Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 95 posts ] 
:qstar:
:qstar:  52%  [ 95 ]
:qstar:  48%  [ 86 ]
Total votes : 181
 Post subject: Re: Rozzy's Art Shop (open)
Posted: Mar 18th, '15, 10:46    

Kagami

Hugs: 7281
Mood: ◕ ‿‿ ◕
@Rozzynante
Awesome! I would love if you could draw him. <3
Is this possible that I could commission another oc but I would pay in fp (about 30k?). I also have Longlash Lolita Eyes (Black) and Mermaid Eyes (Soft pink)! :o

(0) (0)
<3 I'm looking for some art! CLICK HERE! <3

Posted: Mar 18th, '15, 12:58    

Rozzynante

Hugs: 2971
Aw, he's adorable :mclove:
And sure, paying in fp is very welcome, too :)
I've already got the black lolita eyes, though, and the soft pink mermaid eyes aren't exactely on my radar

(0) (0)
~♧~ Visit my art shop~♧~

Posted: Mar 18th, '15, 21:20    

Kagami

Hugs: 7281
Mood: ◕ ‿‿ ◕
Thanks! <3
Awh, okay. Then would you draw her for 30k? :>

(0) (0)
<3 I'm looking for some art! CLICK HERE! <3

Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 06:22    

blackbriar

Hugs: 59663
Mood: lazy
Rozzynante: I can do that. Should I send the trade now?

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Mar 31st, '15, 00:34    

Valfreyja

Hugs: 15966
Rozzynante:
I'm looking to get some art for my up-coming wedding anniversary -- I'd love to surprise my husband with it. I'd be interested in getting either a couple of individual pieces, or a couples piece(s). I'm not very active on KofK anymore so I don't really know their value, but I do have some pieces from your wishlist:

Longlash Loilita Eyes (Gold)
Aquarius Background
Aquarius Hair
Aquarius Lips
Aquarius Robe
Aquarius Sash
Aquarius Wings

And it's not on your list, but if you have any interest, I have doubles of:

Good or Evil Eyes
Good or Evil Garment
Good or Evil Hair
Good or Evil Halo
Good or Evil Necklace

Between all of that, do you think there's anything we could work out?

(0) (0)
Searching for these Knuffels:
Darkness: 1, 2, 24
Fire: 1
Light: 23
Water: 1, 22
Summer: Male & Female 2018, 2019
Halloween: 2018

Mess Hall of the Valkyries - Feeding Thread
Halls of Valhalla - Hangout
Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Name Pending) - Quests
Rhythm of the Battleground [Public] - Spam

Posted: Apr 3rd, '15, 18:33    

Rozzynante

Hi guys, I've finished the sketches, please take a look and tell my if you like 'em before I color them :)

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Rozzy ... y.jpg.html
http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Rozzy ... v.jpg.html
http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Rozzy ... u.jpg.html

blackbriar, sending the trade once I'm done is fine^^

Valfreyja :mclove:
How about a fullbody couple piece and two matching bustshots for the longlash lolita eyes and aquarius items? They should be of you and your husband, I assume. When would they be due?

(0) (0)
~♧~ Visit my art shop~♧~

Posted: Apr 4th, '15, 02:21    

Valfreyja

Hugs: 15966
You have a deal! Like. You have NO FLIPPING IDEA how happy that reply just made me! :mclove: :qlov: :qh: :qh: :qh: :qh: :qh:

They'll be of our OTP of OCs...... Shuradou and Tieron!

And I won't need them until July 20th! Will this be enough time? :)
Spoiler
Shuradou references:
1. by me!
2. by my husband (lustzotreth @ deviantArt)
3. by my husband
4. by my friend Sheep (elementsheep @ deviantArt)
5. by my friend Sadako (Goddess-Sadako @ tumblr.)
6. by Actor @ Subeta
7. by Lad @ Subeta

Tieron references:
1. by my hubby
2. by my hubby
3. by my hubby
4. by my hubby
5. by my hubby

Shura's originally a thief, but she later becomes a bounty hunter. She's not beyond flaunting her looks to find herself in favorable situations. Despite appearances, she actually thinks 95% of the male population are jerks/pigs/perverts, and wouldn't let a single one lay a hand on her body. She's actually the one to kiss Tieron first, b'awww. Despite having the haughty/stubborn/rough-n-tough/passive agressive look/attitude, she's an excellent singer and very down to earth and soft hearted.

So, the story goes that Shura more-or-less gets captured after Tieron's mother and younger brother basically murder her traveling companion right in front of her. Not knowing why she's been taken captive, Shura's holed up in the Manor until Tieron's father arrives and decides what to do with her. Tieron's the only one (aside from the twins) in the Manor to treat her with even a little bit of dignity. Shuradou was a little peasant growing up, and Tieron's been forced into an air of nobility, so he always refers to her as "M'lady". At some point she gets sick of it, and says something to the effect of "Who said I was your lady?" And he gets all blushy and tongue tied and cute. Fast forward, he's asking her more about herself, what she does, and all the while he keeps getting closer to her. Without thinking, she kisses him, and replies that she's a thief. To which he fakes bewilderment that she stole his first kiss, and being embarrassed, she tells him to stuff it, because she gave him hers in return.

The markings on Tieron's face/chest aren't scars, but they're actually super fine hair that are close to his skin tone, so they just look like scars. He's an excellent hunter with a bow. While he's been raised to be noble, he's a wild spirit. He hates being confined in the Manor, he doesn't care for the notion of conquering territories with his elder sister in the name of his parents, 'cause he just wants to do him. In the very beginning he's very torn between Shura and his family, 'cause they pretty much all hate her, but he's madly in love. At some point his father gives him a new bow called Hearteater, then proceeds to tell him that he can't hide his affection for Shura from him, and that he forbids it, and then kinda ominously looks at the bow again.

Shura's earrings change. Originally she only has the linked set of three in her left ear (there's a story behind that). Eventually Tieron has a matching set made for her right ear. At some point down the road they have to part ways, and so she gives it back to him to keep her close, and he ends up piercing his right ear and wears them in her abscence. And he in turn gives her a dagger (the one in the second Tieron ref) to hold onto until they see one another again.

This is probably WAY more information than you want/need, but when I start in on them, I can't stop. ; 3;

EDIT: Here's a written description o ... his family. Leather strings thread down the right side of the tunic, serving no real purpose other than to please the wearer’s abstract taste. The trousers are tanned several shades darker than the tunic and are covered in all sorts of abrasions, the material worn especially thin at the knees. A pair of thick leather straps situated about the waist forms a makeshift belt and harness, with a trio of clasp-fastened pouches resting on the right hip. On the left, a heavy, thick leather girdle holsters Samsara – a heavy crossbow, Tieron’s most prized possession. Steel-reinforced, knee-high boots buckle twice around each calf and sport thick soles that would make it difficult to get anywhere quietly in an urban setting. Completing his attire, a long cloak the color of leaves in autumn skirts just below his knees – a valuable piece of clothing it would be, were it not so weatherworn and otherwise damaged.[/spoiler]

(0) (0)
Searching for these Knuffels:
Darkness: 1, 2, 24
Fire: 1
Light: 23
Water: 1, 22
Summer: Male & Female 2018, 2019
Halloween: 2018

Mess Hall of the Valkyries - Feeding Thread
Halls of Valhalla - Hangout
Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Name Pending) - Quests
Rhythm of the Battleground [Public] - Spam

Posted: Apr 9th, '15, 04:00    

blackbriar

Hugs: 59663
Mood: lazy
Alright and looks good to me. But could you have him smiling?

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Jul 31st, '15, 07:10    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 194646
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
I'm definitely interested in your art. If you're still open, would you consider drawing colored sketches of these two boys? [x] and [x]? If so, please hit me up via PM [I'll try to remember to come back and check the page, but since it seems that you haven't posted in a while, PMs seem to be a safer bet for communication].

We can discuss prices there, be they items or FPs. :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '15, 09:41    

Rozzynante

Yeah, I tend to forget checking back here when nothing has happened in ages xD

I'll send you a pm right away

(0) (0)
~♧~ Visit my art shop~♧~

[ 95 posts ]