Ew!  13%  [ 22 ]
:food:  54%  [ 94 ]
Total votes : 175
 Post subject: Re: Silver Eclipse Teahouse
Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 02:09    

Aisil Basil

Hugs: 2439
Hey~
Anyone on here? No one talked yesterday. xD And that was the day I wanted to talk to someone so bad. Like omgoshness. I was on ALL day. c:

But today I had to go to a volunteer thingy. I just call it work, but its okay. c: I just got off a little while ago. It's so muggy in my room. :c I'm so glad to be home. But I brought a book home. I haven't read in a while either. Hopefully I can get back into it.

Oopsies did it again. c: Well I'm here if anyone wants to talk to me. I'm sure I'll be on the rest of the night. c:

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 17:23    

VEE

Hugs: 24916
Mood: laughs in flowers
haha sorry you were lonely, i was hanging out with people last night and wasnt on kofk much~~

and that sucks about your hair, my parents were always willing to let me do pretty much anything to my hair. xD I cut it short, and dyed it a bit in high school and they didnt mind. just said i couldnt dye it all. so i waited till college to do that. :P

and yeahh im used to the japanese too and i just think it sounds better. (x it sounds right to me, and i like how certain characters have a way they usually speak when its japanese. so silly.

what do you do with volunteering? that sounds good~ and what book are you reading?

im re-reading the lord of the rings trilogy with my best friend. :3 almost done with the fellowship of the ring.

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢
♦ possibly returning to kofk ♦

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 20:54    

Aisil Basil

Yeah my parents wouldn't let me dye my hair until I'm sixteen, and even when I turned sixteen it was iffy. But by then I got out of that face of getting guages and piercings and dying my hair. Lol xD I feel fine the way I am~

And I volunteer in a hospital gift shop. I've been there for about month, but I only go in one day a week so far, since starting on the 7th, I'm going to have to babysit and I can't do much else the rest of the month. :c

And it's a romance novel v.v its whatever she had in her little shelf. There's romance and some mystery, but I'm just seeing how this goes. It's called "until you". It's placed in the 1820's and I like the time around then, so I might like this. I remember when I was 12-14, I used to read a while bunch of romance novels. Oh goshness. xD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 21:01    

VEE

yeah my parents werent happy when i got my piercings and tattoos but i did so once i was in college! I did stretch my ears when i was a senior in high school though - but they didnt know. I told my mom when i was at a 2g because i wanted to stretch to a 0g and the safest way is with plumbers tape, not tapers so i asked her if we could go to lowes to get that. xD they were okay with it since i never planned to stretch further than a 0g.

actually my last tattoo my mom came with me and held my hand xD it really hurts yo

my parents are pretty cool. they dont really understand a lot and we argue often but they have never seriously prevented me from being myself. and they have never condemned me for it either, like many parents do, especially involving sexuality and gender. :/

that sounds like a nice volunteer job~ ive been applying for a few hospital jobs actually. im a chemistry major and they have labs and such in the hospital. fingers crossed~

when i was younger i read a couple of my moms romance novels. not sure if i would be able to enjoy them now, but i did then. sounds like a good time period for a setting though!

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jun 30th, '15, 21:43    

Aisil Basil

Yeah, my parents. They irritate me a lot. We still fight sometimes. But I don't want to get into that, because then I won't shut up. xD And it's not a happy topic.

And I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into them now either, but its something to read. I haven't taken time to read in the longest. I missed reading. xD

I want to be a nurse, so I tried out volunteering and they had open spots at the gift shop. But the gift shop is by the Icu and e.r so yay~ lol c: I'm volunteering at my hospital I go to, but I'm surprised by how much I don't know the area. xp

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 7th, '15, 02:32    

VEE

yeah i feel you, its not fun to talk about parents sometimes. :/ but if you ever need to vent dude, im chill with reading long posts ~

yeah reading is awesome!! i started reading The Book Thief this weekend and its soooo good (x

thats great that you want to be a nurse. volunteering is still great to put on a resume or in a cover letter in the future ~ and yeah dude hospitals are HUGE and sometimes cray

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 7th, '15, 02:41    

Aisil Basil

Yeah they can be. I got back from working there, like half an hour ago. I've been so tired lately. I stay up all night. :c

And okay. c: I'll keep that in mind. My grandma is leaving in the morning, to go on "vacation", so I might get a little grumpy this month. Heh. So I might end up venting over stupid little things, but sometimes i get pissed off so easily. But i'll try not too, if its the same thing that I usually rant about. xD

It's been a few days~ How are you? c: I'm actually having a great day today. I'm really happy.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 7th, '15, 04:13    

VEE

i am always exhausted tired but not sleepy tired enough its like ughhh can never go to sleep but just wanna lay around all day ahahaha

yoo my mom is leaving for the rest of the month and im stuck with my dad and sister, and my sisters pretty cool but sometimes her and my dad together are just like ughhhh because we value different things and its just. not fun. but yeah i rant and complain about the same things all the time i dont even care ahaha

im pretty good !! my day was up and down but had lots of good points. I spent two hours making a vegan lentil shepherd's pie and it was SO GOOD and worth it because my family (even my sister who usually hates vegan stuff and dislikes lentils) and my best friend all loved it! and so did I. one of my best cooked meals. (: and yeah so ariel my best friend came over a few hours ago and weve been hanging out and she finally posted on kofk!! :D so im proud of her and yeah were just chillin and talkin and computerin' lol. so its pretty good ^~^ glad you feel happy!! any reason why?

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 7th, '15, 04:16    

Aisil Basil

Okay, then if I need to rant, I'll go here or on my other hang out. I'm sure you guys will listen. c:

And not really, usually I get like this after to much anime and fangirling, and that happy mood just sticks. Lol C:

And that's good! I bet it did taste nummy xD ~ and she did? So she's new on here? Cx what's her name on here? If you don't mind me asking~

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 7th, '15, 05:44    

VEE

yeah man thats what forums are for haha. talkin to each other ! ^~^ whats your other hang out ?

haha i feel that. I watched all of Soul Eater in a couple of days last week. I was with my partner but literally all day I just watched soul eater xD from like 2 pm - 1:30 am ahaha

haha yeah!! she made an account in march but shes kinda shy and has never been in a forum community before so yeah~ her names meowriel ^~^

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

[ 137 posts ]