Posted: Jul 30th, '12, 14:58    

Safier

Hugs: 3178
Mood: Head=pain
*Hugs Hari*
:3
Friendly bunch here.
Sorry, so much going on I'm in and out.
Leaving soon to go pick beans for charity or something or other.
(and it's majorly hot over here D: yay for sweating lol)

Aww cleverbot, lol discovered that like 2 years ago but never go on anymore, but people have the most hilarious conversations ^^

Spring are you still huggable? I'll hug statues :>

I guess I'm good at giving hugs, but usually I get annoyed when my family hugs me instead of the other way around, lol I dunno. I do hug people though quite a bit ^v^

I'm interested in reading your stories soon when I get some more time, Luna, they look cool :3

Edit: Couldn't resist and went back and read all of Morph so far. I'm excited it's interesting I want to see more :o :D :p

You're a pretty decent writer Lunar :mccute:
Much more creative than me too :3

(0) (0)
My Dream Avi is to the right; I don't have sufficient funds yet, but donations are welcome.

Quest: 1/1 Water Ring, 0/1 Bubbles, 0/1 Holy Light, 1/2 Wererat Fang, 4/12 Black Candle, 7/18 Rain Cloud, 27/30 Bananarama Paper Bag, 0/380 Food Points

Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/29
Posted: Jul 30th, '12, 19:23    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 78037
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
I have to admit the thread has really picked up in the last month and everyone in it is extremely friendly. It makes me all happy inside.

Picking beans for charity? Sounds like fun.

Thanks. its weird for me reading it though because I started this story over a year ago and my writing style has changed a little. I have to edit each chapter a bit before posting it so it fits in with the new stuff i'm typing.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 06:11    

Safier

Hugs: 3178
Mood: Head=pain
Aww, x3
Being happy inside is good.

We stripped each plant, took over six hours. and there were like dozens of yellow bugs, it was really weird o.o
I no learn agriculture.
Lotsa dirt too, came home and took a shower.
Going to flop in bed exhausted now, goodnight xD

Ahh, that's cool that you picked it back up actually! I've written poems occasionally, but not in a long time, maybe I should pick it up again. (freeverse) I'm no good at story-telling :/ I can rp though ^v^

(0) (0)
My Dream Avi is to the right; I don't have sufficient funds yet, but donations are welcome.

Quest: 1/1 Water Ring, 0/1 Bubbles, 0/1 Holy Light, 1/2 Wererat Fang, 4/12 Black Candle, 7/18 Rain Cloud, 27/30 Bananarama Paper Bag, 0/380 Food Points

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 06:53    

Springflora

Hugs: 6151
Of course I'm huggable, Safier, huggable as a statue >,> unless it's my good day then I'll make an attempt to hug back XD and it's night to, so there's a pretty good chance there too...

Happy is a good thing. *nod* unless it about being happy for something bad >,>

I write... a lot of things, mostly poems and songs and few stories that I got the idea, but then I was too lazy and have no time to finish ^^' at least I don't have a deadline for them. Poems and songs are much easier for me, cause the songs are what I'm just singing randomly and then I write it down, and somehow it works *dances*

Well, I just volunteered again today and Thursday will be the last day for this, I did a bunch of unpacking supplies, checking the orders, then delivering them :) I think got more muscles *starts flexing* but I think they were already there from the beginning of the summer when we were moving everything down to the basement so we could put hardwood floors into the top floor. Furniture can be heavy too, along with all those books O_O See these almost non-existent muscles XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 18:57    

lunar_eclipse66

It still sounds like it was fun. I like doing garden work and stuff like that. Well now both of you must have accumulated a decent ammount of volunteer hours.

I spent my day swimming. Seeing all of the swimming competitions in the olympics makes me regret giving up swimming as a sport when I was a kid. If I had stuck with it who knows where I would be now.

I used to write poetry but i'm not too good at it, stories are more of my thing.

Thanks to my job I'm starting to get some muscles too. Its kinda funny because I can pick up things I never could before.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 20:45    

Springflora

Well it's decent... I guess, at least i'm over... a quarter way there, by thursday XD wait let me think... 10+1.5+4.5 Yeah I think that's about right almost half way there *dance*

I like swimming, and I'm pretty competitive, but I don't think I would want to actually make it my job, now if I stuck with acting *_* who knows where I would be, well, acting/ improv classes drats. I should start trying to get into the school play, the musical just runs into my debate...especially if I want a part, not just dancer...

Things just come to me XD, If I write it down... I write it down, if I don't... well it's off in space somewhere @_@

Well, I think I need more muscles XD I'm only 5', need to scare off those evil people lurking around somewhere >,> You know what I just realized, I can't make a fist, or flex my muscles without hurting my hand...My nails are too long T_T

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 21:16    

lunar_eclipse66

yay!!

I wouldn't make it my job either but i would love to compete every once in a while, but sadly I dropped the sport when I was 12. I should have continued.

That's how I am with stories. Random scenes just come to me and i build a story around it.

I need muscles for my current job so its good that i'm getting them.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 31st, '12, 22:01    

Springflora

XD now we need music >,> *dances anyway*

ah, I took classes when I was young, and I stopped right before 5th grade, but I swam occasionally after that, mostly laps and some parties but that was it, right now I haven't swam in... 1 1/2 year >.> still a pretty good swimmer though

At least you try to finish them... when I get bored or too lazy, I don't until I'm the mood to write again XD

I actually don't need muscles... unless you count playing piano and occasionally swimming... but I still have them since I help my parents with furniture, groceries, and all the other randomly lifting jobs around the house. We're all pretty strong for being so short XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 1st, '12, 04:54    

lunar_eclipse66

*blasts music*

I took classes when i was little too and stopped in 6th grade. My old instructor used to have us do eight lengths in the pool as a warm up and then would start actual class.

"Try" is the keyword. I don't usually finish them.

I need muscles. I can actually say at my job I pick things up and put them down.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '12, 05:02    

Springflora

Now I have to dance to the beat or it would look pretty crazy... *dances... somewhat*

Yeah, I think that's how I started too, it was a warmup and they would tell us, 2 laps of freestyle, 2 of backstroke, 2, of breast stroke, then 2 of butterfly. XD then we would do mostly that and keep switching up and near the end we played games and did races XD good old days *_* like that acting class I didn't want to stop taking

Same with me ^^' I have the tendency to get too distracted, like I have one on this girl from Cali going to Juillard away from all her friends colleges to get away from her supposed boyfriend who was supposedly cheating on her (didn't get to that part yet, still at the packing up part) live here dream of acting *wishes she was her* it's still in my calculator O_O I got a tinspire and you can take notes and type stuff in there, so that's what I did during class

I need to cut my nails to be able to flex >,> *tries to flex muscles and ends up hurting palm*

(0) (0)

[ 387 posts ]