pink  20%  [ 14 ]
other (pls specify)  7%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject: Re: Chit Chat Chitty Chitty Chit Chat
Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 04:52    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 78014
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
The ocean if my favorite! My concentration was in Marine Biology and I wanted to get my Masters in it. Everything is so cool and the life cycles and food webs are nothing like the ones on land, especially in the deep ocean. I don't get along with a lot of other marine bio nerds though because they tend to only like the cute stuff like dolphins, whales, or sharks and I like invertebrates.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 05:42    

Demareth

Hugs: 31203
Mood: tired
*gasp* My absolute favourite animal in the world is the octopus. I have a tattoo of one even

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 10:38    

Her Ugliness

Hugs: 32817
Mood: ⊙﹏⊙
I guess I am one of those people who only like the "cute stuff". ... though, thinking about it, no, not really. I don't think I particularly like anything that comes out of the ocean. I don't "mind" dolphines and whales terrify me because of their size. Sharks probably also. But I think larger animals tend to scare me in general. I am even afraid of horses. Not, like, "terrified" afraid, but I like to keep my distance and have too much respect of them to do anything like pet them.

Even though I think octopuses are kind of creepy, the octopus tattoo sounds cool, but maybe that's because I am general into tattoos. I have seen quite a few octopus tattoos, so they seem to be a popular motive.
Do you have a photo of your tattoo?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 14:16    

Sunlight

Hugs: 122666
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
I don't like horses, either. They creep me out. I like sea-horses,
though. lol

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 14:38    

Her Ugliness

Oh, it's not that I "don't like" them! They are just too big for my taste and I find it impossible to read their body language. A friend of mine has a horse and last week I helped her out in the stable and I can't figure out what the horse is thinking/feeling at all, never sure whether it's bored to death or currently plotting to kill me. I didn't even dare touching it, no matter how often my friend told me that it would not harm me.
Maybe if you are around horses a lot you get to know their body language better, but for me it's really impossible to figure it out and since it is so big I am constantly afraid it will try to stomb me to death. So it's more that they scare me than that I don't like them. I guess small ponies are okay. Oh, and donkeys. Donkeys are adorable! (Though I would probably be afraid of a donkey too. They are rather big too after all). I am definately more a "small animals" person. Even big dogs aren't something I feel comfortable around.
I don't remember much of my very early childhood, but I know we had a big dog and it would run me over all the time.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 19:11    

Demareth

lolol Anything large is scary (why people are intimidated by me has very little to do with my hair and tattoos and more to do with my height i think)

Ahh let me try to find a good picture of it (might only have one from when I first got it but ill look and attach a pic here... maybe ill do my other tattoos cause swag yolo)

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 19:15    

Her Ugliness

Oh, I'd love to see them all!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 20:04    

Demareth

Ok so I spent an insubordinate amount of time trying to find a pic of the octopus one and couldnt find a photo so I wound up taking one lololol

But here they are in the order that I got them:

and plans for many more

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 20:32    

Her Ugliness

Thanks for taking the effort!
The octopus looks neatly done, even though the motive wouldn't be anything for me.
And you got a tardis! That's a neat one! I'd love to get a fandom tattoo - actually a chocobo, but I lack money at the moment and I am picky about artists. So far the only artist where I could see getting a chocobo from lives on the other end of the world, so that will never happen. There is one other artist here in Germany where I could imagine it looking really awesome, but I think she is very specific about her motoves and wouldn't do a chocobo.
I also like the last one a lot. Is it supposed to be something specific or just a valkyrie?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '18, 20:43    

Demareth

Yee! I think my fave artist is the one who did the valkyrie... his line work is just off the shizzle haha
I love the tardis too its my fave colour combo <3 (although i think its the weakest linework out of all of them)
I feel that It's super important to make sure it's an artist in line with what you want and need
I wish you much luck in that search man it can be hard!
So I got the valkyrie for a few reasons:
#1 to honor my viking heritage
and #2 because of mercy in overwatch
so its mostly random but i also had her in mind a bit
All i told the dude was "it needs to have blonde hair and blue eyes, hair braid, and a crow and of course the winged helm"

The next one I want is a backpiece (I think ill draw myself every tattoo artist has said i should sooo) But i want to get a scene on my back of a dragon on its hoard, which is flowers, and i want one of those rose stained glass windows like up in between my shoulderblades shining light down into the lair.
(I might not get it next though because thats gonna be sooooooo expensive)(unless I acquire a sugar daddy soon)
I also wanna get a black n grey gorgon portrait on my other arm
But i have like at least 20 planned >.>

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

[ 218 posts ]