hobby. Baffles me.

There's honestly more ways to make money with creative than ever before. And considering how poorly the AI generated stuff is received, written and visual.... I don't think it is an actual danger to actual innovation or art.

I hope your graduation goes well :3

@everyone: So glad to see y'all <3
Thanks for keeping things active and lively here :D

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Kat's Crumpet Collective
Posted: Apr 23rd, '24, 21:48    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 5377
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
Yeah you've got your priorities, and it sounds like you've got them in order. Do what you can, don't worry too much about the rest

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

[ 10592 posts ]