Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Missing Knuffel
Posted: May 6th, '24, 04:13    

Aya

Hugs: 6806
I recently came back after several years and started feeding my knuffel again. However I just noticed that one of my Knuffel is not appearing on my “My Knuffel” page at all.

This one.

As the low level would suggest, it has likely not been on My Knuffel page for a long time and this is just the first that I’ve noticed. It still shows up on lists like for Candy Island, my profile page, and Daycare, but it is nonexistent on My Knuffel page which I use to feed them all. I have tried the default setting and other filters but it is completely unlisted there, and if somehow I have hidden it I cannot see a link to unhide it on it’s page.

Plus, this adds the concern that I have other Knuffel missing on my page like this that I’m completely unaware of because they’re not Regular ones, and since I have so many they could have slipped through the cracks.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Missing Knuffel
Posted: May 6th, '24, 05:14    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 133559
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Click on the "show all" button on the top of your Knuffel list and it should show all hidden Knuffel along with the rest of your Knuffel. You also might have to adjust what sorts of Knuffel to be shown via the third dropdown box from the left right below the line with the "show all" button on top of your Knuffel list.

(1) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Post subject: Re: Missing Knuffel
Posted: May 6th, '24, 05:51    

Aya

Hugs: 6806
Ziaheart wrote: May 6th, '24, 05:14 Click on the "show all" button on the top of your Knuffel list and it should show all hidden Knuffel along with the rest of your Knuffel. You also might have to adjust what sorts of Knuffel to be shown via the third dropdown box from the left right below the line with the "show all" button on top of your Knuffel list.
Ah, so they WERE accidentally hidden, and I already see it wasn’t the only one. Thank you!!

(1) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[ 3 posts ]