5-10 years  27%  [ 9 ]
I'm old...Very...Very...Old...  48%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 33
 Post subject: Re: ☆ House of the Rising Sun ☆
Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:17    

Syenyho12

Hugs: 2080
Mood: Pretty busy...
Flapjack - Well, Syenyho means my real name without the first letter (strange), but it was enough for a name. If I had put the first letter, it would have been ysyenyho. There is this made up language called Al-Bhed in this game called Final Fantasy X and there is this app that allows you to translate words to what they would be in that language. I did it for my real name and got this. And to answer the second question, my younger brother threw a pencil at full force to hit some curtains, but instead hit me.

Ink - That is what I am doing, but I am so used to having a lot of money.

(0) (0)
Zelos Wilder: [pinned to the ground by a convict threatening to kill him] Oh... hey Lloyd? If you abandon me here, I swear, I'll come back to haunt you.
Lloyd Irving: [sweat drops] ... I just had a sudden, violent urge to abandon you.

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:20    

bunnyonfire10

Hugs: 28006
Mood: Questing: 10 000 HUGS ❤ ❤ ❤
Flapjack: yea, I cry every time I listen to 'Colours of the wind'. I love Belle as well but Ariel I still find the prettiest XD

InkHeart: That's true, books can be pricey sometimes ^^

Syenyho12: I'm good ^^ This thread seems to be moving pretty fast as compared to the other ones on kofk :P Anyways, how are you liking the site so far?

(0) (0)
Materials Shop // Items Shop
ImageImage
Questing: Pitchfork (Gold)

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:25    

Flapjack

Hugs: 5821
Bunny, oh Ariel is really pretty. On DA, I realized I have saved so many of Ariel pictures. Someone would think she was my favorite lol.

Syenyho, well Maybe I call you Syen for short?
That's pretty cool. I love final fantasy! I wonder what my name would be. Will you do my name for me if I tell you?
What in the world. Why would he do that DX. At least it didn't get your eye. That would have been bad.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:26    

InkHeart

Hugs: 1855
~Syenyho12 Lol I know how you feel! But i just got enough food to buy my first knuffel! WOot Woot

~Bunny Ahh yes they are and shipping is a killer too if you buy it online as well :s

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:27    

Syenyho12

bunny - It's pretty cool compared to the other sites that I am on. I am trying to find a place where I can chat for a while.

Flapjack - Sure. I will. It was an accident. I think he was throwing at a very bad angle to begin with.

Ink - Already? How long were you on anyways?

(0) (0)
Zelos Wilder: [pinned to the ground by a convict threatening to kill him] Oh... hey Lloyd? If you abandon me here, I swear, I'll come back to haunt you.
Lloyd Irving: [sweat drops] ... I just had a sudden, violent urge to abandon you.

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:30    

bunnyonfire10

Flapjack: Yup ^^ I have so many pictures of her saved too haha. My friends find it weird that I still love the Disney Princesses lol. You can never be too old for Disney though XD

InkHeart: Tell me about it. I once ordered a textbook from Amazon and it took me two months to receive it. Semester was almost over by then.

Syenyho12: Well Kofk has times where it can get pretty quiet, but I like it here cause the community is a lot more inclusive and nicer than the other sites I've been on, like Gaia for example :P

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:32    

Flapjack

Hugs: 5821
Syen, Thanks. It's a lot easier to remember. My names Bridgette.It will probably be something weird. My name always turns weird lol. Good thing it wasn't on purpose. I would have thrown it back if my sister had done that but that's just the way we are.

Bunny, Exactly. I'm 23 and still love watching Disney movies. I don't see anything wrong with it. And now I have a niece to watch them with xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:34    

Syenyho12

bunny - I remember when my friend was on Gaia after a very long time and the people were being mean.

Flapjack - Your name translates to Pnetkadda. Without the b, it would be Netkadda. I don't know if either of them would be good for a name. I didn't know it was bleeding until I checked the mirror.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:37    

bunnyonfire10

Flapjack: I'm 16 and I still love them, I don't have any nieces and young siblings to enjoy them with though.

Syenyho12: Yea....people can be really rude there >.>

Gah.....trying to feed all my knuffels and digging x.x It's so tedious D'8

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Feb 24th, '13, 04:38    

InkHeart

Hugs: 1855
~Syenyho12 I have been on here for 6 days. And I have just been playing the games and doing the polls I see. Just recently did I start posting. Also posting the the games give you food too so that is cool.

~Bunny I would have wanted a refund back! Or just gave a bad review about how long it took to get to you.

(0) (0)

[ 1271 posts ]