Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Mar 9th, '17, 06:52    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 42618
Mood: I'm trying.
Kira heard her friend's reply and frowned slightly. This wasn't like Ruby at all. "Why not?" she asked, wondering if it was just the events of the day that had kept her up. Now that she thought about it, she realized that Ruby and Chaos didn't have someone like Aunt Cora who could come and make them feel better. Not one she knew of anyway. At times like these, she wondered why Ruby's father was never around.

Kayo looked over at Chaos before considering his question.He decided it could be good for them if the other two agreed to it. "Listen, dude," he said to the other. "What do you think about you and Ruby staying with us for a while?" He glanced over at the girls before continuing. "I don't know why Ruby's so off or whether yesterday has anything to do with it, but we could really do with each other's company for a while."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Mar 10th, '17, 00:39    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20970
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Chaos only had to think about his question for a short time, before smirking and glancing at him. "Sure, I think it'd do us all some good." He answered casually. The demon weapon wouldm't admit it. but he kind of felt like his meister was acting like this, because of the way he crashed light night.

Ruby simply shook her head lightly and stopped walking. She stared down at her feet for a moment, before glancing up at Kira with her arms behind her back. "I'm thinking.. about leaving Shibusen for a while.." She murmured in a low voice so that the boys wouldn't hear, her crimson eyes distantly looking up at the blue sky. "..to find my father.." She murmured quietly. Ruby only wanted Kira to hear her, so she was keeping her voice down.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 10th, '17, 06:24    

CycloneKira

Kira waited patiently for her friend to respond to her question, but she could never have expected what was to come next. She blinked a few times. "W-What?" she stuttered, feeling extremely confused. "B-But wh- I mean, h-" She stammered for a while before collecting her thoughts. She sighed. "Why do you want to find your father?" At least she wanted to know what Ruby hoped to achieve by finding her father.

Kayo grinned at his friend. "Great!" he said, clapping the other on the back. I'll go tell the girls and ask them what they think." He turned to face the girls, and immediately noticed something was wrong. They were talking in low voices, each one with a serious expression on her face. He walked up to them, and his sister caught his eye as she saw him. "What's going on?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Mar 10th, '17, 07:04    

XnovaX

Ruby blinked and glanced at Kira. There was a question she wasn't sure how to answer.. She wasn't herself- and she wanted to find her father- "..simply to get answers that I won't find here." She answered casually, Really, she just wanted to find out how to get stronger. She wasn't like other meisters.. and she couldn't just call him. But, she did want answers that only he or Stein could give her, and she really, really[/b didn't want to deal with Stein. ]Ruby glanced at Kayo when he came over, and tilted her head to the side.

Chaos smirked at Kayo's responce, then turned back towards the girls. He could feel it too, that something was wrong. His meister's wavelength was changing, like when she started drifting into her lunacy. It wasn't drastic, so the twins may or may not be able to tell, but he could feel it.Why now though? It was just the four of them..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 10th, '17, 20:12    

CycloneKira

At her brother's question, Kira just shook her head, asking him to leave them alone for a while. When her brother obediently walked a little away, she turned back to Ruby. "Ruby, what answers?" she asked. "You know you can ask us, right?" She turned to face her friend and held her hands in her own. "Even if we don't know the answer, we can figure it out, together." She paused, looking at the ground for a moment. "I know that what happened yesterday was really disturbing, but that's all the more reason for all of us to stick together. We're weaker the more we're divided. Right?" She looked at her face imploringly.

Kayo kept his distance as he was asked to do, but he still couldn't help searching the skies, just in case. It was probably paranoia though, because Delia would never, in her right mind, venture anywhere near Shibusen.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Mar 19th, '17, 03:53    

XnovaX

At first, Ruby didn't know how to react and it actually kind of annoyed her. "I can't!" Ruby said rather harshly, then bit her lip. Kira was somebody she never got angry with..it had to be her lunacy. She averted her eyes and gave Kira's hands a light squeeze, in hopes that her friend knew she didn't mean that.. "..I don't know..what's happening.." Ruby murmured quietly. She let go of Kira's hands and soon had her arms wrapped around her in a gentle hug. Despite her shaking, she was smiling. "..you're right- I'm just not myself.." Ruby murmured in a low voice, only for Kira to hear her, feeling utterly selfish for even thinking about leaving her friends and going off on her own.

Chaos stayed near Kayo, and relaxed some when his meister seemed to be gaining control of herself once more. He blinked when he heard the bells echo throughout the campus, and he glanced at the girls. "We're late, we should really be going." He informed them, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything big between them.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 25th, '17, 14:35    

CycloneKira

((I'm just going to make it that the twins don't know about Ruby's lunacy yet.))

Kayo was startled to hear Ruby snap at Kira like that. He whirled around on the spot and looked at the girls, slightly worried. He could see Kira, who looked equally shocked at her friend's sudden burst of anger. This was way out of character.

Kira's lip quivered a little, but she was calmed when her friend reached out and squeezed her hand. She gladly returned the hug, and stroked Ruby's shoulder. She then pulled apart, giving Ruby a smile. She looked over at Chaos and her brother and gave them a look, silently asking them to wait, but apparently Kayo had another idea, because he walked right up.

Kayo decided that it was time to give Ruby something to look forward to. Knowing well that although she wasn't informed of the decision, Kira would be glad to have company, given all that was going on. He let the girls know about the idea of the four of them living together, and as he had expected, his sister's face broke into a smile.

Kira turned back to look at Ruby after hearing Kayo's suggestion. "What do you say?" she asked her friend, hoping she would agree.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Mar 25th, '17, 22:36    

XnovaX

((I was kind of hoping you'd say that ^^' she's been trying to hide it ><))

Chaos put his hands in his pockets and looked elsewhere for the moment. He could see that they needed a minute longer. Which, he didn't mind. Honestly, he was kind of thinking about just blowing school off for the day.

Ruby was stumped. The idea of the four of them living together sounded awesome! ..but at the same time, it kind of made her nervous. Shoving the thought from her head, she looked at the twins and smiled. "I look forward to living with my precious friends." She said, sounding more like herself then she did all morning. She just hoped..she wouldn't have any nightmares like she often did, as a side effect.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 26th, '17, 02:14    

CycloneKira

Kira grinned widely when Ruby agreed to live with them. "Yay! This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait for this!" After that it was just her chattering excitedly, the way she always did when she was excited about something and there was no one else around.

Kayo had to suppress his laughter behind his hand as he saw that Kira was jabbering again. He'd seen her do it their whole lives but for some reason he couldn't get over how funny it was when she started doing that. At any rate, he was glad, because it seemed like staying together was going to have a therapeutic effect on Kira too.

After a fair amount of jabbering ("Oh, we should probably skip school today, so that you two can move your stuff over to our apartment, it's going to be so amazing, but wait, we didn't decide who's supposed to move in with whom!), Kira finally decided to raise a relevant question. She turned to Chaos, maintaining eye contact with both Ruby and Chaos as she spoke. "Do you guys want to move in with us, or should we move in with you?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 23rd, '17, 04:28    

XnovaX

(i didn't forget >< writer's block hit me hard x0x)

Ruby sheepishly rubbed her forearm and managed a smirk when her friend began to ramble at her excitement of the news of the four of them living together. Chaos walked closer to his meister and wrapped an arm loosely around her shoulders, chuckling. Hopefully, his meister would cheer up with the new arrangements. Ruby glanced at Chaos once Kira had finished jabbering and asked them who should move where.

Chaos smirked and glanced at Kayo. "It was Kayo's idea, so Ruby and I will move our stuff to your place." He spoke casually. Ruby nodded in agreement. "Plus, I think we have less stuff." She added, rubbing the back of her head. Chaos moved his arms and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "Let's blow classes and get packing, then we can all go out for some take-out." Chaos suggested, momentarily confusing his meister. Chaos hardly ever wanted to go out.Ruby shrugged it off. Maybe it was to celebrate?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]