3. Sleep.  25%  [ 58 ]
4. So much work to do.  49%  [ 116 ]
Total votes : 235
 Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/29
Posted: Aug 4th, '12, 16:55    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 78046
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
For us it was two lengths of the breast stroke, two of backstroke, two with a kick board and the last two we had this float thing that we had to hold between our calves which made it so we couldn't use our legs at all.

I have the tendency to get bored with one after a while.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Aug 5th, '12, 06:12    

Springflora

Hugs: 6152
O_o no leg not good for me, well kind of think I had to do that once... Most of the work when I'm swimming is from my legs XD, got arm muscles now. I only had two (or one, not sure) other people in my class cause it was the "competitive readiness" so we mostly did training stuff . Just saw the 1500 freestyle on tv o_O and that dude beat his own world record and he isn't even out of... something yet... He said he was a junior, just don't know which junior. Crazy faster than WR @_@ My friend would worship him, both chinese, both from somewhat near the same place, and both love swimming. got a bunch of medals too but he's too young to compete, by a year, poor him.

I was going to try to type some stuff on that running away story, since I was going to NY for the day, never did. Then on the ride home, I realized I had no batteries DX

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '12, 16:15    

lunar_eclipse66

yeah most of my speed and power comes from my legs so not being able to use them was almost crippling. he made us use them though so we could build up arm muscle.

I had a small class of 3 people too but it wasn't really a competitive training class. He was basically teaching people how to refine their swimming forms and how to swim fast so they can go into training classes. My brother pretended he couldn't swim so he got to go in the little kid's class where they goof off all class because he was afraid of how much work my instructor made me and the other two kids do.

i think he was a junior in high school and i saw that. It was insane. Distance swimming is tough as it is but then breaking a record in it is next to impossible.

That sucks. I need to post the next chapter of morph and a chapter of another story soon.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Aug 5th, '12, 21:17    

Springflora

If I wanted more arm muscles I would be working out right now >,> Think I got enough to not be some body builder though. My arm muscles are probably stronger than... awhile ago, so not using legs would probably be better for me now.

The little kid's classes for me taught us a lot and made us work for most of the class (at least I thought so when I was young) and then when we were done we played. used a boat, thought was a bit weird since we were in lap pools, and well, yeah, oh and some basketball. I didn't think the competitive readiness class was all that much from the other classes cause they built from each other. You started at the lowest and made your way up.

Ah, my friend would probably be going on and on about him right now >,> Too bad he missed the age limit by a year, probably training for the next one already @_@ I'm more of the short distances, can't do long distances for too long or I'll probably pass out, not something you wanna do. I use lot of my energy by the first few 100s but he barely kicked O_O what's his secret >.>

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '12, 00:19    

Hari_Auvry-rahel

Hugs: 4292
Hello ladies! X_X sorry I've been away for a while. How's everybody doing?

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '12, 04:00    

lunar_eclipse66

hello. its ok. I've been busy anyways so i haven't been checking the hangout as often.

I didn't want arm muscles but i'm slowly getting them. I blame my job. Which reminds me, Is there gum in Russia? A bunch of Russians came into the grocery store and almost all of them bought a bunch of gum. One guy bought over 20 packs.

I would be freaking out over him too if i was into Asian Olympians who can beat a world record in a 1500 meter race..

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 9th, '12, 18:20    

Springflora

Hey Hari. I just came back from a surprise (not really, but I didn't know when and how long we were going) vacation. Happens everytime with my parents. Oh we're going to the beach today, oh we're going to Canada for a week. T_T

Hah. No idea. They might not have the type of gum the store was selling in Russia, or they just might like (wherever you live) gum better :D

Crazy asains... Oh wait, I'm Asian... uhm... Crazy, wait that won't work either. Crazy Asian men, that works. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '12, 03:08    

lunar_eclipse66

My parents used to not tell me we were going somewhere until a few days before. We go to Canada every year to see my grandfather but this year my parents went and my brother and I stayed so we could take care of the animals and the house.

Maybe they were overwhelmed by the number of choices bu one guy alone ordered $40 worth of gum.

Eh we're all crazy. That's the reason for the hangout's title.

MY OCTOPUS BEAN BAG CAME IN!!!!!!!!!

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '12, 07:33    

Springflora

Well... my parents are crazier :P told me that we were staying over night the day we were going... even woke me up early just for that T_T. The times we went to Canada they told me the night of... and I packed clothes for the week in the morning and we left at 5/6 cause we were driving T_T I have... most of my mom's family up in Canada, we go every few years cause we're too lazy to take a week off and drive half a day up there stay for a week then take 12 hours to come back down @_@

ooh animals... I used to have goldfish, then my mom dumped it outside and killed the last of... one, the rest died by themselves. oh and some silkworms too... they died (well most did when they were still worms), nope it flew away or something like that, it was in a shoebox, with no lid... left me the cocoon though.

O_O man if I had that money on me right now, the things I could buy, not gum though, maybe like only $3 worth...

I think Asians are crazier, I can change topics so fast @_@ once I was talking to my friend about the difference between manga then anime, then we went to cooking, then the Olympics, then acupuncture, then a Jet Li movie, then Jackie Chan, then stunt doubles, then Chuck Norris, then we got to her house XD I don't think I ever finished my thought on that Jet Li movie... got too sidetracked. Oh wait, in the beginning we were talking about Olympic copyright stuff, before all this stuff, then the summer reading book choice last year (was a graphic novel) then this years...hehehe

Ooh, can I have it >,> I want a octopus bean bag, just my dad would never let me buy it until... college? Something like that, or when I get my own money to buy it... and a car. Reminds me I need to buy a new backpack, my grandma stole my last years one...

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 11th, '12, 01:22    

Hari_Auvry-rahel

Hugs: 4292
We're going to New York in September for my cousin's wedding. I've never been out of the country, but if I could pick anywhere to visit in all the world, it'd be Ireland. Or Scotland. Hell, both. I'd want to go to London too. Aaaaand Italy.

And hooray for crazy people!!!! :D o.O that's a shitton of gum...and you had me at Octopus Beanbag. That's AWESOME.

(0) (0)

[ 387 posts ]