Jump to:

[ 115 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: SPRING EVENT 2019
Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 00:10    

Miky90

Hugs: 188674
Mood: Reading some manga ... Find me in the spaming section XD
Firn wrote:
jacobgrey wrote:excited! Grabbed myself a bunny already. I'm not sure, but when looking at the items in the shop, I think the petals may be layering wrong. They appear to go behind my body, or at least behind all other clothes.
Thanks for pointing this out, I'll tell starkad to fix it ASAP!
Miky90 wrote: But... Ahm... I don't want to complain, but isn't the event a bit too short for the price and multitude of items?
Actually it is, but for our last event I read some posts in the forums where people complained about the event items being worthless because they were too easy to get. So, super hard it is now. :mcwink:
Anonymous wrote:I'm just shy of my third set... so 2 useless sets and going.
Anonymous wrote:It would be nice if there were a knuffel room option so multiples of at least one thing were useful.
Anonymous wrote:Three useless sets of items and counting, lol.
Is there a discard option or way to get rid of extras without trading or selling them to other users? I never actually checked before. It's not like they're ever gonna be worth anything to sell and we don't all run charity shops
Anonymous wrote:I have a ton of extras too. [...]
Anonymous wrote:Lol, I was probably the first to complain about it.
As I've said, I love the event in general but the prize shop needs some revision.
Next time I'll check the prize shop first so I'll know whether or not there's any use of the FC pets, lol.

Also, people have become really lazy for the past years - our events have actually become easier and easier each year because each year people complained that they were too hard. And the result is that, because everything became too easy, people are hardly active anymore (well, there are also many other reasons for that, I am sure, but it probably is one of them) So I thought, let's go back to the "good old days" where everything was harder - but we had a thriving community in return.
It's an experiment, let's see how it goes. :mctongue:
Can't argue with that :mcargh:
Happy posting everyone!

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 01:20    

Kuuki

Hugs: 278850
Oh my god, this is too cute. I love it, thank you so much <3

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 03:41    

JosieQ

Hugs: 88666
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
Thousands of posts.

:mcgloom:

(1) (1)

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 06:05    

Alityria

Hugs: 11175
KimiLavender wrote:2280 including room items.
Never saw the room items :mcdead: Thanks for answering my question c:
Firn wrote:Also, people have become really lazy for the past years - our events have actually become easier and easier each year because each year people complained that they were too hard. And the result is that, because everything became too easy, people are hardly active anymore (well, there are also many other reasons for that, I am sure, but it probably is one of them) So I thought, let's go back to the "good old days" where everything was harder - but we had a thriving community in return.
It's an experiment, let's see how it goes. :mctongue:
You will always have two sides... One side who has way too much time left on their hands and the other side who barely have time left to do some fun stuff. Not everybody can be pleased unfortunately. I wish I had more time on my hands I really do, but I don't and that has nothing to do with laziness. I work so hard that I do not have any time left to do some fun things at all.
In the last couple of years there have been a lot of changes to make it us easier however some things like buying luxury pets that's only available for FC just to get the extra points (Image) is for some people just not within reach. Which leads they can only get the points through posting. I really do miss the time just going through the forums and get a pop-up that you'll found a point or the 30 minutes boost to find a pop-up faster searching through the forums.
If I'd want to collect everything I need to post over 150 a day! It's a shame I won't be able to collect even one single set from this event. I want to enjoy the game not stress out for a game... :mcangry: #FeelsBadMan

(1) (0)
═╡Astateria's Knuffel CollectionAstateria's Wild Knuffel CollectiondAYouTubeTwitch╞═

★ ═╡ Reach for the stars, even if you have to stand on a cactus! ╞═ ★

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 06:27    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 105615
Mood: spiritual
over 150 posts a day? :mcomg: whoa... i didn't know how to go about doing the math, thanks for the info... this month is finals month idk what i'm gonna do lol. gotta check my allowance to see if i can get the pet but i already donated this month and spent all the FCs i got that way... :mcheh:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 11:08    

PupDragon

Hugs: 25460
Mood: Tired
Ooo, event!
I am going to have to start posting!
:D

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 12:11    

jacobgrey

Hugs: 133683
Mood: (◡‿◡)
I struggle to do 150 a month usually XD I mean, I'm here, but it's tough when people aren't replying often enough.

(0) (0)
SELLING OLD FP SETS
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 13:58    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 24418
Firn wrote:
KimiLavender wrote:Absolutely beautiful but right during final exams for me :mccry: And it looks like the FC rabbit gives a maximum of 800?
Oh, I am sorry, there was actually a mistake in the announcement!
The pet gives 100 Image each day!
Not 50!
(Really should not copy parts of old announcement threads without double-checking... :qoops: )
I was about to post a question about that when I double checked the first post. Then I was thinking didn't it use to say 50.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 14:15    

Tenmei

Hugs: 31889
Mood: May the shadows never find you.
Thank you for the event and the lovely items! :dfly: :dfly:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 15:50    

AlkseeyaKC

Hugs: 239684
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Now that I've looked everything over. There is like NO WAY I can get everything! not with my busy scandal. :mcheh:

But I should at least get some of the Items I really want. we'll see. :mchappy:

(0) (0)

[ 115 posts ]