Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Apr 24th, '17, 00:52    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 42753
Mood: I'm trying.
((That's fine, I'm glad you're back :) BTW I have exams going on till the 29th, wish me luck please :qd: ))

Kayo smiled and walked over to his sister, putting an arm around her, knowing that this decision had made her happy. "Sounds great," he said. "We can go to that new place that opened up right across the street."

Kira grinned delightedly. "I can't wait!" she almost screamed, much to her brother's chagrin. "We'll come over and help you move your stuff, okay?"

"Wait a minute, who's we? I'm not helping anybody!"

"Yes, you are, Kayo! You were pretty glad to be skipping lunch duty today, weren't you? You can do this with us instead."

Both twins continued with their banter, providing a nice show for onlookers.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 26th, '17, 22:09    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20975
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(Good luck Kira~! ><)

Chaos smirked, and nodded lightly to Kayo's suggestion. Ruby grinned with Kira being her cheerful, energetic self. How could she not smile? Chaos slipped his hand out of the pocket of his jacket and jestured towards the apartments across the street from the school. "Let's head over and start packing, then we'll go to lunch." He said casually.

Ruby giggled at Kayo's reaction to his sister and shook her head. "C'mon guys, before the security sees us." She said as she started walking away, heading to the apartments. Chaos would wait for the show to be over.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 27th, '17, 21:58    

CycloneKira

Kayo smirked at his sister, still in the mood of joking around when he heard Ruby say what she had to. His smirk then turned into a real smile. "You're right," he said, looking in the direction of the school for a second before following behind Ruby, making sure Kira and Chaos were following behind them as well.

Kira's face was still glowing with a smile as she followed behind her brother and Ruby, close to Chaos. Kayo's immediate obedience towards Ruby hadn't gone unnoticed in her eyes. Ever since she'd noticed his off reaction towards Chaos' teasing yesterday, she'd begun to notice little things about his behavior towards Ruby or anything related to her. Oh, she was going to have some fun with him later in the day. Or maybe she'd just save it for when he brought up the subject of her probably having a thing for Chaos.

As soon as she had that thought, she began blushing a little, before doing the mental equivalent of shaking her head. She didn't have a thing for Chaos! He was just her best friend. Her blush had nothing to do with any feelings for him or anything.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Apr 29th, '17, 01:42    

XnovaX

Ruby blinked a couple times at Kayo's response. What was that? Kayo was acting a little strange.. She just shook it off for now and kept walking. Chaos made a mental note, maybe things were changing between the four of them. Maybe they always had been and he just didn't notice until now. With Delia around, things would surely change, he just hoped everything would be alright in the end.

When they reached their apartment, Ruby unlocked and opened the door and held it open for her friends. Had the twins ever even seen the inside of their two bedroom apartment? She honestly couldn't remember. Their apartment was clean overall, minus a few of Ruby's books on the table in front of the couch and chair set and a little bit of clutter from not cleaning up in a few days. The staircase leading to their bedrooms and bathroom was short. Really, it looked like any other two floor apartment.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 10th, '17, 13:00    

CycloneKira

((Sorry I took so long ^^'))

Kira walked into her friends' apartment for the second time in her life, although of course, they had absolutely no idea she'd been in here with her brother before. And she wondered whether telling them the circumstances of their being here would infuriate them or just weird them out to an exponential level.

Kayo was inwardly freaking out. His reaction to Ruby had been way too obedient and he knew his sister had noticed. She was way too smart to let something like that go unnoticed, especially since she knew him so well. But he still needed to act normal. He could not let anyone get the wrong idea. So, he tried making conversation. "Good being back here, eh, Kira?" he said, before the gravity of what he'd said hit him square in the face.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 5th, '17, 03:10    

XnovaX

((super duper uber sorry i haven't replied ;w;))

Ruby was off in her room, starting to get things packed away in boxes, while Chaos stayed downstairs with the twins and began picking up the living room. This apartment needed order before any real packing got done. The bedrooms were pack-able, but the living room and 'study room' weren't exactly ready. It wouldn't take them long either, since the study room was the same size as their bedrooms.

Chaos, curious, glanced over at the twins for a brief moment. "You guys have been here before?" He asked, not remembering them ever coming over until now.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 7th, '17, 12:08    

CycloneKira

((That's okay, seems to be a trend with the two of us XP))

Kira was somewhere in between wanting to smack her head, burst into tears and strangle Kayo at the same time. On the other hand, she was half glad for the opportunity to tell her friends the truth. The twins' actions in the beginning was not a part of who they were now. And she knew her friends knew that. Even so, this might be a little difficult to digest.

"Listen, Chaos, I- I can explain," she began, but then Kayo cut in.

"We should probably wait for Ruby to come down so we can let her know as well." He then turned to Chaos. "But yes, we've been in here before, without your knowledge."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 8th, '17, 02:33    

XnovaX

Chaos raised one of his eyebrows, wondering if he should be concerned with Kira's sudden change in behavior, and a tad curious to how the twins came without the knowledge of the weapon meister pair. He shook his head lightly and glanced at the two of them. "Ruby might be awhile- with how quick she went up to her room.." He mused casually.

"Besides, with everything going on- I doubt she could stay focused." Chaos added, walking over to the couch and sitting. "Go ahead and tell me." He said, really not wanting to bother Ruby. Plus, he kind of had a feeling he knew where this was going, and Ruby was in a very 'sensitive' state.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 8th, '17, 12:19    

CycloneKira

Both twins looked at each other for a second, as though having a silent conversation with each other. Which they were. They were debating as to who should be the one to tell Chaos, and finally, Kira decided to speak.

"Do you remember how it was between the four of us when Kayo and I met you guys for the first time?" she asked, hoping Chaos would remember how jumpy and over-cautious the twins had been before getting used to things at Shibusen. "We broke into your house the day we met you because we weren't sure whether we could trust you or not." She paused for a minute and bit her lip, feeling really guilty about not telling her friends before. "We wanted to make sure that you guys weren't secretly working for Delia. And we thought that the best way to make sure would be to break in here, and check out your stuff, to see if there was anything there that might be associated with witches or that kind of magic."

Kayo watched his sister as she talked about it, tears streaming down her face. He was sure that she herself didn't know she was crying. He looked down at the ground, unable to look at his friend. Their street life had left some serious scars on them, and it had taken a very long time for those scars to fade. He was thankful for the person he was right now, but he couldn't help but feel as though their past would keep coming back to haunt them in these little ways, and never completely let go.

Kira hadn't said anything in a while, but now she looked up at Chaos. "I'm so sorry, Chaos."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 10th, '17, 02:43    

XnovaX

Chaos thought back to when they first met the twins, and they acted a little off around them at first, and listened to Kira speak about how they came to visit their apartment around that time. As she explained, Kira started absently crying, which surprised the demon weapon.

Once she had finished explaining, it kind of made since and he really couldn't blame them. Especially when seeing a fraction of her abilities tonight, before Kayo had to remove him from the vicinity. He slowly stood and walked over to Kira, gently squeezing her shoulders and looking at her with soft yet stern golden eyes. "That was then, and seeing that witch do us in- I can't say I blame you.. Just relax, alright?" He glanced at Kayo with a light smirk.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]