Here's a poll.
Here's an option.  52%  [ 17 ]
Here's another option.  48%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 33
 Post subject: Re: Summer of 2021 Event Thread
Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 02:22    

Hotarla

Hugs: 106584
wowww so fast Moi. 8U I'm barely halfway through to getting my first set lol.

can't wait to see new wild knuffels lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 02:31    

Kuuki

Hugs: 291046
Yup. I had it at least once, probably more. The one I'm sure of is back in February 2020 at the very beginning of the whole thing when we were still carefree. I was very lucky because it was very mild but even so I thought I was dying and loosing my sense of taste for weeks brought me on the verge of depression. 100% would not recommend.

Also had a few bouts of strange shortness of breath while walking steep roads in August last year and in February of this year, I initially thought it was my asthma acting up and didn't really think it could be covid until after it disappeared. So yeah that's a maybe. (and now I've taken up walking those roads faster and my asthma hasn't been acting up anymore on steep roads so next time it happens I'll know ^^)

It's the kind of brash attitude that does it for me I guess. That and the propension for muscle training. Before, when there were more tourists, they would also randomly ask me for the way to something XD

It's interesting to see how different countries deal with things differently. Like France is considering you fully vaccinated after only one dose if you've had covid recently. Except that it means those people aren't recognized as fully vaccinated in some countries, even within the European Union.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 02:38    

Moi

Hugs: 337825
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I have a mini window open to the Throw button and I just keep clicking it every minute while drawing and watching stuff u8
I guess it's like...time flies when you're having fun because I didn't even notice I had enough for everything until earlier xD;

On the subject of COVID, I remember my mom saying "I have COPD so I always have trouble breathing >BU" when people kept asking her if she's had trouble breathing.

I've had both my shots, but I still...want to wear my masks xD;
It's so weird how it's become normal for me to wear one.
I feel like if I don't wear it, I've forgotten part of me in the car ._.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 02:46    

Hotarla

Kuuki: Gosh that sucks. D:

Yeah. Like some Canadians are like "hey can we all get on the same page with WHO, like Canada says one thing, WHO says another and then this country says something else." like srs, make up your mind people lol.

Moi: i don't have a mini window but i do have a tab open for throwing lol. but i keep forgetting to throw, probably because its in a separate tab. XD

yeah some places are like "hey if you're fully vaccinated, you don't have to wear masks!" and i'm like "well how do you KNOW that person has been fully vaccinated, its not like we can check every person who's not wearing a mask".......8U

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 02:49    

Moi

Hugs: 337825
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I have it in a new window, shrunk down and in the left corner.
Every time it lights up, I click it.
I can see it out of the corner of my eye, even if I'm doing other stuff.
It's really helpful .__.

Yeah, the store down the street has a sign like that and I'm like "How do they know who has or hasn't gotten their vaccines >8u"

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 03:09    

Hotarla

I......could do that too. maybe. if i really wanted to. but......there's no rush lol. its only like the second day anyway. 8U i have timeeeeeeeee.

RIGHT? so the whole "hey you don't have to wear a mask if you're fully vaccinated" like should i wear a button saying "fully vaccinated" or something? 8U

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 03:57    

Kuuki

On the subject of masks I'm not going to ditch it just yet either even when I'm fully vaccinated because while I might not die if I catch covid, I can still catch it, spread it, and people around me might die if they do get it.
Wearing a mask has never been a question of protecting just yourself anyway and it's annoying me a lot that people are forgetting this just because there's a vaccine.

Unless there's a risk of heat stroke which is another thing I don't want to get and wearing a mask actually increase the risk of that.

It feels like I never win XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 20:24    

l-lappy

Hugs: 81263
Mood: Shinnie
Wish I could really throw water bombs.. at myself its to hot :mcdead:
But sadly poor Gudrun has had most my bombs :mclaugh:

Had covid already,
I would advise anyone to keep wearing it best they can.
It was by far the worst I've ever felt in my life. :mcsweat:

Much better to stay safe, than sorry. :mchappy:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 20th, '21, 21:35    

Hotarla

Yeah I don’t want to wear a mask when it’s so hot out though ugh. I’ll still use it most def if I’m going to go out to the grocery store or something. But normally taking a walk outdoors, I’ll probably leave it off. Because it’s easier to social distance if you’re in a larger place instead of in close quarters like a building.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 21st, '21, 00:25    

Kuuki

I would ditch it outside as well but sidewalks are not big and no matter how much I try moving away from people they just won't move away from me (or there's a wall or the road preventing me from moving more away). So it seems I'll keep the mask for a while. (or take it away when there's really no one around)
l-lappy wrote:Wish I could really throw water bombs.. at myself its to hot :mcdead:
But sadly poor Gudrun has had most my bombs :mclaugh:

Had covid already,
I would advise anyone to keep wearing it best they can.
It was by far the worst I've ever felt in my life. :mcsweat:

Much better to stay safe, than sorry. :mchappy:
I couldn't have said it better. I've had covid related symptoms for a whole month and even so I consider myself lucky because it didn't make it to my respiratory system so I, at least, could breath.
I just couldn't stand up without support, let alone walk, even thinking or sleeping was hard because my head hurt that much. And then the loss of the sense of smell and taste that came after nearly brought me to depression.

(0) (0)

[ 185 posts ]